Sign in to follow this  
funnyguy1

ARMA 2 DE 1.01 (final) Impressions - Post ALL Impressions/Videos/Screenies Here

Who cares about feedback from people who don't even buy the game.........

try reading before accusing people eh? If your a long time lurker shame on you, if your not shame on you again.

Two Off topic posts about Securom issues removed, please stick to the troubleshooting thread which I've already replied to.

try reading before accusing people eh? If your a long time lurker shame on you, if your not shame on you again.

Ooops

That was my edit, we don't care about his opinion because he didn't buy the game, that's why I removed it ;)

Two Off topic posts about Securom issues removed, please stick to the troubleshooting thread which I've already replied to.

Ooops

That was my edit, we don't care about his opinion because he didn't buy the game, that's why I removed it ;)

Ok i understand :D but how about "quoting" so I didnt have to guess whos post he was refering to eh :D

minus 10 points for placebo.. teehee.

Sounds fair ;)

That my friend is deffo a screeny for a rare case of moderation aggreement :D

K back on topic now.

Link removed, let's try to pretend that we're actually mature here please.

arma22009061621071378.jpg

Weirdest bug so far. My whole squad decided to point their weapons straight down and promptly got slaughtered by OPFOR.

Weirdest bug so far. My whole squad decided to point their weapons straight down and promptly got slaughtered by OPFOR.

"All, target core!"

That is kind of weird. Did you try assigning targets or assigning no targets?

maybe:

All target that ant.

They might be looking for the ant...

do i have to do anything special for buildings to collapse, like place a trigger or something?

do i have to do anything special for buildings to collapse, like place a trigger or something?

Yes. You have to fire a powerful enough weapon at them, like a tank cannon or bomb :D

Tank cannon is a good way to see the location based damage.

You have to throw grenades at them! The explosion wont harm the buildings, but your super strong throw will:

very cool, that scene in the church where the guy lies down under the woman :D lol

well that was weird, if they can fix the physics it would definatly improve the gameplay.

It seems like he just placed that car and tank in the same place in the editor. What was he expecting other than that?

Edited by Stimpak_Addict
typo

Nope. I was playing and thought I'd crush the car, but it got stuck.