SOF toyotas eh...man wish I still had these :P

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm180/guitaro-man/hilux2.jpg

Are you serious ?! :O Please tell you´re joking and just forgot about the models !

I also wanna add to the list a request for a CIA SOG/SAD Pack (some tactical units with "gucci" combat gear like Ops Core FASTs, plate carriers, crye uniforms, various camo patterns etc. and some dressed in indigenous clothes taki and chernarussian and equipped with AKs and stuff.)

some reskins for the Stryker MEV (red cross and green paint) and the Stryker MC (one painted in green)

and a Military Police Pack for the USMC and the U.S. Army along with MP Humvees ("Military Police" on them and simple cop lights) and a decent M117 for the Army MPs.

Edited by Tybo25

I dont know if this is suggested but can you guys make a addon that automatically gives orders to ai units?

its kind of hard for me to give orders :/

thx

PS if there is a mod like this then send me the link for it thx in advance

Are you serious ?! :O Please tell you´re joking and just forgot about the models !

I lost them nearly 2 years back :/

I lost them nearly 2 years back :/

I think I´ll cry :(((

im looking for old transport aircraft like a dc3, for a mission i have set in Africa!

a dc3 would be nice!

i was thinking something a tiny bit bigger... and a tiny bit less russian... but beggars cant be chosers...

Is anyone even thinking about making stuff for ARMA 2?

I'm doing a bit of stuff for Arma 2 if you want to see them visit my facebook page ;)

Looking for an Island Maker that can make the Falkland Islands for Arma 2, Does not have to be perfect , but at least half decent. Shouldn't be to hard to make as there is not much there anyway. Regards.

Military Police for USA would be nice!

I think they would be good in p85!

---------- Post added at 16:59 ---------- Previous post was at 16:55 ----------

I would love to see a Portuguese mod.

http://play.withsix.com/arma-2/mods/dih-africa2

---------- Post added at 17:04 ---------- Previous post was at 16:59 ----------

Here is my amazing idea... Animation script of group taking a photo... For a cut scene...

http://www.planetputin.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Maidan-22-Jan-Berkut-selfie.jpg

A group of soldiers/guerrillas etc stand in a group, with another holding a camera or iPhone waving them together, Infact I think it's a common scene in modern warfare.

Good day,

I'm playing ARMA2 for some time now and I was wandering if there is any mod mission/campaign with a real solid drama. Vanilla ARMA2 has shown some really great moments during the campaign, but still it's been more Hooray-patriotic story of a good, under every circumstances, and the bad guys (IMHO).

Maybe anyone can share one great mod which is really lands in heart, something like Apocalypse Now or The Hurt Locker by mood.

Spasibo.

I'm looking for a static Milan or spigot pack, or any other type of infantry wire guided anti tank missile, I'm playing around with the various p85/cwr2 mods and either an Eastern or NATO infantry unit armed with a weapon like this would be useful.

I know the ofrp mod contains a vehicle mount of the Milan, and some BDRM have the spigot AT4 mount, but I'm looking for something more subtle...

Good day,

I'm playing ARMA2 for some time now and I was wandering if there is any mod mission/campaign with a real solid drama. Vanilla ARMA2 has shown some really great moments during the campaign, but still it's been more Hooray-patriotic story of a good, under every circumstances, and the bad guys (IMHO).

Maybe anyone can share one great mod which is really lands in heart, something like Apocalypse Now or The Hurt Locker by mood.

Spasibo.

Now your talking, or Deer Hunter, you could learn how to script cutscenes, and experiment with a bit of creativity, but I think the original vanilla stories aren't good, BAF storyline has real bad dialogue.

I have a question, it's less of a request for a mod to be made, but a request for what is already out there. What, at present, are the best retexture mods for islands and units? I have all of the ArmA II official content that's been made, so I would like to see what has upgrades, and what is the best replacement. I know Landtex is a texture replacement to Chernarus, and that BINK's US Army 09 units replace BIS' units, so I would like to get more information about things such as this.

This topic is not for these questions. Only for requests. Also not everybody likes the same mods or can use them, they were all made with a reason. To get you started: Go to armaholic for addons