Sign in to follow this  
senchi

Valhalla Mod - WIP

Looking good, looking for would to the ArmA2 version of this island the ArmA1 island was by far the best island for ArmA1 well I think so any way:cool:.

ACU or ARPAT as it should be called does work very well on this island used to use the BIS u.s. army unit’s a lot when running about on the old ArmA1 island, but don’t think much of it as a camouflage pattern though, ok it work’s on this island and urban areas but that’s about it.

Hope to see a release soonish for A2. Both NAPA and the Chedaki should fit in just perfectly with few modifications! What's that internal area anyway? And can the A2 AI understand the forests and buildings (e.g. for CQB and cover-taking purposes?).

It was great for A1, hope to see it soon in A2. Suggestion, though: make the ambient music etc on the mountains optional: for instance a module script or a sound oject...

Great stuff!

Regard,

Wolfrug

Looks very interesting.

I think ArmA2 currently needs good islands more than anything else.

Will there be any or many enterable buildings?

The island has both types of homes :)

More than the version on Arma-1

Man this looks sooo good. My Norsk ancestry gets itchy looking at these pics.

Any ideas on a release date?

You changing the whole island, that’s going to be a lot of work. One thing are there going to under ground parts the pictures you added showing what I’m guessing is more of that bunker on the ArmA1 island, would be cool if it was under ground, there was some one going on about some under ground parts they were adding to there island for ArmA1 don’t know if they got it to work though. Any way all the best with the island.

Everything looking great! I love that huge central mountain dominating everything around it. Reminds me of "Thunderclap" in Stephen King's Wolves of the Calla.

Your island in ArmA1 was overwhelming with all the possibility for mission makers. It absolutely oozed story potential!

Also, good to hear about the many enterable buildings in the new version.

Quick question-

Will any of the custom buildings be destructable? (i.e. like with the default Arma2 buildings)

Thanks all :)

Your comments make me work harder :D

i.e. like with the default Arma2 buildings

I don't have ArmA-2 MLOD models house and I can not see how it works :(

This is sad, but destruction of buildings at the level ArmA-1

If the BIS released models of buildings, will be possible to realize the destruction of sections :)

Brige of Sadness

Before

tbf6c3efb72fa9246144d33a411a83c94.jpg

After

td5cc8.jpg

I know about Rope-Connection :) I fix it (Make Knots)

super, super, super, super, super, super, super, super , super, super, superrrrr .... :D

Edited by vilas

This is going to be fantastic, you're attention to detail is greatly appreciated.

Wow, it's really beautiful.

Thanks)

I try to make the best island for Arma-2 :D)