Sign in to follow this  

Arma II & OA User Video Thread

Another quick video of screens and a brief CAS section (A10 v Artillery) on MCAGCC Twentynine Palms, CA.

Addons: ACE 2, TR Sounds, MCAGCC island (still in beta)

AcTSUGNEjg8

Nice vids here, guys :)

Some moments from heli pilot training programs

W5AXMYQZylY

Hi there,

maybe you like this here. It's not intended to be advertising :p Just enjoy the battle.

beautiful, music is from „The Rock„ I think.

oWS-wCA2eMo&feature=channel

:bounce3:My vid Edited by cors0

The music is horrendous, but I think its funny considering I didn't even realize the guy was filming.

5HaeAPLvITA

I wish BIS would animate that train by default. A large portion of the Island has tracks that are only used by wheeled and tracked AI vehicles which yo-yo on them. :confused:

Another quick movie of MCAGCC Twentynine Palms, CA. This video is all screen shots from the perspective of an infantryman.

I am still working on the buildings which is really all that is left of the island. As soon as the buildings and a few minor touches here and there are complete, I will release the it.

The sky line (mountains and white fog in distance) are gone in the next version. I played around with creating a custom horizon line which showed the real horizon from 29 Palms but after weeks of trying, I am not satisfied with the result and have completely removed it as a result. There are, however, new sky textures (contingent upon them looking good enough).

One thing to note is the darkness of the terrain (the NVG shots around 2:03). I tried to replicate the deep darkness of the desert on a cloudy, moonless night. I am not sure if its exactly what I want yet but the thought is there at any rate.

The video shows only a few small parts of the island (and none of the videos yet show any of the built up areas as I am still working on the buildings). The size of the island is roughly 400 square kilometers with no water (unplayable areas).

Addons: ACE 2, JTD Smoke

A5bNY1nG-70

Note: The video will be in low res until it finished processing on YouTube. As soon as it is complete, it is possible to view in 1080p (like the rest of my videos).

Beautifull, phaeden, just beautifull. Should be a perfect playground for all the tankers out there. Are there areas for infantry CQC, too?

@malibu.stacey, thanks and yes there are quite a number of towns and villages (as well as combat towns, airfields, ammo depot, etc).

My cinematic Trailer made for University, featuring the actual BWMod content:

Main Theme is a fictive Three Block War scenario and thats also the title of the Trailer.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNpS7BlsyJ8&hl=de_DE&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNpS7BlsyJ8&hl=de_DE&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Main Theme is a fictive Three Block War scenario and thats also the title of the Trailer.

OH:eek: that's awesome!

I just can't wait to play warfare with BWmod like it was in the old days in OFP crCTI BW MOD :)

Here is a teaser trailer for my upcoming single player campaign: The Spooky Six

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yascuz2HseM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yascuz2HseM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

(there is some lag in the very beginning . . . best I could do with FRAPs)

Awesome video with a great soundtrack from my favorite movie of all time (Conan the Barbarian). Nice job!

Hi Guys, would like to share this operation we played last sunday. Silent-Neptune, in Podogorsk. Hope you like.

My first Arma 2 movie in a while. I tried something a little different to my normal style. Hope you enjoy!

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ho5lETtscYo&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ho5lETtscYo&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Corsair83, that's actually one the best Arma 2 videos I have ever seen! I love the way it flows so well, the custom animations are'nt in your face, they seem real. The action and plot was awesome :)

5* and Fav!

thank you all, the second part will be devoted to combat land us vs napa, you work into perspective lol

just a tip, I'm no pro by any means, but don't use the same audio recording over and over it gets repetitive very fast, it was a good video tho :)

That was my only complaint, just the same radio chatter. Other than that epic!!! Just like I said before :D

yes the band sounds good radio is hard to find so I'm with is that I had available

If you download a program called audacity, you can record any sound coming from your pc. So you can go on youtube and record radio chatter from a a real video or something :)