Sign in to follow this  
Muecke

CRCTI Warfare ( cti ) MP

@MaxRiga, press options. You need to change the AI respawn spot to aircraft structure or barracks etc

TIP: you can build a Marina near a townm a Mobile respawn point, you need support vehicle and be outside the vehicle.Then jump into the support vehicle and repair the Marina to 100%. Build arty and AA tripod etc then lay waste to you enemy's. when you die respawn at marina.

@erazor at the start of the game AI need to be west commander slot. sometimes when JIP on a server to commander slot then exit then re join to a normal slot, thats when when you have problems. So you have to give the commander role to a human player before exit or start the mission on the normal slot

I will see if i can get that gear saving thingy going. fingers crossed

Edited by Karmichael

thx karmichael - think thats what i was doing but the AI is just not kicking in :/ **Edit...whoops - it works now.. Nm. I alway been playing Utes and it didn't work. It works fine on the big map.

Anyhow... whats this "side" money for? Everytime i place community buildings i gotta use my personal funds, yet i see that the 'side fund' has quite a bit of money in it. How do i access this? Or what is its purpose?

Edited by erazor

i've just played this mission and found a little bug. When I build my 2nd base and went to many to buy units I change their spawn position as new base but they spawned always on the 1st base.
when you buy AI they are created not respawned, when you changed the respawn pos in options you changed it for the playable AI. In your 2nd base you need a comm center if you want to beable to buy units with "buy units" in the option menu....you should have a choice at which factory you want your AI built at.

I don't have a save/load problem in SP.....whats your saving problem.

I will see if i can get that gear saving thingy going. fingers crossed

That would be so amazing!

Also an implementation of Norrins revive would be fantastic. That way you could really stay in the field with a group of people and not have to go back a forth missing each other. Sometimes it's just too much riding bikes and too little gameplay.

a couple of things I've noticed from playing on Opfor. and I have these suggestions.

1.) when you buy saboteur, they come out as independent soldiers (might be russian insurgents, dont know) with no rifle. They dont follow orders either. They just have the move command set to them and will fuck off someplace everytime. Can you please make them Spetznas or MVD troops.

2.) the SU-34 build command has only pilot as buyable AI. The SU-24 is wrongly called SU-39 and has Pilot and Gunner as buyable AI, when it has only 1 seat. Lastly I would like to request that you replace the Russian SU-24 with the Insurgent SU-24 because that one comes loaded with bombs and the Russian one has just AT rockets.

3.) View Distance was set to 2.5 km but the game seemed to only render stuff out to about 1500-1600 m.

Otherwise this is a great mission and I am really impressed with how well its coming along at this early age of the game.

Thanks

hokay...... so how do i turn off grass and the random weather?

I'm a total newb to server commands.

What i basically do is run the game on LAN and play SP with myself. While the mission runs mostly smooth, i can do without the heavy grass & random weather during firefights... gotten me killed to manytimes now ;)

thanks

Hi all

Dose amy1 see a big wall of fire when they play this game?

Penfolde

when you buy AI they are created not respawned, when you changed the respawn pos in options you changed it for the playable AI. In your 2nd base you need a comm center if you want to beable to buy units with "buy units" in the option menu....you should have a choice at which factory you want your AI built at.

I don't have a save/load problem in SP.....whats your saving problem.

How did you manage to get this map working in SP?! I get an error saying "No, player was selected!". :( All I want is the ability to be able to suspend/save my game without it bugging out when I load it, then I'll be happy. :)

I don't think it's been mentioned here yet but can the author of the mission please remove the ability to stack items, namely the footbridge. It's being exploited constantly in public servers to create giant towers of death, covering up to five towns if placed on top of Devil's Castle.

It is ruining the immersion and playability of this good mission. :mad:

When playing as a commander I always crash when build the third builder. It happens if I wait after building two builders too, and if I kill all the builders and then start over again.

How did you manage to get this map working in SP?! I get an error saying "No, player was selected!". :( All I want is the ability to be able to suspend/save my game without it bugging out when I load it, then I'll be happy. :)
SP for me means MP - LAN - and your computer is the only 1 on the lan. Works if I don't disable any AI and play the same slot when I load. So whats "bugging out when I load it" mean?

TIP: when the game has past the loading screen and you can see the map screen with the cancel button and continue button......wait a little longer if

you have a slow computer, don't defrag, can hear your harddisk grinding away maddly still or if your genitals are outside of your body.

as commander, created a WP, turned this into a CO waypoint, fine.

Later, tried to assign another CO wp, but it wouldnt appear in the list. Tried clearing all co waypoints, then creating a new one, this wouldnt appear in the list either.

Maybe I did something wrong, but if not then there's a bug I reckon = cannot create new CO wps, which is a pain when you've found the enemy base and are trying to send your entire army towards it!!!

SP for me means MP - LAN - and your computer is the only 1 on the lan. Works if I don't disable any AI and play the same slot when I load. So whats "bugging out when I load it" mean?

TIP: when the game has past the loading screen and you can see the map screen with the cancel button and continue button......wait a little longer if

you have a slow computer, don't defrag, can hear your harddisk grinding away maddly still or if your genitals are outside of your body.

What I mean by bugging out is that you can't take towns over anymore when you load a saved game with this map. :(

I don't think it's been mentioned here yet but can the author of the mission please remove the ability to stack items, namely the footbridge. It's being exploited constantly in public servers to create giant towers of death, covering up to five towns if placed on top of Devil's Castle.

It is ruining the immersion and playability of this good mission. :mad:

Maybe limiting the amount of placeable items of this kind?

Does anyone know how to use the Artillary on this mission? or has he not added the artillery module yet?

I really like this mod. But damn, there are some horrible bugs in it right now.

Mostly tied to player-slots going haywire, which results in other people suddenly spending YOUR money - or you ordering units that never arrive.

I've also seen people being the commander, and suddenly not getting the commander-income any more, while some other random player is getting it.

Please fix this, it hurts the fun quite a bit.

Well, it's kinda hard for the player to know if he is currently playing a version that is edited and not the "real thing" - especially for me as a new player.

The server-browser sure doesn't help either in knowing exactly what sort of file a server is running - but i guess this is more of a problem that BIS should be working on.

So this is a bug that only happens on the 18v18 Version ? Because thats pretty much the only servers i've been playing this on.

when i join a game that has been running for a while as commander, i get these weird bugs - e.g. some of my ai squads get orders that I didnt send them, like 'take-hold towns <2000m'! this is really weird, it's as if the AI is still 50%commander, and I'm 50%..... this is in 0.7 by the way. Anyone else getting this?

It is pretty easy:

crCTI 0.4, 0.6, 0.7 --> squeeze versions

If there is any kind of change in name it is edited version.

So that means the "crcTI 0.7 18v18" is edited then, ok.

So where do i report bugs for the 18v18 version then ? ;)

Nowhere, as I'm the guy behind the 36/40 players edition.

All you can do is to wait for squeeze to release his own version with more slots. Or play bugged 36 players version and don't post here at all.

I will not accept any suggestion, as I do know what im looking for, CTITC version.

If people keep reporting bugs and I do find they are playing 36 slots version, I will just stop adding slots to squeeze's releases.

Is it just me or is the interface (dialogs/menus) veeeery slow?

Im stuck in barracks, they are destroyed, alot of enemy tanks here. I play alone on LAN :(

Can we extract the pbo's and edit them ourselves? Just wondering. I might could help a bit and/or suit them to my needs. I kinda prefer a smaller map and less players that's why.

2 smaller groups fighting each other where base building is more important is what i need.

Edited by Spkka

I too would like to know if the community has permission to modify this mission. I like what I'm seeing but would like the entire Chernarus map to work with, not such a small area. I'm not too keen on U.S. forces having BMP's and Force Recon as workers, other small things I could probably fix myself.

Also, is artillery actually implemented? I wasn't able to get it to work during field testing on my group's dedicated server.

I'm assuming fixed-wing assets are available once the airfield is taken, is this true and can you call for CAS as a mission?

Thanks,

Luke a.k.a. |MG| Godfather