Sign in to follow this  
peloton

FFAA MOD Spanish army

wld427,

Do you know if there will be a Pizarro IFV for the next release? something in mind?

Thanks,

maybe check out their website as wld427 suggested

May anybody make english stringtables for this mod? I hardly understand, who is who:(

Is any FFAA member still active on this forum, or does someone know how to contact them directly? Their own forum seems abandoned and I can't register there for some reason, and I need to ask someone for permission to use the G36E in the CWR² mod.

Has anyone had any luck contacting Lobo? I've tried without any success.

Due to an unfortunate turn Mega Upload has been taken down, I wish to check out your MOD but there is no way of downloading it at the moment. Is there anyway you can re-upload it to a new provider?

The first topic is what I want, I have tried both mirrors on that link (one being MegaUpload which gives me the whole this site has been taken down). Then I went to their website link and tried to download that same content it didn't work either.

Not sure if FFAA team is already aware but there are some problems with the two frigates,the exterior textures sometimes change to an weird color or flickering.Happens with the P72 but especially with BAM.Also when I'm flying around BAM sometimes I get severe fps loss.This is with 5.0 version of the mod.

Million thnx Vixente,this is news for me so 5.1?!Pretty sweet because I was still on 5.0 and thought FFAA will move future releases to A3.

I aswell am unable to find a Mirror.

Foxhounds Armaholic Mirror just redirects to the ffaa.es homepage and the old, non-working megaupload mirror.

Vixentes one redirects me to the FFAA Forums page with an error message:

"Información

Limpiando spam...."

And it takes no spanish speaker to know that this ain't a download link but some kind of spamm protection. Also, i fugured out i might gotta register, so i clicked the registe rbutton, and it turned me out on the very same page. "Información: Limpiando spam...."

Any confirmed working Mirrors for the all-in-one pack which do not just redirect to here?

hope it helps

Indeed it did. However, i cannot find anything along the lines of FFAA Ships, FFAA Boats or even in Spanish, FFAA barco/naves.

Do you, by any chance, know which of the packs include the Ships (I know there are two frigates) and (If there are!) boats aswell, same goes for their Helicopters?

All i can find are Terrorists, Weapons, Maritime Infnantry Packs ect, but not the Ships, Boats and Helicopters which would be somewhat the Main reason for me to DL this Mod, or the respective Parts of it.

The mod is still being worked on. I spoke with Lobogei within the last few days. I will not share any secrets but the next version of this mod (mostly geared towards Arma3) will blow you away

The Armaholic.com mirror has also been updated with version 5.1. Thanks to Big who got in contact with the Spanish guys and they sent him the latest version :)

What would we do without the marvellous Armaholic website, be stuck really, most of us..

Also not forgetting the ‘just as great’ Armed Assault website too..

Just downloaded this update, will have a look shortly.

Thanks for the update and thanks to Armaholic..

First id like to say the terrorists look amazing! Now im trying to add them to a MSO mission, I edited the init, mso_factions, and mso_factionsdefault to include the FFAA terrorists by adding them in a new space below the rest of the factions. They appear in the parameters but when they are turned on, they do not spawn. I was wondering if someone could help me with this? I read somewhere that they have to be in a group (in the Arma 2 editor under F2) but they do not appear under the list. Is it necessary to have them in a group? And if so can someone help me do that?

Thanks so much for your help!