Placebo

New Forums: Feedback thread - Bugs/Suggestions here please.

How to contact Bohemia Interactive? I would suggest, that in the future patch for ArmA 2 they update function setFriend, that it can be used as side1 setFriend [side2, value], and faction1 setFriend [faction2, value] to set one faction enemy for other, or one to friend other. Just this game does not suffice. (Sorry for my bad english iam living in Russia)

How to contact Bohemia Interactive? I would suggest, that in the future patch for ArmA 2 they update function setFriend, that it can be used as side1 setFriend [side2, value], and faction1 setFriend [faction2, value] to set one faction enemy for other, or one to friend other. Just this game does not suffice. (Sorry for my bad english iam living in Russia)

Not "new forum related" is it?

Anyways: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=75571 :)

Good morning.

I've noticed that if you click on the "BI MILITARY GAMES FORUMS" link, you wont get a clear distinction of what's ArmA and what's ArmA2.

I don't if it's a problem, or something that you intended. But it doesn't help to a quick understanding of what belongs to ArmA2 and ArmA.

Screen to help you guys understand what I mean:

Untitled-1.jpg

every thing so blury its like i need glasses. and objects arent rendering realy basic untill they get close

every thing so blury its like i need glasses. and objects arent rendering realy basic untill they get close

The forums? Try here: http://www.specsavers.co.uk/

I ve Operation flashpoint cold war crisis version: 1.00

i have downloaded some addons, but i don't know how to install them !!! i really wanna !!!! pleaaase

Not related to the thread, and it's crossposting as you've already made a thread about it.

This is a very minor thing but could "ArmA 2 - MISSION EDITING & SCRIPTING" subforum be first in list of "ARMA 2 EDITING" sub-forums?

That would keep consistency with A1 forums and it's also the first editing subforum new players look for.

This is a very minor thing but could "ArmA 2 - MISSION EDITING & SCRIPTING" subforum be first in list of "ARMA 2 EDITING" sub-forums?

That would keep consistency with A1 forums and it's also the first editing subforum new players look for.

Agreed +1

After searching here I have found some old post about the 360, but Im wondering why there isnt a dedicated forum? I have followed this series for a while and understand its primary pc, but it would be nice to have a question and answer base with other console owners. Thanks

Because there isn't an announced console version of ArmA2 with release date/publisher, if/when there is there'll be a forum created.

The "New Posts" search only returns 500 founds, even if more new posts were posted.

BUG REPORT:

My timezone is GMT -8 but yet on the bottom of the forum it says "All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:20 PM" The time is correct for GMT -8 but yet it tells me I'm in -7.

BUG REPORT:

My timezone is GMT -8 but yet on the bottom of the forum it says "All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:20 PM" The time is correct for GMT -8 but yet it tells me I'm in -7.

So just change the timezone in options so it shows the right time for you ;)

It's the same for me, "All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:59.", my time is actually GMT +1

It usually has something to do with summer/wintertime not being right. I also live in a GMT+1 area, but i currently i have to add (Or actually, the forum does it for me) another +1 because of DST. ;)

New Forums: Feedback thread - Bugs/Suggestions here please.

Kind of spamming what I have said before, but at least here it is in the right place.

vBulletin Project Tools addon for your Forum would make a great Bug Tracker, easy to use and keeps the Community informed.

Could the maximum number of posts per page in the print thread tool be increased. This tool is useful for displaying a large part or all of thread in one go. At the moment the maximum limit seems to be 40 posts per page (100+ would be desirable).

Added options for 75 and 100, obviously if it turns out this harms server load or such they'll be removed :)

I'm not sure if it's just me, but when I reply to a PM, said reply does not end up in my Sent Items folder (or any other folder that I can see), and I can't figure out how to read them. Is this intentional or a bug? Is there any way for me to view my replies?

I'm not sure if it's just me, but when I reply to a PM, said reply does not end up in my Sent Items folder (or any other folder that I can see), and I can't figure out how to read them. Is this intentional or a bug? Is there any way for me to view my replies?

Before you sent the PM tick the 'Save a copy of this message in your Sent Items folder.' box. ;)

It saves me from having to empty it every once in a while when im out of PM storage space. :D

Meh... options. Why wasn't that on by default?

You can turn it on for all future PM's by ticking the "Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default" box in the User CP.

Meh... options. Why wasn't that on by default?

I believe it's now default for all new users, unfortunately it wasn't at the time of the merge (most of us quickly found the option of course) ;)