Sign in to follow this  

Arma II & OA User Video Thread

Lousy situation...everyone died.

Made it to the helo but had to go back for a downed teammate which didn't go so well. :(

Z422a1aFRGk

Was going great until I fell off the roof :(

Nothing fancy just some solo mission footage...

hfP2X0yzjnk

y9zZczSApK4

Edited by f00

This is something I've been working on for some time. It deals with the decisions made that could have a differing outcome, and how said decisions have an impact upon lives.

This in no way represents the final product. It's simply a feeler.

NJUV0STmcX8

Piece of video I made, includes good moments of Ukrainian Tactical Gaming for the year 2010.

Have fun ;-]

xxRj6n_kOx4

Hopefully something we'll see in the future of the ArmA series.

BpCo9Zmieoc

Hopefully something we'll see in the future of the ArmA series.

Very nice Dslyecxi.

VERY nice Dslyecxi!

Is this something that can be 'eaasily' done (ie scripted in) or does it require some BIS magic on it?

Amazing stuff! Picture in Picture and firing from back of vehicles are two things that I thought couldnt be done (but have now seen proof of concept for them all now!)

I like the different modes available too !

Is this something that can be 'eaasily' done (ie scripted in) or does it require some BIS magic on it?

It requires render-to-texture, so it's not happening until RTT is a feature in an ArmA game.

So how did you make the movie Dslyecxi? Was it some clever video manipulation or a sneak preview from BIS ;)

PCG: Is Bohemia working on any engine improvements/optimizations to the Arma engine for it to be tailored for Take On?

JC: Nailing down the helicopter experience demands a lot of work in terms of adding brand new features, refining more familiar ones, and optimising the game for flying helicopters. The buzzwords circulating around our studios alone goes some way to reveal the extent of the work at hand: picture in picture, increased view- and draw-distance, interactive cockpits, sling loads. But perhaps we’ve said enough for now! In fact, another cool aspect of Take On project is that it’ll allow us to look at improving various aspects of our simulation technology that could potentially be integrated into some possible future games with a much larger scope.

http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/03/31/exclusive-interview-bohemia-interactive-talks-take-on-helicopters/

They are working on it for TOH, it will be coming soonâ„¢ into the ArmA series. :cool2:

So how did you make the movie Dslyecxi? Was it some clever video manipulation or a sneak preview from BIS ;)

It's a VBS2 video, hence the comment at the start of the video re: "1.40". aka, VBS2 v1.40. Take On Helicopters is supposed to have that feature as well, so perhaps we'll see it in a future ArmA game from BIS.

I don't think he would mention it if it was not bound to make it into the ArmA series eventually. Not necessarily ArmA 2.

Yeah, its a pretty safe bet. Should be interesting.

Footage of my current role in the tournament, behind-the-lines helicopter pilot!:)

This is from the last battle last Sunday, Battle 6. We finnaly got the lead over our opponent thanks to this battle and the great teamwork the whole army put together, as well as constant resupplying. ;)

Quite much interisting and low sneaky sneaky landings in the enemy land..oh...and some mistakes by me as well...can't leave them out.:)

Enjoy in 1080p!

WxD5fkPmi2c

Arma 2 - Tasmera Incursion - Duala

83NY-tCdrrQ&hd=1

Something tells me you got stuck behind a bike on the way home from work?

That door isn't there just so you can get in and out uknow . . .

Damn bicyclists and their cute little hand signals. I moved out to the countryside to get away from the bicyclists, far from the yuppie cities. Lo and behold, they love to ride on the rural roads too. :mad:

Edited by Laqueesha

Video story I made after actual mission of Soviet soldiers in Afghanistan. Made for Ukrainian Tactical Gaming. Thanks and have fun!

HaqStb6I0eI

Music is "Astonsilicon", "Option" by Naomi.

hey WOW really nice video thorn! well done!

I especcialy like the atmospheric beginning

can you tell me which map it is and the ToD @ 4:07 ?

greets PP

hey WOW really nice video thorn! well done!

I especcialy like the atmospheric beginning

can you tell me which map it is and the ToD @ 4:07 ?

thanks mate!

it's Razani at dawn - cannot tell exact time, i'm sorry