Sign in to follow this  

Arma II & OA User Video Thread

A Single Player mission involving a wing of L-39ZA jets strafing a NATO base in Rasman.

"The 'mericans are amassing several F.O.B.s on the Northern border of our Takistan motherland!

Orders are to destroy enemy aircraft and any infrastructure at the Airport base of Rasman which is occupied by US/NATO forces. We have a wing consisting of L39ZA jets availiable for the task... Five brave pilots, pray to Saturn they all return home."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fdo9MQvtsK8

Eheh, wait till you see your submarines launching Tomacows :D

Can't wait to see this one. :)

Big thanks to the guys behind CLAfghan and Binkowski for his MARSOC Marines, I threw this one together rather quickly actually. I thought it would take much longer. Enjoy!

6u4doPkYoKk

Impromptu online PvP from 3 years ago. General policing of towns in CTI Warfare in a Cobra, then combat recon & engagement of the enemy base.

ACE2 was new back then, aircraft counter-measures worked in a funny way, but they worked!

Mind the performance, played on a laptop with a 5400 RPM HDD.

Thunderstruck by Hellfire-114K. Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBU6ViX_nuU

Here is a few from the last couple of nights.

Some great videos there guys, you just keep it up and keep getting better I say!

I have now finally finished the eight edition of Rolling Thunder. This one is a bit different, as for the first time we had a very nice cameraman that volunteered to record the whole two hour event. His footage is also included in my video. Thank you Drumheller/Jester814! :)

The date is May 23rd 2014, Iran.

It has been two weeks since the coalition invasion.

During the last 72 hours, elements of the Iranian 6th Armored Division have been conducting a delaying defence, three hundred kilometres south of Esfahan.

The goal was to allow the U.S. 7th Cavalry Division to funnel and extend its course of attack, to be flanked and destroyed by other units of the 3rd Corps.

With two opposing tank companies in the first line about to face each other, we join the action..

As always, enjoy in full screen and 1080p!

wow Macadam Cow, you always seem to make something real different.

Nice work. Good rendition of what the RL internet's full of.

Hey guys Binary Orchestra here with a new movie titled "The Beginning of Sorrows". It features some scenes I dont think youve ever seen in an arma video before;)

Check it out!

Very nice video - very WiCesque!

For next time, it's diverse places, not divers places! Once again, however, a great job.

Absolutely stunning.

Can't believe

is done in our engine!

Absolutely amazing video. Kudos to the people who made it. :)