Sign in to follow this  
RazorCH

Evo~Blue V3.x

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=94066&page=9

basically no, i'm not keen. others might make it. they're welcome to use my latest almost bug-free versions as starting points... but i can't abide ACE, so don't want to put in all thenecessary effort to make it work. though GITS Blazes has made a basic version to get started but i'm not up for helping too much unfortunately - I haveenough going on and ACE is a massive project that requires a deep understanding...

so is evo though so there you go... if you want to come play it with all the great mods but not ACE add me on xfire and I'll help you sort the mods for the modded versions. it really is worth it

all 11 GITS Evolution missions have been updated toay with REVIVE

thanks to Xtra Tox1m for all your help with this mate

The duala missions use the latest units from duala 1.7 - a good mission to use to explore the all new Duala 1.7

download them here:

http://91.192.210.5/gits/Arma/GITSEvoMissionpack.zip

mod links list and briefing pdf included

good news - the reinforcements scripts we've been testingthis weekend in duala afro v5 are peachy. the mission is well hard now.

tweaking it tomorrow then will re-release for duala 1.7 with full range of molatian units attacking etc

just added in the jackals and the swanky new UKF sniper rifle L115.

awesome fun in duala

especially when sniper has the long ladder to get on the roofs of the apartments in bolabongo - great games

updated the link below in my sig for the new missions - the duala modded version has fully working reinforcements and the new units - will update all missions now to have this script.

revie in all of them already.

extra enemy units and vehicles (modded and unmodded) added but not enabled

Mission overview:

You must capture 11 cities, first destroying the AA positions, then cutting off communications (and reinforcements) then after capturing the city commander you must go on to cleareach city of enemy. There are also 14 side missions (combat air patrol, water patrol, search and rescue, exterminate cult, etc) that your team can opt to do at any time. There are 22 supply options from bicycles and boats to artillery and nukes.

Aircraft carrier, mobile respawn and rebvive is initiated in all missions - 14 server start toggle options available to set your mission up how you like it.

In each island you play different units - US SF, British, GRU spetsnaz, Afrenian, etc and modded maps include: F16, F4, Mi28, Lynx, Chinook, AC130, UH60, AH6, AS350, Stryker, Bradley, Paladin, Landrovers, Dune buggies, vast range of russian armour, over 400 weapons from RH, vilas, FFAA and UKF.

Mods required: The modded missions require mods and islands - there is a complete list of links in mods.doc in the missionpack zip file. There is also a pdf briefing for the mission.

Will there be an Operation Arrowhead evo? :)

a few bugs in this lot - will update asap

Will there be an Operation Arrowhead evo? :)

yeah when i can be arsed to install it lol. i got it sat but been working a lot and playing some awesome evo on the server with the guys. we're playin sahrani british atm with the new L115 and the wmiks and jackals. with revive it's such an awesome experience.

rescue4.jpg

rescue3.jpg

arrowhead evo will undoubtedly come in time. i've got a list of stuff to perfect in the mission still, and i want to do an evo red sahrani next - like reloaded with all ofthe mad russian armour, GRU, mi28 etc against enemies with dune buggies, F16's, paladins and so on, only focussed on north sahrani, with the base on antigua, and a small vehicle base at corazol, with a nearby aircraft carrier for local fixed and rotary wing support...

I wonder if someone could be able to copy as much as possible the original Evolution Blue v.2 from ArmA 1 in Operation Arrowhead. There are almost same units just in different camo. It would be really cool to see OA evo very similar to A1 evo. (what i would like to see is: no MHQ, no revive, same ranking system, every town with 3 shilkas which are not part of "spawned units" when you enter town like enemys main AA, have a clear order which town will be captured first second etc, few FARPs 3-4 around the map, medics building MASH, engineers building FARPs with rep truck, calling arty support for points!) thats all i can think of now. Really hope there will come out one like this original one.

try mine - just turn off the revive/mobile respawn in the server settings. the rest is the same as arma 1 and meets all of your requests above.

try mine - just turn off the revive/mobile respawn in the server settings. the rest is the same as arma 1 and meets all of your requests above.

And is it also without those crappy special abilites to build MG, GL nest etc? Because thats totally weird and Im seeing it more and more often these days. And i didnt find OA version in your pack....do you have that one also?

the special weapons can also be switched off in the server parameters -

just load it up and play with them - you can customise it how you want.

OA - i might install it in the next few weeks - then will no doubt make an evo for it.

today i'm working on a spetsnaz version in sahrani starting from corazol and going up the north island to antigua, taking in a lot of the unused areas. this is more for us to play with as we've been playing sahrani non-stop for 2 weeks with F16's and brit troops and vehicles - it's great fun.

UPDATE:

Sahrani Brit v6 now has a full range of RAF GR4 Typhoons at the airbase

NEW under test: Sahrani Red v1 has a full range of vilas weapons and vehicles and enemy units include vilas west vehicles and RKSL aircraft including typhoons, F16's and F4's...

both missions added to the zip file (in my sig)

Installing OA in a few weeks ? Get a wriggle on ..... your evos would be GREAT with OA !!!

yeah ive got it but am away on holiday a lot in the next few weeks so refining arma 2 versions...

Not to bash Domi but I remember the days(A1) when Evo was most popular played mission, seems Domi has taken over Evo. Wander if half these people(OA) even know what or how awsome Evo was/is back in early days of A1.Also don't forget about Hohei 8)- loved that version. On side note it nice to see Evo come of age with all the parameters an such. AC130 Spectre, Tomahawk gj whoever did that. Now we just need some random IED/suicide bomber script to add to the mayhem.

I preferred Evo on ARMA too, I was just thinking about Hohei tonight. :)

yeah well try sahrani red v1 i just made - it starts in corazol and takes you up to the island of antigua off thenorth coast then back down through themountains etc - a lot like hohei, only you play GRU units with vilas BMP's against enemies in typhoons, landrovers, bradleys etc. all of the hohei functionality is in there, plus a lot of extra stuff- there are about 15 air units and a force recon squad that counter attack your base, plus you can run side missions etc all night and leave thecities be if you want to...

we were mad for hohei back in the day and all our evo's are based on it

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

just updated the link - all works now.

will do one if someone else doesn't do it first. been on holiday a lot and about to go away again...

when I'm back - most def.

hi

i found this thread accidentally.

the old downloadlink is broken. if you like to get the newest version of evo~blue or evo~hohei follow this link:

DOWNLOAD: Evolution ~ Blue / Hohei

AC130 Spectre, Tomahawk gj whoever did that

thanks for the flowers! razor and me did it. ;-)

in the next release we will present you an evo how-to-guide in german and english language. ;)