Sign in to follow this  
Muecke

CRCTI Warfare ( cti ) MP

I agree, vehicles should be locked for all but the person who bought it, for a time though so that if they don't collect it then it's free game, maybe 10 mins?

Should probably not lock vehicles that come with a crew, but simply not let other players kick your crew out.

Need to really tweak this to reduce the server load . I tried the update verision tonight and it again maxed out the cpu rather quickly.

Seems to happen if players leave after buying a few troups. Had 4 players on for about 45 mins and no problems server load was 50-60 % cpu usage and about 450 Mb memory . two others joined and I steped out to walk the dog and when I came back cpu usage was railed at 100% (both cores). Memory usage was 650 Mb. Only thing running on the box

When I rejoined the Ai that where under my command where going crazy.

Seen the same thing with choppers just flying around and not attacking anything or landing.

We had this issue back in ofp and that is why an addon was made to load some scripts and configs differently. If im not mistaken this really helped out server load issues.

I doubt this will happen now cause I can hear people moaning about having to use an addon.... It used to keep the noobs out too...

changed first post !!

I prefer ARMA1 warfare.

The interface was so much easier and the hotshot folks over on XR modded it with some great mods.

You know what we are going to say now ..... go back and play A1 :)

Just kidding. I'm sure with the talent that he have in the community (even those within this thread!) it won't take long to pimp out this game mode with some amazing things.

Does the AI every attack, or do they just have units in every town waiting to defend it? Because that's all I've noticed so far :(. I thought that they'd attack my towns sometime but it never happened.

We are still getting client crashes when using options/mhq build options

These also happen randomly. All the way from version 0.4 to 0.7. Crashes singles or everyone on the server at once.

Does the AI every attack, or do they just have units in every town waiting to defend it? Because that's all I've noticed so far :(. I thought that they'd attack my towns sometime but it never happened.

Yea farthest I seen them go was a few towns and they just had units sitting around never found my base.

On medium the computer plays to win, I don't have issues with it not taking towns back or finding my base.

odd just tried the updated .07 and ai does not respawn for either team nor build a base

sorry if this has been asked already - is there a manual or wiki or something which explains all the commanders options (eg 'pickup' time, rally point co6...? ) etc?

I can perform basic commander duties but i want to learn everything about this mission!

Cheers

On medium the computer plays to win, I don't have issues with it not taking towns back or finding my base.
I'm playing on hard though and they still don't attack...

sorry if this has been asked already - is there a manual or wiki or something which explains all the commanders options (eg 'pickup' time, rally point co6...? ) etc?

I can perform basic commander duties but i want to learn everything about this mission!

This is not an offial mission .... its User made.

Chances are the current author probably doesn't remember everything about the mission code ...... its a SHYT load of code, and as its constantly being "tweaked" I doubt anyone knows how to hit a moving target with a Manual or Wiki .... especially not the over-worked author ;)

Gnat;1347831']This is not an offial mission .... its User made.

Chances are the current author probably doesn't remember everything about the mission code ...... its a SHYT load of code' date=' and as its constantly being "tweaked" I doubt anyone knows how to hit a moving target with a Manual or Wiki .... especially not the over-worked author ;)[/quote']

maybe/maybe not... but I'm sure an experienced player could post here explaining what all the commander's options are for.... hint hint :D

I also noticed that once a town has been captured, the AI stay there for a VERY long time before they move off to the next town, can this be fixed?

I also noticed that once a town has been captured, the AI stay there for a VERY long time before they move off to the next town, can this be fixed?

yes go to command AI, select ALL, set them to Take & Hold, then choose how long they hold the town before moving on to the next one (5, 10 mins etc)

If you want them to move on straight away either set them to 'Take towns' (rather than take & hold), or select 'hold town' and pick the desired town from the list.

Edited by Mandrake5

Can I do this if I'm not the commander?

EDIT: is it possible to limit the amount of bots that each squad can have because it's destroying my already crappy framerates. :/

Edited by Alexrey

i've just played this mission and found a little bug. When I build my 2nd base and went to many to buy units I change their spawn position as new base but they spawned always on the 1st base.

I can not figure out how to have the AI be the commander and build the base.

I tried with both the AI being the alpha and the november - west commander slot, but they won't build the freakin base nor give orders to the AI.

halp plz :)

Please, please fix the saving problem! I thought that that would have been the most important thing since so many people are asking for it.