Sign in to follow this  
Kyllikki

Kyllikki Missions

Yeah sadly the Morning Star -missions are MP-only.

I've come across an odity in the 'hostages' mission... after sorting out the situation at the bus you receive a second objective, which is to clear a warehouse. However, after an extremely long drive (15km) it would appear that the waypoint for said warehouse is in the middle of the ocean, about 1km off shore in grid square 99, 15, i.e. SW of Kamenka.

Has anybody else experienced this?

I've come across an odity in the 'hostages' mission... after sorting out the situation at the bus you receive a second objective, which is to clear a warehouse. However, after an extremely long drive (15km) it would appear that the waypoint for said warehouse is in the middle of the ocean, about 1km off shore in grid square 99, 15, i.e. SW of Kamenka.

Has anybody else experienced this?

same problem here sadly :( the first part of the mission is very cool though.

the first part of the mission is very cool though.

Yes indeed, sneaking around on the rooftops with a Bison was very atmospheric.

Okay, thanks for reporting the bugs. We will try to fix them ASAP.

On a side note, a new mission:

co 10 insurgent surprise by Karko

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

Mission co 06 hostages is now fixed, sorry for bug.

A huge goody bag full of missions , nice. If me and my three friends could only pick one , which should I go for ?

Anyone ?

//Niklas

I have a question if I may rework and post some of your missions for Arma 2 Demo purposes?

co 06 hostages

I get an incomplete download every time. So it makes my server crash.

Can you please check it out??

co 06 hostages

I get an incomplete download every time. So it makes my server crash.

Can you please check it out??

Same here, came to report this and see I'm not alone.

It crashes the game as soon as you click "new" if it's in mpmissions and the mission.sqm isn't properly formatted when you view it.

Same here, came to report this and see I'm not alone.

It crashes the game as soon as you click "new" if it's in mpmissions and the mission.sqm isn't properly formatted when you view it.

Get from Armaholic.com:

- Hostages Co-06

I apologize in advance for the rather off topic question but... Every time I see the word "Kyllikki" it boggles my mind on how to pronounce it. I will sit at the keyboard and try and say it various ways but I'm sure they are all wrong. Can you guys put an end to my madness? :P

I apologize in advance for the rather off topic question but... Every time I see the word "Kyllikki" it boggles my mind on how to pronounce it. I will sit at the keyboard and try and say it various ways but I'm sure they are all wrong. Can you guys put an end to my madness? :P

Here it is! :)

http://rapidshare.de/files/48019666/Kyllikki.wma.html

I was close! I was pronouncing it Kil-licky.

Get from Armaholic.com:

- Hostages Co-06

Thank you, but I already tried it there, I mostly get missions from your site :)

Both links on Armaholic and the one in the first post result in a faulty file. Both Winrar and 7zip show no errors, but when you unpbo it the first five lines are missing with

version=11;
class Mission
{
   addOns[]=
   {

and the last line is just garbage. The other files are wrecked in a similar way. Could you please reupload them Kyllikki?

I already had the first version on the server and it started out promising, but the warehouse marker didn't show up, just on the other end of Chernarus.

Oh, and I didn't even thank you for your missions here with the last post. Only played the three small ones so far, "little something" is our first choice for warming up.

Thanks a lot for the missions! Does any of them require addons?

Kyllikki,

These missons are great!! My clan loves them!! We are on Third Advance, what a challenge, even with only four of us playing. Cant wait to download the rest!! Great job!!!!

Added;

co45 crossing the river by metsapeikko. (Download link in the 1st page. Feedback to metsapeikkoo.)

can anyone tell me if these are death/crow, BIS medic module or Revive?

Most of our missions are without respawn/revive and with First Aid modules.

Edited by Shuko