theavonlady

OFP Addon request thread

Hi there! It's me again, does anyone have the FDA Mod (Fuerzas de Defensa Argentina/Argentine Defense Forces)? Thank you

☺️

Request: A working or new "improved sound mod" (sounds for firearms, explosion, ambient, maybe vehicles, etc.) for vanilla CWA. Or is there a game editor to make a sound mod or tweak sound system?

Thanks and have a good day!

Does anyone have the latest version of Hailuoto (version 1.2 I believe)?

Not an addon, but would anyone have the latest version of Mando's scripts?

• Like 1

Is there any true genuine M2 Bradley amoung the custom addons or some good retexture at least? Default was named M2A2 but it's in fact an early M2: front and sides lacks of an additional armour and a firing ports are visible.

I think Hitman is asking for "the original" first version M2 Bradley - just M2, not M2Ax. Which I think I haven't seen anywhere in Arma series. Wasn't @Macser making a custom M2 Bradley?

It's not newest version (there's 1.41), and it still doesn't have 1981-1985 spec M2 Bradley (earliest in CBT! pack is 1986 M2A1).

I thought the version in OFP was the first production model M2. Incorrectly labelled as the M2A2.

My version you're talking about is an M2A2.

• Like 1

On 6/11/2020 at 1:37 AM, Macser said:

the version in OFP was the first production model M2

Yes indeed, and Hitman said so. I think he's just looking for a nicer one, and there doesn't seem to be much choice of early M2s (M2A1 from CBT! is closest).

• Thanks 1

Indeed, gentlemen: looks like "Combat!" M2A1 would be the best option. Wondering why no original BI model remake or good retexture was made. In other hand, no additional turrets as a firing port weapons available, so M2A1 isn't that bad. 

Edited: just recalled of another difference in between Bradley mods - FLIR. Having no such option in OFP at all, so some vehicles might be underpowered, having no such a valuable feature of IRL prototypes.

M2A1 of 1986 is looks like the same as M2 of 1980, having some minor upgrades. So the model of Combat! fits well, despite it's a bit rough.

Hello 

Are you a new links for dl pedagne mod total pack 1.1? Because links is dead.

http://ofpr.info.paradoxstudio.uk/ofpgm/_hosted/pedagnemod/web_TotalPack/PedagneMODTotalPack1005_v1.1.zip

Thank you in advance

Ah, bummer man, sorry for that!

I had it downloaded from there some time earlier this year, but deleted from my HDD, because I was running out of space, and thought that mirror is going to last some time.

On 8/7/2020 at 3:05 PM, lukin86 said:

thank but the links for dl pedagne+preph is dead

On 8/11/2020 at 1:12 PM, krzychuzokecia said:

Ah, bummer man, sorry for that!

I had it downloaded from there some time earlier this year, but deleted from my HDD, because I was running out of space, and thought that mirror is going to last some time.

I told serg, the vk to mediafire link works now.

• Like 1

Пацаны, подскажите что это за адоны