hey there we go, the bugs I reported are getting fixed.

If you have some extra time, don't forget to look into the Leopard (No cannon recoil anim + smoke coming out of wrong mg when firing coax).

Recoil is not visible from 1st person only, 3rd works. Any clues how to fix that?

MG... probably a model/config issue, I'm kinda not in the mood to spend another x hours to find it :)

1.93 looks excellent! Thank you! I only wish that it was already ready! Waiting is not my golden hobby :(

Maltti

Nice to hear that.

A couple of issues that would be nice to fix. Soldiers on both sides come equipped with nightvision goggles. This seems somewhat unrealistic for average African armies. IMHO, such special equipment should be reserved for special forces only.

This may have been mentioned before, but some of the Afrenian soldiers have light skins with blonde hair and blue eyes (!), while still having negroid features.

I'm having trouble finding the Steyer AUG ammo in the boxes. It wont take STANAG or anything like that. What's up?

Edited by JuggernautOfWar

Try:

this addmagazine "30Rnd_ibr_T_SteyrMag"

this addmagazine "30Rnd_ibr_SteyrMag"

Does anyone know how to incorporate new sounds into both factions, MOL and AFR?

I have bunch of French sentences (tnx 2 fleepee) for Molatians and bunch of voices for Afrenians and Civilians, too.

I would like a simple version with next functions:

- to disable voices if DSAI addon is active

- to use yelling voices only in "Combat/Aware" state

- to use everything else randomly

Perhaps just add a language module for Wolfrug DSAI, and add DSAI to mod or optional?

Looking forward to the new sounds Icebreakr(Zeta). I have some ideas for a new vid and will wait to shoot any scenes with the Zetaborn until you release the update.

dcal: you'll love a new border town ;) Wanna play with us tonight, mission Battle: Duala? 2100 CET time. PM me dcal.

Thanks for the invite my friend. I am off today but have some RL stuff I have to tend to. Perhaps in the near future I can go to battle with you guys. Looking forward to the update. Fight well tonight!:)

(psst, any chance zetaborn be getting any saucers or air support? thinking of a battle: Afrene mission)

Well, I've tried contacting Hitcher if he would allow me to use couple of his saucers. No response yet.

So far we have them for "internal use" only:

saucer_duala.jpg

These aliens, they look like the ones from the game Warhammer, Fire warrior (If I remember the title correctly.)

Hell, the Zetas even have the same guns!

What's up with aliens on an island like this?

It would be great to get approval on that Alien Ship IceBreaker, I could never get it to work in ARMA2, I have a mission I would like to finish but can't find an Alien Aircraft, this would be perfect!

Great shot there IceBreakr! Close encounters of the first (and last) kind. :D

The "Battle: Duala" co-op campaign. Will it feature just infantry combat or will there be an armoured/aerial engagement side to it too?

Archosaurusrev: you can use them or ignore them. I'm thinking of separating them from the island full release.

vengeance1: in process, will let you know if I suceed.

[Topgun]: missions will feature infantry combat and you play as a officer of Molatian army. During missions you'll have access to various units: gazelle chopper, mig-21s, su-24s, t-55s and t-72s etc. You'll be fighting with enemy infantry that gets a support from air and armor.

v1.93 is slowly coming to release phase. I hope I didn't break too many missions, I've noticed that boats were rarely used, so I've added in additional crossings and connect NW island and SW to the continent. Afrenian and Molatian construction companies were hard at work to improve the road infrastructure ;)

v1.93 is slowly coming to release phase. I hope I didn't break too many missions, I've noticed that boats were rarely used, so I've added in additional crossings and connect NW island and SW to the continent. Afrenian and Molatian construction companies were hard at work to improve the road infrastructure[/u] ;)

nice new thx IceBreakr

v1.93 is slowly coming to release phase. I hope I didn't break too many missions, I've noticed that boats were rarely used, so I've added in additional crossings and connect NW island and SW to the continent. Afrenian and Molatian construction companies were hard at work to improve the road infrastructure ;)

yeah its probably due to the fact that there are no large scale military transport ships around to make any sort of amphibious crossing mission possible. the largest ship in the game is a RHIB and the only addon i can think of was the generic landing craft but only one version was made and the ramp wouldnt open unless you manually scripted it in to do so.

also would help if the AAVP didnt move at a snails pace and drop off all its troops into the water the moment it came under fire

Well, I´m just hoping that you wouldnt have done that. Too much changes on the island can break some missions. I have very populated sea on Duala and that definately will cause somekind of problems to my product. Instead what I really would like to see is somekind small airfield on the NW island which could help moving troops and vehicles from other areas.

But, I´m just one man ...

Maltti

Maltti: what mission is that? I have like 10 other ppl requesting that I make land access to the Hazena island NW.

Current solution:

swonto.jpg

airport near Swonto is used for that kind of transport and then a new road connects Swonto to the W to Isla Caspal and from then directly to Hazena on W. I can make a bridge so smaller boats can go under it between Hazena and Caspal, but there will be a new land mass between Caspal and Swonto that will act as a shipyard.

DualaConflict.jpg

If these boats can go under the bridge, then no worries from here.

Maltti