Hey guyz, i was wondering if somebody could make a reskin of the insurgents to suit the desert enviroment, they are great looking, and be cool to use them on Takistan map...

That, I will look into. Give me a couple of weeks and I'll try and get something together.

Can somebody create Cadillac One?

I believe that what your requesting already exists; I recall seeing it somewhere.

I didn't see it with search and google search

That, I will look into. Give me a couple of weeks and I'll try and get something together.

Perfect sounds super...! thankz

[REQ] Ghillie suits mod

Hey ppl,

I thought I'd say Hi to all of you since I was away for a while. I would like also to see a mod within ACE 2 for different Ghillie suits.. And for the wise guys who'd say It has a ghillie suit with camo SVD, Barret or whatever. No, I'm talking different patterns and colors of Ghillie suits.. Like, White Arctic, Khaki Desert, Urban Bricks, etc....

that would be put in one of the crates and would occupy say, the chute's slot..

If it's cool then let me know.

I think the community may like something like this..

Ghillie-Urban.jpg

200 kb image removed

65130.jpg

Edited by W0lle

SCAR-L/H

MP44 Grach revolver

scar L/H will be included in upcoming OP arrowhead, and have been already made in Eobert hammer's MGS weapon pack.

i myself was wandering if there was a mk12 SPR mod out there with a different stock and maybe a bipod

Pretty much what everyone needs:

-F22

-Su47

-F18

-C17

-SR71 Blackbird

-Other russians planes who's names escape me!

-Naval warships (destroyers and Subs)

-Bigger Artillery pieces

-Different UAVs

-Aim and shoot while in the backseat of a vehicle (shooting from HMMWV)

-Blindfiring

:)

pff... lot's of 'S/F' stuff here :)

I'd prefer the well tested (one could also say old :D ) stuff like

-Su 7

-Su 17

-MiG 17

-MiG 19

-A-7 Corsair II

-F-8 Crusader

-F-100 Super Sabre

... and stuff like that :)

But for a modern scenario, you suggestions sound quite interesting too :)

Cheers,

D.

SCAR-L/H

MP44 Grach revolver

MP44 != Grach != Revolver

MP44

german-MP44.jpg

Grach

mr44301.jpg

Revolver

103737-38er-colt-revolver-dekorationswaffe-decoration-weapon?$fullsize$

SCAR-L/H

MP44 Grach revolver

scars are in robert hammer's mgs pack

MP44 != Grach != Revolver

MP44

Grach

Revolver

MP412 REX

700px-BFBC2-MP412.jpg

Savvy???

Edited by W0lle
quoted images

Hey guyz, i was wondering if somebody could make a reskin of the insurgents to suit the desert enviroment, they are great looking, and be cool to use them on Takistan map...

+1 to that!

great idea man. hopefully something pops up soon:)

any Mk 12 SPR mods?

with bipod and proper buttstock?

I'd like this, any takers?

need some dancing animations for sitting.. like in a helicopter...

I'd like this, any takers?

i tried rh's m4 / m16 pack;

he has 4 variants of the mk12; the mod 0 and mod 0 SD which are implemented in ace 2 already, and another version witha nd without silencer that has a regular upper instead of the SPR one.

no different buttstocks nor bipods.

i think i'll send him a PM, maybe he can make another version.

he has the custom buttstocks on plenty of his other weapons anyways so shouldn't be much of a problem, and same goes for the bipods.

i tried rh's m4 / m16 pack;

he has 4 variants of the mk12; the mod 0 and mod 0 SD which are implemented in ace 2 already, and another version witha nd without silencer that has a regular upper instead of the SPR one.

no different buttstocks nor bipods.

i think i'll send him a PM, maybe he can make another version.

he has the custom buttstocks on plenty of his other weapons anyways so shouldn't be much of a problem, and same goes for the bipods.

He's a generous soul, we might get lucky :p

Way to be a jackass. Darkhorse said that because your post is fairly ambiguous as to what you want, a link to some information along with the video would improve your chances of seeing somebody making.

Insulting the person who's attempting to help your request does the opposite.

"Your post is just spam..." if that's help, he can have it.

and now your over the top saying its an "ambiguous post" in his defense.

ambiguous in what sense? its a helicopter- i dont want just the sound- i dont want just the pilots, dont want part of the helicopter- i want the whole thing.

theres a link to a helicopter- its badass, i want it.

crystal clear enough sunshine?

and links? most people don't even post any with their request, now youre soloing me out because i only posted one?

you both got issues that are beyond me, i posted a request that was far from instigating anything towards ANYONE, so back the ---- up.

edit: i checked out the link again and to add insult to injury, you were confused with my link how? the TITLE of the video is "India's New Attack Gunship"

Edited by Vick

Posting just a link, with no other information whatsoever, is just plain spam. Not an addon request, not anything else, but spam.

Posting just a link, with no other information whatsoever, is just plain spam. Not an addon request, not anything else, but spam.

you are an absolute moron in the most literal sense I can stress, and arguing with you any further would get nowhere. I surrender.

just let it die, all of you guys. fighting and name callin aint going to change a thing, it wont make addons appear, it wont solve world hunger, it wont create the perfect 36 hour day. lets just live and let die, and if you want to keep fighting, take it to a pvp server ;)

and for the record, you're both wrong, and you're both right.

@vick: posting just a video/link without stating what you want at first will/can cause some questions with people. Providing more information will always help in avoiding confusion.

@Darkhourse 1-6: He posted a link to a vid for a piece of military hardware in a thread for addon request. I'm sure we can safely assume what hes requesting. Defintion of spam: Spam is the use of electronic messaging systems (including most broadcast media, digital delivery systems) to send unsolicited bulk messages indiscriminately. I disagree that his post fits this defintion.

Now, back on topic: I have a request!

I would love to see a line of Sprinfield XD and XDMs, in 9mm, .40, and definately .45 caliber :D

XDM.jpg

Edited by TheRev709

Request experienced map makers to make east Asia Islands!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As an Chinese and as for my knowledge to the strategy of the U.S.A and its Asian allies, I personally think there might be a flashpoint in near future. As everybody knows, Taiwan is part of China territory since accient time. But since 1949, it was controlled by pro-American parties. And they intend to make Taiwan an independent country. And I'm sure if only Taiwan government formally declare independency, the War will definitely break out.

And there is no doubt that PLA could occupy the Island in a short time. But if USA and its allies intervene, the result would be unpredict. I think even the U.N. donn't know how to do. Both sides would suffer a great loss, review history, USA Army haven't ever won PLA wherever in 1940's china mainland,1950's Korean peninsula or in 1960's Vietnam........So except the middle Asia(Afghanistan or Iran), the next big flashpoint will be Taiwan.

So I strongly request experienced map maker to make a Taiwan-like island which is not a very complicated island I think, you may check it in Google-Earth.

Can somebody make some UN Peacekeepers, using the BIS CDF unit as a base model? :D

Or you could wait 1 month until OA :p

MP412 REX

[imghttp://www.imfdb.org/images/thumb/a/a2/BFBC2-MP412.jpg/700px-BFBC2-MP412.jpg[/img]

Savvy???

Oh! So when you said MP44 Grach Revolver, you meant something different entirely. Of course I'm savvy.

:j: