Sign in to follow this  
Kyllikki

Kyllikki Missions

Added

Japahto:

co 10 Cult of the Sacred Well by Shuko

Cult of the Sacred Well has reformed again, this time they've armed with themselves with AKs.

They need to be stopped before innocent people get hurt. Take out the two priests who run the cult.

co 12 Red Dawn by Shuko

Force Recon is sent to take care of a dictator.

Chernarus:

co 22 Scherdin by Shuko

PFC Scherdin went MIA in Vybor after his unit was ambushed during a patrol. Find him.

co21 weygand v0.5 What activates the map click function? Platoon leader has a radio in gear screen, but when I open the map I only see compass & watch.

I have tried looking under the choices by pressing a number, but cannot see an option.

There is something blatantly obvious I am overlooking, as no one else has asked in this thread *bangs head on monitor*

arma2 vanilla

Yeah you're missing something obvious. You need to be in the top slot, select the relevant option from the action menu (Cant remember what its called!) and then click on the map to choose your desired location.

I pick Platoon commander, click okay and the map/ briefing screen opens, with the tasks etc on upper left. Cant for the life of me find something to pick location.

If I click continue, we spawn NE of novy sobor. And here I can bring up the map, but have no radio to select an option from. Pressing the keyboard numbers brings up a variety of menus, but nothing to mark map.

*bangs side of head*

The current versions are dedicated server only.

The action is given to the first human player in playableunits array, which so far has always been the first (top) in the role selection screen. So, you don't have to pick the leader.

I'll see if I got time to do a quick modification to make them work on hosted server as well.

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

Updated

co 21 Weygand.Chernarus

Added hosted server support, spectator script, LDDK logo, new taskmaster. Made few internal changes. Removed kylligear. Changed respawn to group.

Only updated the Chernarus version, try it out and tell me if theres problems/bugs. If not, I'll try to muster up motivation to update the other islands as well.

Thank you for your missions and the reply, the problem was I was trying to host.

Put it on a dedicated server and have been really having fun,..., dying, having fun dying alot :)

I dont have OA so I cannot comment on updates, but I'm sure they work fine.

check 6

We host the Kyllikki missions on the CiA server, and we enjoy them very much. I especially like Shuko's missions :)

thank you Kyllikki for them!

The co 06 hostage and co 06 little something links are broken, is it possible to fix them?

Thanks again!

Thanks, that's very nice to hear. :)

I'll fix the links.

After clicking "Get more ammo", the artillery computer doesn't work as intended. Even if set to Semi (far), it will fire at close range.

I know it was supposed to be a mortar manual fire training mission and BAF patch broke it.

Workaround: Give additional shells to the assistant mortar operator or put them in the UAZ.

Mortar manual fire is very difficult. :smile:

Thanks Shuko.

Updated

co 08 tears of allah

- Added spectator script.

- Removed ALICE and SILVIE, replaced them with SHK_populateTown.

- Replaced SHK_InsurgentMortar script with one by Jarger.

- Added SHK_Taskmaster.

Thanks for the follow-up Shuko.

Very professional, as usual. :love:

This seems to CTD before i can even get to the MP or SP directories.

Even tried taking the 'spaces' out of the name, same results. Any ideas?

ty

This seems to CTD before i can even get to the MP or SP directories.

Even tried taking the 'spaces' out of the name, same results. Any ideas?

ty

Yeah, I noticed that as well. I re-exported and uploaded it today. Works for me at least.

Yeah, I noticed that as well. I re-exported and uploaded it today. Works for me at least.

huh?

can u explain please?

huh?

can u explain please?

He has replaced the mission with a new one that works.

A short footage of last CiA coop night playing Shuko's Kingpin mission.

The video includes the beginning of the mission, where the team is rescuing Overlord, who is a POW taken in a truck loaded with Russian troops.

le6R8BwmUL8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le6R8BwmUL8

Edited by Zipper5
Fixed embedding

It's always nice to see there actually are someone who play your missions. :)

All kind of feedback; bugs, suggestions, too easy/hard etc, is always welcome.

PS. I'll upload a couple of FDF missions soon. After I've managed to get some people to test them.

It's always nice to see there actually are someone who play your missions. :)

All kind of feedback; bugs, suggestions, too easy/hard etc, is always welcome.

PS. I'll upload a couple of FDF missions soon. After I've managed to get some people to test them.

Hi Shuko, first of all let me ask this - please don't stop creating missions!

Secondly, Kingpin is great, the HQ part feels very tough, but we played this mission with only 6-7 players, so it's hard to say. I just love this mission.

FDF harbour assault mission youtube video:

9H48k-f9uVU

Edited by Variable
Fixed embedding

Fixed Youtube embedding in above post.

Added

co@ 10 fdf clear skies by Shuko

The Chernarussian regime did not fully comply with the agreement to withdraw their air-defence from below the 7th parallel. Order has come in to destroy the remaining sites.

co@ 12 fdf they who dare by Shuko

FDF Special Jaegers are on an night op to destroy targets on the Podagorsk airfield.

co@ 14 fdf csar kaakkuri by Shuko

Combat Search and Rescue, a group of a downed chopper needs to survive until another chopper finds them.

co@ 20 fdf convoy trouble by Shuko

UN group with Finnish motorised infantry set out to investigate what happened to the food supply convoy.

co@ 20 fdf qrf by Shuko

Quick Reaction Force of FDF RDF are sent in to reinforce a BAF FOB, which is under attack.

Little clip from testing co@ 12 fdf they who dare.

vB_fpR-c5pk

Most of the links from the first post doesn't work, the ones from derfel.org site.

I know. It's my webhost, don't know what's with it. FTP still works. I'm sure it will be fixed soonish.