Sign in to follow this  
zenger

“liberation 1941-1945�

I like the anims of those MP40 holding. Not sure if you also make a specific way of holding PPSH by a russian submachine gunner.

Anims will be a little bit changed. Left hand will be more high.

I dont know if original front maps of the OKW are interested.

The maps present the situation at 19.08.44

Heeresgruppe Mitte, Heeresgruppe Nord, Heeresgruppe Nord Ukraine and Süd Ukraine, which will be likely more interesting for you, as it covers the Sandomierz Offensive.

http://img826.imageshack.us/g/lageost19aug44lg.jpg/

Nice! Is there picture with better resolution?

Is there some info about 16 Panzer division? Organization scheme i already have.

I'm pleased that you've chosen the battle of Staszow to center the mod on, it's not a very known topic but very interesting how things played out historically for both sides.

As far as I know :confused:, the closest SS were divisions Totenkopf and Wiking several hundred Kilometers to the north, outside Warsaw as part of IV. SS-Panzerkorps.

I'm not even intereted in WW2 but this looks so juicy that I'll definately give it a go.

Can you tell us something about the mod process?

Please stay tuned for our news :)

Please stay tuned for our news :)

Ha, that's really a tough news for waiting...

By way, could long-distance fire support system be acutally made in the Mod? For instance, the AI mortar team could fire indirectly from their post. One of things Liberation Mod would be expected much may be your new anims, just like did in OFP era.

Hello. I am Panzer_baron, one of the developers of the Liberation, and the main creator of the infantry.

Stubaf. - yes, it's planned a full campaign for germans and for russians.

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

FKPLACE - we already have done some new anims, not something special yet, like new animations of death on the tank, etc.

Is there some info about 16 Panzer division

Is information for 16. Panzer Division still interesting?

If yes - what kind of information?

Is information for 16. Panzer Division still interesting?

If yes - what kind of information?

Yes. All info (exept structure scheme - we already have it and camo schemes) for 1-30 august 1944.

Maps, personalities, description of battles.

Just a little curiosity, why did you choose that battle instead of other well-known one?

Who is your infantry guy/guys? Cause they look really good, some of the best WW2 German infantry I've seen.

Just a little curiosity, why did you choose that battle instead of other well-known one?

I am just speaking for my own, but finally a war topic that hasnt been handled in each other fps shooter already.

The Sandomierz Operation was a quiet interesting as it was the first rush for the Weichsel and thus the direct threatening for Reich territory.

Furthermore an operation without SS-unit. Although i got personally a different meaning about the combat operating SS troops, noone will get into conflict how or if to use SS troops.

Another point that probably matters, is late war material,what is even in the armored section very intersting to use.

It belong to one of the few sowjet offensives that started in summer/fall, as almost each other important sovjet offensive before were started in winter/spring, means snow maps and snow units.

So i really like the topic.

But i am sure the Lib Devs can point out their own meaning.

I guess things u cant find in the web would be interesting, as everyone with an internet connection is able to browse the web.

There are 2 books out there about the 16. PD, which are corresponding to each other, the first is a picture chronic and the other one is the text chronic, what would be the more intersting i guess.

It costs about 10€ at Amazon.

I dont know about what quality the sources are, the author was using, as there are a hundreds of division history books out there, but a lot of them are recommended to use with caution.

Edited by Nephris1

hallo i have proposal about the SU cannons

- SU-100 changed SU-85

- SU-152

maybe you create SU 85 ,SU 122 and ISU 152 ?

Edited by Akab

hallo i have proposal about the SU cannons

- SU-100 changed SU-85

- SU-152

maybe you create SU 85 ,SU 122 and ISU 152 ?

For campaign we need SU-85 and we'll made it. ISU-152 - may be later.

What ever, you do a great job. Hope, release wont be long away. What ever, Play Normandy mod in that time. They made a good job too, but their Russian soldiers have a face on their helmets ;)

What ever, you do a great job. Hope, release wont be long away. What ever, Play Normandy mod in that time. They made a good job too, but their Russian soldiers have a face on their helmets ;)

Not anymore.