Sign in to follow this  

Arma II & OA User Video Thread

My old friend Kenwort I see you're still prolific as ever. Good work as usual :) I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with for Arma 3!

Gentlemen, I present to you our (mis)adventures from the Casual ArmA Group.

67VqcqxN1a0

rCwbeaCEgpY

tJxAdF0a4OY

Last video is 53 uncut minutes of Zombie gameplay on Celery's Chernarus Apocalypse mission.

Clearing out my backlog of FRAPS footage, and rediscovered this missions footage, which compiles nicely...

• Cindercity map
  • Lingor Police and Medics as BLUFOR
  • Lingor Rebels (?) as OPFOR
  • Norrin's revive (medic only hence Lingor medics lightly armed)
  • ACE and ACRE

K2SPjDWU-QU

Ive been a long time ArmA fan but i haven't been a member of the forums so i thought i would introduce myself with my debut short film i made with Operation Arrowhead titled "Exertion". Some of you may have seen my DCS: A-10C Movie Anthology which has gained attention over the months but i just couldn't resist making a vid for this wonderful sim aswell. Without further adieu, hello to everyone and i hope you enjoy :)

Ive been a long time ArmA fan but i haven't been a member of the forums so i thought i would introduce myself with my debut short film i made with Operation Arrowhead titled "Exertion". Some of you may have seen my DCS: A-10C Movie Anthology which has gained attention over the months but i just couldn't resist making a vid for this wonderful sim aswell. Without further adieu, hello to everyone and i hope you enjoy :)

Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay.

That was AWESOME! More, please!

That was AWESOME! More, please!

Agreed

I concur

+2

x2

ect ect.

also this has linked me to your channel, which I see more great videos.:)

*YouTube Video Here*

I love how it's dead quiet then at 0:35, it just breaks out into a firefight.

A beautiful vid. Keep it up and welcome.:D

Great video kyletiernan.

Love that it lacks that somewhat typical ArmA "FPS stutter", very smooth.

Captured with time slowed?

That video was great. And your DCS Video was great too. Please make more!

The end of that operation was priceless....

ujjy7mwH4mk

Edited by DetCord

Gnat;2090395']Great video kyletiernan.

Love that it lacks that somewhat typical ArmA "FPS stutter"' date=' very smooth.

Captured with time slowed?[/quote']

Thank you, for some scenes i slowed down the in-game time but the majority was normal speed.

Video from last night, last operation of the LINSTOCK campaign. The numbers were pretty high, so we went for a full platoon plus weapons support, which is what I was doing. A lot of mortar fire.

uJCD8kOK3WM

From last wednesday, a routine patrol turned into a deadly fire fight, with the platoon being pushed back into the patrol base. I had some slight connection issues, so I was already in the PB observing the battle before they pulled back.

eAXMXet8n2Y

Brilliant, brilliant....excellent!

@DevilDog: Haha, I didn't see that one coming!

@DevilDog: Haha, I didn't see that one coming!

Yeah, I nearly fell outta my chair when it started playing. :D

Excellence .... Subbed

Very nice. You have my subscription.

-----------------------

As for me, here's my first attempt at a real edited video with effects:

s7dgi94mZWM

It's a montage, not a machinima but I'm looking for suggestions/criticism.