Sign in to follow this  
mcruppert

Star Wars Stormtrooper

Lukes face reminds me of sheldon cooper from the big bang theory.:)

It must be hard to get atat walk nicely. there are multiple games where mechs legs are positioned according to terrain but I bet that is impossible in arma.

by the way this atat robot rocks :)

Dude that is sweet.

McRuppert, just a question. I may have been asked/answered before but are you doing a map or just releasing the buildings to be place on existing terrain??

Heyho, my plans are to create an island. First one will be tatooine second one maybe hoth or endor... But i dont know if i will ever release one.. I dont see the time to do this, yeah i know there are some buildings "finished" but i want to create a damn good detailed one...:D

will you be releasing some units soon though and then the maps or ? whats the plan man!

My plans are to release some new units and the updated old one soon and of course the new weapons. Maps have to be done first so you guys can play around a bit....

Nice, make sure to give them terrible aim to make tham as accurate to the films as possible. ;)

And make sure they can never be injured lol!!

There should be a unit pack, vehicle pack, then a map pack. That way it would be easier to keep track of updates and the units can be released before the maps.

Yes a Unit pack whould be a great Idea. That also mens People all ready have the Star wars addon from before can fianlly get a Update for the existing units and weapons.

Heyho, my plans are to create an island. First one will be tatooine second one maybe hoth or endor... But i dont know if i will ever release one.. I dont see the time to do this, yeah i know there are some buildings "finished" but i want to create a damn good detailed one...:D

Nice, I like your style.

Well it should be pretty staright forward butt load of sand, butt load of trees and a butt load of snow. :p

Have you considered asking for some outside help with the maps? Just a thought. Just getting them to develop your ideas not creating their own...

McRuppert you just LOVEEEE to tease us.

I just watched the dance party and I want everything in that video so badly!

yoyoyo McRuppert in da house :) today i finished a nother exam...

a new update for the scout trooper head:

scoutnew.jpg

cant tell you when the next release will be! but i try to hurry up...

awesome! I'm modeling for GTR2 now just messing around when I have the time so I know what the "ready when ready" schedule is like. ;)

In the editor, how do you get the two factions to shoot eachother? :|

McRuppert are you still there? :p Are you still working on this project?

Yep he is still here,and yes he is still working on his units.Its not because he didn post anything in the last week(s)that he is gone or not working on the units. you can always send him a PM and ask him.

cya

Yep he is still here,and yes he is still working on his units.Its not because he didn post anything in the last week(s)that he is gone or not working on the units. you can always send him a PM and ask him.

cya

hey there,

no at the moment im not working on the mod, its nearly dead. i dont have the time and i dont want to do anything for it. I can not tell you guys when its done or if i ever will finish it, im sry.

cant you just release what youve got? then carry on once you find the time? would be terrible to have all the time and effort spent on this gone to waste :(

hey there,

no at the moment im not working on the mod, its nearly dead. i dont have the time and i dont want to do anything for it. I can not tell you guys when its done or if i ever will finish it, im sry.

I can understand the thing with time alot of us addon makers tend to juggle other things in our lives and addon making is one of those things that sometimes has to be put on hold. I hope you find time to finish this mod sometime.

imprial insigna in star wars is a very very old sumbol from the beginning .. But i cant remember if it was from the Aztecs or the Mayas . or mayby some other old empire .. But it was a lathin american symbol i am 90 sure of that

Fouba74

Edited by fouba74

I'm thinking Aztec based on this

24stonewheelsatthesunteht4.jpg

Back on topic...

This is sad news indeed McRuppert, we were watching your career with great interest...

No chance of an "as is" release? Preeeez

I was helping McRuppert with this some time ago. I added some nice new features and stuff, but unfortunately I lost all the data by accident when I reinstalled my OS.

I was helping McRuppert with this some time ago. I added some nice new features and stuff, but unfortunately I lost all the data by accident when I reinstalled my OS.

Your point being?:D

Uh why do so many Addon makers dont give their unfinished stuff out to the community so that they can take a shot at completing the work? Do you really want to let all the hours invested be in vain?

When I left the OFP community I gave all my unfinished addons and even basic .p3d files to my collegues from the WH40K mod so that they can at least make some use of it.

I really dont understand this, there are so many screenshots and videos of almost complete addons out there, who then are never released. :mad: