Sign in to follow this  
call_911

RIP: Patrick Swayze

Oh damn. I just saw that he had cancer some 2 weeks ago wich i didnt even know. He lived long for the cancer type. Oh well thats really sad.

RIP.

One of the few actors who played a humble tough guy. Respected him for that, besides his talent. Will be missed.

Red Dawn, North & South TV Series, Dirty Dancing, Point Break, etc... deep influence on many people... he'll be missed, RIP.

Yep, cool guy and entertaining actor. Point Break and Red Dawn were classics and although somewhat cheesy, I'll usually watch Roadhouse when it's on :D

Pancreatic cancer is no joke, my friend's father died from that recently and it takes you quick.

Edit- and of course, Darry, in the Outsiders.

Stay Gold!

Edited by froggyluv

I keeped my fingers crossed for him... Again cancer had won with a man ... When they will develop ultimate cure for this terrible disease ?

Brave man - I read the story linked in the original post... I envy his strength and his courage along with his determination. His pain must have been endless, yet he continued to fight his illness, I cannot say with certainty I would do the same.

Rest in peace, Patrick Swayze.

Did anyone see his last production, The Beast? He said he didn't want to take an medication because that would take the edge off his acting. Wow he must have been in some pain :( I'm not ashamed to say Dirty Dancing rocks!

:mad: Nobody puts baby in a corner :mad:

Did anyone see his last production, The Beast?

Yes the wife and I watched it, thought it and he was excellent.