Sign in to follow this  
Alex.XP

VME PLA MOD for ARMA II

i saw screens of your soldiers on other forums

and now CodeMor... and Dragon Rice can kiss ... :D

you will make better mod than Dragon Rice game and Arma2 rulez :D

and when you will release we all will have much much better game than this CM DR :)

Alex,

Thanks for the pictures bud. That is some stunning work! I gotta agree with vilas and others. After playing DR for a few weeks now, I'm looking forward to having the PLA in A2. A2 will probably completely take over my PC once again when this mod is released. Thanks for the time and effort.

Edited by Manzilla

You know, chinese all look the same on the Internet... (joke)

I am very happy to see such time and effort being put into these mods. Cannot wait to see the release of this one (also, the Type 99 is one of my favorite MBT's out there, along with the Challenger 2 and M1A2, so definitely foaming at the mouth to get that one!)

is there any way the skinning can be up to arma 2's levels? i appreciate the challenger port, but compared to the official a2 models, it looks like a toy...a2's vehicle textures are photorealistic and really amazing.

is there any way the skinning can be up to arma 2's levels? i appreciate the challenger port, but compared to the official a2 models, it looks like a toy...a2's vehicle textures are photorealistic and really amazing.

Don't be so bloody rude. The fact is you don't know enough to know what you're looking at (namely that those latest shots are not in-game but taken in the modelling software), go look at the in-game shots of the Type 99 in the first post and tell me it doesn't look every bit as good as the ArmA 2 defaults. Finally if you want to discuss the Challenger (hopefully more politely) go do it in the Challenger thread. Honestly.

i didnt see the t99, and just stfu, thank you. nothing i said was remotely rude.

---------- Post added at 05:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 AM ----------

and yes, lookign at the screenshots, very nice work. :D

Has there been a challenger ported? Or do we mean the UKF one?

This Chinese stuff is looking really really good, its probably been asked but what will they be listed under in game? BLUFOR/OPFOR or Independant?

*cough* *cough* Alex *cough*.

Excuse me.

Oops, my fault Alex. Not sure why I called you that. My apologies.

Was there a version of the VME PLA mod for the original Arma? I have seen screen shots of it on the VME website, and would love to have an idea of what to expect in Arma 2.

VME PLA MOD - PLA Type 99 MBT Texture completed, ready to move in game.

ztz9925.jpg

ztz9926.jpg

Some guys are already working in skira and now this. Soon the DR will have no change to be better then ARMA 2.

I am really waiting for this:yay:to come out!

Great job!:ok:

:yay::yay:

I am now downloading the mod for OFP

why don't you and operation halfmoon team up and make a whole PLA faction and have a standard "look" to them.

why don't you and operation halfmoon team up and make a whole PLA faction and have a standard "look" to them.

Good idea! :-)

instead of having 2 different versions of PLA units. Plus we can actually reproduce another full faction in the game.

Are you still alive?

Baz post: 30 december 2009

Your post: 5 september 2010

9 month difference

From forum rules:

§10) Do not dig up old threads

Threads older than 4 months should not be dug up unless something significant is being added. If in doubt as to what is "significant", contact a moderator and they will give you their opinion. As always old threads will remain open or be closed at the moderator's discretion. Digging up an old thread simply to ask "any news" is also not acceptable, PM the thread starter or mod leader to ask.

Baz post: 30 december 2009

Your post: 5 september 2010

9 month difference

From forum rules:

§10) Do not dig up old threads

Threads older than 4 months should not be dug up unless something significant is being added. If in doubt as to what is "significant", contact a moderator and they will give you their opinion. As always old threads will remain open or be closed at the moderator's discretion. Digging up an old thread simply to ask "any news" is also not acceptable, PM the thread starter or mod leader to ask.

Come on, get youre head out of your ass.

Have you checked the screenshots? => http://forums.bistudio.com/showpost.php?p=1305885&postcount=6

They are extremly high quality, the only other Non-BIS addons on this niveau are the BWMod and RedHammer stuff.

Were not talking about some vague text-only announcment here, so just let me push the thread up one more time, maybe someone who knows more will run over it.

Content is looking good alex, do you have any plans to include some Fixed-Wing for the PLA?