Sign in to follow this  
RazorCH

Evo~Blue V3.x

Released: Evolution Isla Capraia with added mods

+ spy class

+ all Robert Hammers beautiful weapons (over 200 in mission)

+ 4 types of apache, hind, wildcat and cobra all have custom weapon loadouts, thermal camera in pilot seat, eye tracking missiles (thanks to GDT)

+ enemies speak in arabic - using RUG_DSAI

mission thread here

http://forums.bistudio.com/showpost.php?p=1921214&postcount=13

contains mod list and links for easy use

Repeated this for Lingor

http://forums.bistudio.com/showpost.php?p=1924450&postcount=41

Stopped playing arma for a while but been playing this on your server last 2 days, other than an oopsie in the bouncy castle on wheels great fun, still an excellent mission when played with the right team mates.

Hi eggbeast,

I have check many post here and i'm confused, i also check here :http://109.70.148.244/gits/Arma/

I want the last Evolution Mission for Chernadus i have GITS EVOLUTION V28 and i want update it. Sorry for my bad english i'm french.

What is the last version of this ? Thanks you man and have a good week end.

Eggbeast,

Any thoughts of an i44 Evo version?

Hi eggbeast,

I have check many post here and i'm confused, i also check here :http://109.70.148.244/gits/Arma/

I want the last Evolution Mission for Chernadus i have GITS EVOLUTION V28 and i want update it. Sorry for my bad english i'm french.

What is the last version of this ? Thanks you man and have a good week end.

sorry I have been on holiday

http://109.70.148.244/gits/Arma/GITSEvolutionV31.Chernarus.pbo

Eggbeast,

Any thoughts of an i44 Evo version?

yeah pickle has developed onewith us but the vehicle class name arrays are very hard to get working with this mod - waiting on the next version i think

meanwhile - this is our latest baby

http://forums.bistudio.com/showpost.php?p=1938954&postcount=66

here's the fallujah version of the new intro by Pickle

rFtXQefmmuY

which is temporarily available on the somalia mission

Edited by eggbeast

Well if you really really badly need ArmA2 -only version of GITS Evolution, this might do the job: http://www.gamefront.com/files/20193278/GITS_XTRA_Evolution_v32_Chernarus_pbo_7z

The reason its called v32, is because i converted it from the v11 Takistan (for Combined Operations) and it has some small changes here and there.

If you don't edit the mission, you are stuck with welcome message from Battlegroup XTRA...

It has been running on our ArmA2 server for a month now, without any major show stopping bugs.

The included changelist inside the mission might not reflect all changes/fixes done during conversion. (I might have been slightly drunk when writing it)

Hi, guys. I recently bought ARMA2 from Steam, have been through the SP missions and have now become adept at MP as well - gravitating towards GITS Evo servers. I recently tried hosting my own GITS Evo - Chenaras V 32b server, thanks to Toxim, Eggbeast, & company... & a bunch of recommended mods.

The problem: The map ran perfectly for the first few hours (solo). I saved the game and exited. Now that I am trying to resume the MP map, I am getting an error about "Not being able to play/edit the mission due to dozens of missing files: CA_Weapons_*, CA_Missions_*, etc." I read that these are files from OA.

Any thoughts on how to fix?

Toxim - Do you have a slightly less drunk version available?

Eggbeast - you mentioned back in January that you might create an A2 only version.

Cheers,

Navarre

welcome to evolution mate

our mission requires combined operations

are you running both OA and arma2?

you can set your mission to

persistent=1
in the config and it will stay running

welcome to evolution mate

our mission requires combined operations

are you running both OA and arma2?

you can set your mission to in the config and it will stay running

Thx for the config tip.

No, I am ONLY running Arma2 atm. (No OA until Steam has another awesome sale - I think I paid 7 bucks for A2 -- Cheapassgamers ftw!)

Is there no version of GITS Evo (specifically Chernarus) for A2 only, aside from Toxim's - which isn't working?

Thx for the config tip.

No, I am ONLY running Arma2 atm. (No OA until Steam has another awesome sale - I think I paid 7 bucks for A2 -- Cheapassgamers ftw!)

Is there no version of GITS Evo (specifically Chernarus) for A2 only, aside from Toxim's - which isn't working?

Oh dam you got it from steam? Better bookmark the trouble shooting section now to save time.

Oh dam you got it from steam? Better bookmark the trouble shooting section now to save time.

Ha.. yep. Me and million other ARMA fng nubs... coming soon to a MP server near you. :bounce3:

yeah sorry we havelike20 evolution missions on all theislands and with most of the great mods - but ALL are for combined ops - hardcore community supported only im afraid - no tourists :p

yeah sorry we havelike20 evolution missions on all theislands and with most of the great mods - but ALL are for combined ops - hardcore community supported only im afraid - no tourists :p

I guess I'll just have to pony up the dough for OA then. Ooh rah!

yeah sorry we havelike20 evolution missions on all the islands and with most of the great mods - but ALL are for combined ops - hardcore community supported only im afraid - no tourists :p

yes m8, and the new evo missons

@RACS_duala

@RH_duala

rock and just kick ass(es)!! we played/tested them all wednesday evening/night until dawn and had a great time.

...as already mentioned many times 2 ya: thx egg 4 all your work and keep up the bloody good work, sir!

and of course, also thx again for helping me via pm and giving me the final hint to solve the prob this week, gracias muchacho!

ps:

hey, a few months ago we posted about this subject <--- click me

hey mate - no probs to put this in, BUT, do you have a copy of the mission you are referencing above? I can look at how that works to implement this

i'll finally today *caugh* post ya the mission where this it is in it and also the c130 ammobox script, that we also talked about, is included in that file!

...in the near future, it would be more than schweeeeet and very much appreciated, to see these 2 things in upcoming evolutions

from da gits clan by the holy architect named st.eggbeast muahahahaaa!!!

:yay:

ps2: btw did u check out loading @duala+@lingor together with your racs'n rh mod evo duala, and got the same error message like i did?!!?

...plz do check that m8, so we can report it to icebreaker if it's so!!

ok, nice weekend @ll

in rock, mods and dedis we trust, amen.

over and out

Edited by Chaostika7-17th

Ok - I'm now running A2 and OA from Steam (as CO w/ the steam provided bat file)

I installed Six Updater to manage/update addons.

Goal: To run a GITS Evo server which I can play w/ friends (non persistent) and then Save and Resume the next time we can all play.

Currently: I am able to successfully run GITS Evo missions.

Problem: If I save a GITS Evo mission and attempt to resume it later (Specifically GITS Evo Charnarus v31), I get the error: Unable to edit/play mission due to missing addon: OAC_CORE

I would happily download this addon (which seems it used to be part of the CAA1 but no longer is) however I can't find OAC_CORE ANYWHERE on the internet.

Does anyone have a link where I can DL OAC_CORE or can Eggbeast/Toxim/etc provide a solution or updated mission so I do not get this error?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Navarre

strange it should not require oac_core unless you're playing the sahrani mission (ending .sara.pbo)

the mission for chernarus has these requirements in it - all stock from arma 2 and OA

addOns[]=
{
	"cacharacters2",
	"chernarus",
	"CAMisc",
	"camisc3",
	"CAAir2_F35B",
	"CAWheeled2_MTVR",
	"CAAir",
	"cawheeled2_m1114_armored",
	"cawheeled2_m998a2_avenger",
	"warfarebuildings",
	"CAWheeled2_TowingTractor",
	"cawheeled",
	"CAWheeled_Offroad",
	"CAAir2",
	"CAAir3_Su34",
	"ca_air2_su25",
	"CATracked2_AAV",
	"CAWater",
	"CABuildings",
	"caweapons_ammoboxes",
	"cadata",
	"catracked",
	"caweapons",
	"CAWheeled2_LAV25",
	"cawater2_lhd",
	"Arma2_Ka52",
	"CATracked2_BMP3",
	"CAWheeled2_BTR90",
	"CATracked2_T90",
	"cawheeled2_gaz39371",
	"CATracked2_2S6M_Tunguska",
	"cawheeled2_kamaz",
	"CAWheeled2_VWGolf",
	"CAWheeled3_M1030",
	"CAWheeled3_TT650",
	"cawheeled2_ikarus",
	"cawheeled2_mmt",
	"cawheeled2_v3s",
	"cawater2_fishing_boat",
	"caweapons2_smaw",
	"caweapons_dmr",
	"ca_animals2_rabbit",
	"cawater2_smallboat_1",
	"CAAir2_UH1Y",
	"caa10",
	"caair2_c130j",
	"caair2_mv22",
	"caweapons_kord",
	"CAWeapons_ZU23",
	"castructures_rail",
	"cabuildings2_misc_cargo",
	"ind_tank",
	"cawater2_fregata",
	"cawater2_destroyer",
	"CA_AH64D",
	"caweapons_warfare_weapons",
	"CATracked2_us_m270mlrs",
	"shed_wooden",
	"catracked_e_m113",
	"CAAir_E_AH6J",
	"cawheeled_e_suv",
	"CATracked_E_M2A2_Bradley",
	"CAAir_BAF",
	"caair_baf_ch_47f",
	"CATracked_W_BAF",
	"CAWheeled_E_ATV",
	"CAWeapons_M252_81mm_Mortar",
	"cawheeled_w_baf"
};

strange it should not require oac_core unless you're playing the sahrani mission (ending .sara.pbo)

the mission for chernarus has these requirements in it - all stock from arma 2 and OA

If I try to run Chernarus v31 w/ no addons (running CO), I get a different missing file error: laser_javelin_cfg

Edited by NavarreDR

this was an old project - we don't support ACE I'm sorry

run the blazes mod and this will sort that out

http://109.70.148.244/gits/Arma/@Blazes_update.rar

meanwhile I will upload a version without this requirement - it slipped in when I was doing some work in the editor...

Did you ever create/upload a version w/o any addon reqs? Looking forward to downloading it. Thanks.