Sign in to follow this  
senchi

Valhalla Mod - WIP

Some new news would be nice:bounce3: I just hope you get the Island finished by June some time as I'll be leaving home and computer:sulk: for a long time. It would be nice to have a play on it before I go :rolleyes:

Huhu...are you alive SenChi?! We all wait for new infos or pics of your awesome Klurs Island. And my apocalyptic campaign stand still now.

Hope you don't lost your motivation to work on Klurs. ;)

Yes, yes :)

Sorry for waiting

I'm still alive.

Temporarily switch to a big project (a secret) but it will be a BIG surprise for all:)

Soon work will continue :)

Edited by SenChi

we just needed some confirmation that you were still alive and not demotivated orlost interest in your mod :)

I would hate to lose one of the more original mods/campaigns :cool:

hey this is looking really great Senchi, you've got some very nice atmospheric scenes happening here.

I noticed some of my grass that you edited in there and have previously credited yourself for making. Look, im not going to demand that that you remove it from your terrain or report this to a moderater or anything like that, but I would like you to know that when I take the time to build a high poly, model hand paint textures in photoshop for that model, set up lights and then projection render it to texture and then you just overlay some snowy texture over it and credit yourself for it, it kind of pisses me off.

like i said im not gonna make a big thing out of this, keep using it if you want to, I just hope you give credit where credits due in future.

I am really interested in this BIG surprise. Is it a mod already announced? Or is this a totally new project nobody know anything about?

Or is this a totally new project nobody know anything about?

Yes:)

Its totally new map.

This is not post-apocalypse type , but i sure, it will be VERY big and interesting :)

Edited by SenChi

Yes:)

Its totally new map.

This is not post-apocalypse type , but i sure, it will be VERY big and interesting :)

So uhm any date ? :p

Don't know :)

Road completed: 60%

City completed: 20%

Forest completed: 80%

Screens will be soon :)

Yes, I will soon begin to debug it :)

But at first I wish to finish the ambitious project of new island.))

This is not post-apocalypse type , but i sure, it will be VERY big and interesting

While I do other island, I generate new ideas for Klurs :)

Edited by SenChi

That's cool I just hope you get it finished be for I go off for a year in June;) No pressure or any thing :936: .... :p

Wow, i haven't checked this thread for a while and the other night i was pinned down by arty fire on Quesh-kibrul and i thought myself, i wonder how SenChi is going with his mod.

looks like a lot of progress dude, nice. Keep up the good work