theavonlady

OFP Addon request thread

bn_tracers123

In just about every mission i play, every campaign, as soon as a gun is fired, the missing addon box comes up, i click ok and it lets me continue playing, but still annoying nonetheless.

Did you even search these forums?

Searching for "bn AND tracers" in the Addon & Mod complete forum with search period from beginning finds this.

sad_o.gif

I did a bn_tracer123 search in all the ofp forums, only result was a 16 page JAM thread and i couldnt find bn_tracer123 in those 16 pages.

sad_o.gif

Sorry guys, not that great of a start in these forums.

*edit*

Nvm, i know about that addon, and have it, first thing that i checked when i started getting the errors. Except the addon isnt bn_tracer123.pbo, its BN_Tracer.pbo. I use Y2K3 and have tried a combination having the BN_Tracer addon in just my res/addons folder, addons folder, y2k3/addons folder, and then all three at the same time, but withthe same error.

*editedit*

Ok, so after sifting through 12 pages, i found the issue, it has to do with Y2K3.

Thanks for the link, without it i wouldnt have found the problem. I think it was addressed on page 12, for anyone else having issues.

I think you got lucky, often it takes weeks to solve missing addon problems wink_o.gif

Missing addon "vitdkmm_apc".I have downloaded the latest vit apc pack(v1.4) and another one v1.2. The pbo names in these are "VITAPC" I have looked all other the dkm site and the vit site but still can't find "vitdkmm_apc" Can any one help? p.s i am guessing it's an old addon. OK again the campaign is off the russian ru website it's called Adaleoa (Thats my best russian) Ps their are a few russian campaigns on their,you can still play them even if you don't understand russian.

You should post what mission/campaign you're missing these from?

And again..........

Does anyone know where to find cops and robbers?

could someone tell me where to find the ATC runways thing

ATC runways

wink_o.gif

akw72, Dwrnorthva2.

Hmm..not sure about the akw72, but I think that the Dwrnorthva2 is the NVA2 addon here. That confusses me though because the PBO name is different, but its the same author (DWR) and same pack number (2). Try it, see if it works. wink_o.gif

I'll take a look for the akw72 addon now.

@Greg147,thank's for the link! I did a search again for the campaign CZERWONYODWET a few weks ago.I found it again on a polish site and redownloded it,this time it came with the addon's i needed but would still not work.I got the muzzle flash bug with the gun's.That is however until i clicked on your link,it turn's out your link is a different version of"DWR2NVA". And that the version shipped with the campaign dosn't work! Thank's for your help man  inlove.gif . Also @Twistedpretzel Add this line to the preload addons section of whatever mods config your using "bn_tracer123" That will solve the missing addon problem.

With Ofp.info's download servers currently offline I'm lacking links for the following....

G1 Ultralight Helicopter Pack by FHA Frodo

M40A3 sniper rifle by Col_Kurtz & Silverguy

Goslar Island by DeadBoy

NUT ACU U.S. Soldiers. by The KMan 3000

If anyone has the files (or a mirror) please send to me by Email Placebo@bistudio.com

Wanting to play the Revolt 1998 campaign again, I am missing 2 addons to able to do so. ofp.info's FTP's are down, so anyone with mirrors/files, please send me a PM with info, or at my email heitmann1989@yahoo.com

I'm missing the following:

RKSL Studios US camo nets

Martin's Radio Tower

I tried searching at other OFP sites, but have not found these. RKSL's website is down.

Any body know were i can get a res config bin V.196? I replaced the origional with one that had new death anims in it!Now i want to go back to the origional but like a knob didn't back it up when i replaced it. Any help would be appreciated crazy_o.gif

Any body know were i can get a res config bin V.196? I replaced the origional with one that had new death anims in it!Now i want to go back to the origional but like a knob didn't back it up when i replaced it. Any help would be appreciated crazy_o.gif

Reinstalling Flashpoint would be the only legal way, it wouldn't be appropriate for anyone to send you it.

With Ofp.info's download servers currently offline I'm lacking links for the following....

G1 Ultralight Helicopter Pack by FHA Frodo

M40A3 sniper rifle by Col_Kurtz & Silverguy

Goslar Island by DeadBoy

NUT ACU U.S. Soldiers. by The KMan 3000

If anyone has the files (or a mirror) please send to me by Email Placebo@bistudio.com

You should wait until ofp info is back online! Someone sending you addons wouldn't be apropriate tounge2.gif Also would that be ilegal as well? EDIT= whilst i am on the subject,how come peep's can post modified res configs on here and even a full untouched res cpp, and their are no ill informed comments made? Illegal? Is that just your'e opinion or have you actually took professional legal advice? wink_o.gif

@ The -architect,You don't mention what campaign/mission these missing addon messages come from! But i will try to help you For the DKM mod click this- DKM  Also the bd flashbang click- grenade pack  The jjr weap thing i belive you need the JJR middle east rebels! Click-JJR rebels  As for the "cover" one i don't know,but if you post what campaign/mission the missing addon messages are from i soon will tounge2.gif Edit= if it's not the jjr rebels it could be jjr vietnam unit's let me know and i will post a link to the JJR vietnam units

I think the DKM one is their M46 or maybe a Paladin. The JRR is the weapon pack, but not Eastern Ragheads it's their Nam guys. Cheers fellas.

P.S. The mission is my own, unreleased.

I have a problem... help.gif

1) OFPEC is down, so cant re-download it

2) my friend (who had it) lost everything with a hard drive failure

3) and i can't remember the name of the addon

So, I will just try and describe what it does and see if anyone has it

It is a single PBO, and in a units exec (or in a trigger) you can set any named unit or object to have a certain color smoke comming off it. The smoke was affected by choppers etc. It was small bacause I had 56k dialup, with 350mb download limit ( sad_o.gif ) at the time...

No specific mission... Just came from the addons dept. in good old OFPEC

A link or the pbo its self would be most appreciated. firefoxlover.gif

TDAW

hmmm... was it drop effect smoke or smokeshell smoke.. if i was the latter you could do it pretty easily with no need for an addon..

"smokeShell" camCreate getPos this;

Put that in the init.. you can also change the smoke to red or green by using "smokeShellRed" or "smokeShellGreen" instead of "smokeShell", now, I know it's not any colour, that would require the drop command.. but it is three different colours... you could also have the smoke permanent by having a small 5 second looping script that repeats the smoke creation process.

If that isn't what you're looking for.. check out the drop command.. if you dePBO resistance.. I believe mission (or intro) x10 or one of the files around there has some drop created fire. Experiment. Change the settings around until you get something satisfactory.

I believe all particles are affected by helicopters, and wind... although I'm not sure. But I know smokeShells are affected by wind...

Anyone know where I can find a link to the Troublemakers MC Malden (Troublemakers_MC.pbo) addon?