Sign in to follow this  
Nickos

Vehicle interior view - is it in game?

So as the title states, i'm wondering if the armored vehicles interior view (tanks, APC's, etc) are still in, and how to get them accessible? I just loved looking at all those things in the interior in OFP, but i would've been kinda' sad if they removed 'em. So, are they in or out?

Edited by Nickos

So as the title states, i'm wondering if the armored vehicles (tanks, APC's, etc) are still in, and how to get them accessible? I just loved looking at all those things in the interior in OFP, but i would've been kinda' sad if they removed 'em. So, are they in or out?

All in ;)

And better than ever :yay:

If you are asking if the vehicles are still in game then yes.

But if you are talking about interiors that you can look around in like the commander seat in a tank in ofp, then no, only sights and external views are around, from what I have seen so far.

Oh crap, i just "eaten" a few words from my post. I meant interior views, like seeing what's inside tanks and similiar things.

And too bad they're not in. They added a heap of immersion to game.

I think the BMP-3 has a full interior.

The LAV-25 doesnt, unlike the Stryker from Arma 1...

To put it simple, some yes others no. However in terms of cargo compartment that much is modelled.

Yes and no, some don't care about lack of interiors, I myself loved the full time vehicle interiors in OFP, made it so much more immersive but from a business point in this day and age it is somewhat understandable.

Interiors are time consuming and time is money.

I hope they make an expansion or something for ArmA 2 and finally make tank interiors, proper animations for getting in and out and also firing out of vehicles.

They can call it ArmA 2: Stuff We Shoulda Done Five Years Ago.

The BMP-3 and BTR-90 have interiors but you cant see thru the hatches, the LAV 25 doesnt and neither do any of the tanks.

Thats not good, feels like playing with user made addons made by diferent people.

Like.. BMP-3 has interior, BMP-2 doesnt... double standards, not very professional imo.

Also don’t know if this is just me but mirrors don’t work! How am I suppose to reverse now!!:p

I hope they make an expansion or something for ArmA 2 and finally make tank interiors, proper animations for getting in and out and also firing out of vehicles.

They can call it ArmA 2: Stuff We Shoulda Done Five Years Ago.

You know if the game and BIS suck so much why is it that you're wasting your valuable time constantly trolling these forums? I'm getting really tired of seeing snide remark after snide remark from you, if ArmA2 sucks so much, if BIS as a developer suck so much why don't you move on to another gaming community that does everything so much better to make you happy?

Edited by Placebo

Tank interiours is one important ting for me. I cannot get immersed so I havent played in tanks since OFP. Hopefully some modders will add them..

I am adding interiors to all my tanks but as said it is really time consuming to do.

APC's have interiors

Tanks don't

Basicaly : if you have a cargo seat, you usually have interiors (though drivers don't always have one...)

How much time it would take to make good and real looking tank interiors?

How much time it would take to make proper working tank interiors/features for drivers, gunners, loaders and commanders?

I think that BIS developers could do this (+ other things) and perhaps like to do it - to say "We made it - Arma2 is finally done". :whip:

You know if the game and BIS suck so much why is it that you're wasting your valuable time constantly trolling these forums? I'm getting really tired of seeing snide remark after snide remark from you, if ArmA2 sucks so much, if BIS as a developer suck so much why don't you move on to another gaming community that does everything so much better to make you happy?

Thought police :j:

:D

Thought police :j:

Would you like to meet the spam police? :)