Placebo

New Forums: Feedback thread - Bugs/Suggestions here please.

The auto-Daylight Savings Time seems to have stopped working for us GMT people as of the past few days. I had to turn DST on manually in the forum options.... Strange that it just stopped working all of a sudden.

The forum is great, our many years of whining was not wasted :)

Can the smiley tags be altered so OFP:DR does not turn into a big dollar grin?

Edited by sparks50

Why not just make it so that posting OFP:DR (or any varient of it) outside of the DR thread results in ***********...?

The forum is great, our many years of whining was not wasted :)

Can the smiley tags be altered so OFP:DR does not turn into a big dollar grin?

No, I actually like that. :)

If it bothers you, simply don't mention it.

Why not just make it so that posting OFP:DR (or any varient of it) outside of the DR thread results in ***********...?

Was tending to agree with the above-but now W0lle mentions it,tis quite cute as is! lol

Sorry for asking stupid question.How can i delete my post or thread.is there anyone.

Sorry for asking stupid question.How can i delete my post or thread.is there anyone.

You can't delete your posts or threads. To make a post of you vanish from the forums either change your text to "Please delete" or as KS said, ask one of us to delete it for you - and don't ask me, ask someone else. :p

The quickest way to have your post deleted if you make some error is to edit it to say something like "BIS smell of poo" because we fascist mods are always deleting every contrary opinion in nanoseconds, well apparently anyways ;)

Best sig eva!

In mine now. :p I actually have a question about that. As long as it's in spoiler tags it doesn't matter how big it is (provided it is within the limits whilst "unspoiled"), right?

Yeah can be 8,000 feet high but as long as the spoilered version is <=150 pixels it's fine :)

The quickest way to have your post deleted if you make some error is to edit it to say something like "BIS smell of poo" because we fascist mods are always deleting every contrary opinion in nanoseconds, well apparently anyways ;)

i did't understand.

what to do to ask for delete a post thread .send a visitor message to moderator or what message?

It was a joke, obviously it didn't translate very well ;)

Yeah can be 8,000 feet high but as long as the spoilered version is <=150 pixels it's fine :)

Does this mean that it's possible to post a picture greater than 100Kb as long as it is hidden inside a Spoiler, and it's as being greater than 100Kb?

Does this mean that it's possible to post a picture greater than 100Kb as long as it is hidden inside a Spoiler, and it's as being greater than 100Kb?

No.

What is my question answer?

The answer is you cannot.

The answer is you cannot.

And thus my sig continues to grow... like some sort of magical beanstalk.