Sign in to follow this  
RazorCH

Evo~Blue V3.x

Now, i have to find someone that can find this baby for ArmA 2 :)

It's an Operations Flashpoint Model, to baad no model for ArmA 2

This is what i mean about the Gepard 1A4 AA Defence babe :)

http://bwmod.armedassault.info/images/gallery/1.jpg

http://bwmod.armedassault.info/images/gallery/14.jpg and this one :)

This got to get in-game :) mwhuhahahahahahahhaa then i want more Helos planes on the map whahahaha, sorry freakin out here LOL

Now back to the GITSfields.......pew pew needed here :)

Edited by Mac_Spliff=ISK=
Adding link

And if one day u have some more time spare, we could jump on Teamspeak or Ventrillo,

then u can lead me in that Editing part

Well if you want, I have a ventrilo that I have used for my WW2 Realism unit in the past, and now I use it

with the few guys I play Arma and Arma 2 with, I could pm you the ventrilo info, and you could hop on one day,

and I can walk you trough the editor basics.

Editor for the basics is pretty simple, the controls are straight forward, and basic stuff like putting a unit,

plane, chopper, or vehicle on the map is all done by menu and a double click, make it face a direction

by the azimut and presto a unit is on the map, save, and then preview.

And yes you can play your missions you create in the editor, I've been doing that since day 1 of OFP.

The you have the mp editor which is pretty much the same thing, theres a couple more things to it but

its not hard, everything is either a double click, or drag or drop.

I want to do the mission for you but if you can do it yourself then I think you would enjoy the mission more,

as I said it takes nothing to put stuff down in the mission.

Let me know.

Ok Gunter,

PM me the ventrilo addy, and i jump in when you have spare time :)

But you can still do the thing for now...? i mean pulling the BWmod units stuff

and drop them on the gits map..? so i can play some in the weekend...?

Thanks.

Ya,

I'm Downloading Bwmod right now, what island do you want the mission to be on, with BWmod?

-Saharani-(you will need Caa1 for this)

-isladuala

-Panthera2

-Chernarus

I'll just put it on Chernarus.

Edited by Gnter Severloh

I got your PM gunter tnx

Then for the Maps, Isladuala

Panthera2

Chernarus

But Chernarus solo wil be ok, we all can play it then over here :)

Sorry, i am late with reply, busy reinstalling Company of Heroes darn

After the latest Update from today, it got spoiled up, could not log in anymore pffffff

So reinstalled, now busy updating it all over again...

Grrrrrrrrrrr

Lucky for us, we dont have that much problems with BIS hehehehehee

Chernarus wil do fine :)

Thanks...

PS: Holland or The Netherlands over here, 01:05 rite now typing so with the ventrilo thing we will talk this weekend aout it :)

thanks again...

would work well on panthera, but the map lags real bad for some reason on evo, other maps do not have same probs

Whoaaaaa, COOOOOOL They Look cool !!!!!!!

I love the marder, that Mk20 Gun sing's in my ear's!!

Leopard 2 looks awesome!

That litle AA Vehicles, is quick!!!! QUICK!!!, that's something to evade planes agroing u faster than the Linebacker slack.... lol

This combined with a Gepard, aye aye aye aye..... i hope they all ant want to fly planes en helo's, to shoot at hahahahha yeah!!!

Tnx Gunter!!!

Learned things last nite, very nice, now i need to keep playing with the editor..

Are there Top notch editor's that are Better than the standard ArmA 2 Editor...?

A little list with some things u need when u edit....??

Eggie, i played the thing on a CO Dedicated server... it works also on the CO's nice

to know...hehehe..

Now lets cross fingers so that the german guy's get more stuff on the BWmod

Is worth it....

Missing the Lepoard 1 hmmm..? will look in my editor to see if it's in it.?

To baad the Gepard is not in it Gunter, would had bin to much lol

http://www.evri.com/media/article;jsessionid=61gkva1ikqnw?title=Flugabwehrkanonenpanzer+Gepard&page=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flugabwehrkanonenpanzer_Gepard&referring_uri=/product/leopard-1-0x14402d%3Bjsessionid%3D61gkva1ikqnw&referring_title=Evri

Ya Man the BWmod only has so many units, had no fighter planes, just those two varients of choppers,

so i left all the other fighter planes, and attack choppers in there.

I added repair, fule, and ammo trucks from BWmod to all the farps and removed the existing ones there.

If you think about it I really didn't do anything to the mission that is like remarkable, thats why I asked

you in previous posts if you can edit, cuz its easy to add units.

Probly the only thing i really changed is I moved the respawn_west marker to a differnt spot closer to the exit

from where you start, then I added ammo caches from the BWmod, but there no weapons in them just German ammo and stuff.

we should hook up again one of these nights again and I then can show you how to do mp editing as that

is a little differnt, and a little more advanced then the basic editor stuff I showed you the other night.

Are there Top notch editor's that are Better than the standard ArmA 2 Editor...?

theres the 3d editor, then theres RTE, and another editor for mp.

I dont know about top Notch, I think when it comes to editing its all based on personal taste and how you

like to edit, me Im used to the editor since OFP changing alot of stuff for me would throw a wrench

in the system, Im happy with what it is.

Missing the Lepoard 1 hmmm..? will look in my editor to see if it's in it.?

To baad the Gepard is not in it Gunter, would had bin to much lol

Leapord is in the mission, its under Blufor faction Bundswher, and then armor for class you'll see it there.

For the Gepard, its not in the mod, unless im blind, there really only one list for class for the mod, infantry,

wheeled, armor, and air, whatever is in those is what you get,

they do have those under empty section as well.

I show you how to Mp edit and then you can make transfer and additions to any map,

its fairly easy but depending on the island you transfer the mission to you will indeed have to move things around.

Hey Eggbeast

what is the ogg file that is used and played at the beginning of Evo blue on Saharani, v6?

do you mean what is the tune? or what is the name of the file?

the tune is "I wanna be your dog" by the Stooges

the filename is sound/dog.ogg

bugs just fixed (but not available publicly yet...)

- you can now see all players when joining the server and so join their squad easier

- the missing task (yellow marker) on the city when you first connect

- if you are the caller of a side mission and you die, the mission is no longer broken, and the team get the points for completing it

- the doctor in CSAR mission now spawns randomly and away from the yellow marker (which is in the centre of the search area)

- the task marker (yellow marker) is deleted when you finish or abandon the mission

- the lynx's on FARP's are now flyable at private rank on BAF v5

NEXT UP

- Translate the new side mission scripts to all 13 side-missions and to all 13 in each of the 10+ main missions :tears:

- Fix makestatic so you cannot mount the mortar/ ladder etc or get into a vehicle when you're holding it

- Fix the laser marker wielder score sharing with pilots

do you mean what is the tune? or what is the name of the file?

the tune is "I wanna be your dog" by the Stooges

the filename is sound/dog.ogg

Thats an odd title, I was expecting some rock n roll title in the folder, lol

Thanks.

bugs just fixed (but not available publicly yet...)

eggbeast, any chance of adding the ability to drop specific members of your squad (and also be able to display a table of all squad members including status, armament, vehicle, distance away, etc.) a la the original Evo for Arma 1? I think the radio command was 0, 4.

oh yeah I remember that table.

will take a look at it

coming soon - evo v30 from GITS

Incorporates a lot of stuff:

AC130 with flir etc

R3F logistics (towing and carrying)

Artillery system

OA weapons and vehicles included

ALL side missions tweaked, fixed and thoroughly tested and now work even when leader dies etc. enemy in cities is stronger but can be scaled at mission start.

ammo crate personalised to each class, so machinegunner has machine guns and AT guy has armour piercing rounds etc (can be toggled off if you prefer more open options)

try evolution version 30 which is in the OA missions zip file in my sig below (you need both Arma 2 and op arrowhead for this mission)

the rest of the GIT evolution missions (vietnam, duala, panthera, sahrani, takistan - west, east, african and modded version) comprising 17 missions at present are currently undergoing a similar transformation. chernarus v30 is the first of these and nears perfection. there are a couple of tidying up bits to do but essentially the mission is sound and fun. it does need a good squad of teamplayers to work well though...

just updated it a little - might wanna get the new one

Hey Eggbeast nice job!

Question for you, what addon/mods requirements are needed for the island Dula evo blue?

there are 2 dualas - an unmodded and a modded version

the modded version has a mod list in the zip file called mods.doc

Ok, I have two versions:

GITSEvolutionDualav7.isladuala

GITSEvolutionDuala_Afro_v5.isladuala

which one is the unmodded version?

edit:

actually their both modded, where can I get the unmodded version?

Edited by Gnter Severloh