Sign in to follow this  
ultimateflashpoint

Ultimate Flashpoint Mod Beta 0.6

Be sure to play thourougly before you vote  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Be sure to play thourougly before you vote

• I like it.
    • It seems a bit bland. Needs more addons.
    • It sucks.
    • Get it better organized and it would be good.
    • Add some content and then it will be good.

http://militarysimulators.net/ufm.aspx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKBA5dNBj7E

Work is still going on as I speak. =)

Ultimate Flashpoint Mod has many of the best OFP mods and features integrated into it. A big thanks to all of the people who created the mods listed below, because if it were not for them, this mod pack would not be possible. Some of these are listed below:

FFUR SLX 2.5 is used as the base for UFM

RHS MVD OMOH and Vityaz Special Forces

Mapfact Nogova

All of BAS' addons for OFP combined into UFM

Nogova Police Forces

Berghoff's Nature Packs and Island Replacements

JAM

Facetex2

Everon Army

Nogova Army

and dozens more mods!

2.6 ghz single core processor or better(Dual Core recommended for Windows Vista)

1 GB of RAM or more(2 GB for Vista)

256 MB ATI or Nvidia Graphics Card(7800GTX or X1950 or better for optimal experience)

At least 6 GB of free hard drive space

While Operation Flashpoint is not the best optimized game around, you can still get good performance with it. I run a GTX260 and I can force 16xQAA and 16xAF with no speed decrease whatsoever. I would recommend that you have at least 256MB of video RAM to keep crashes minimal, as this eats a lot of it. Also, please keep in mind that while you processor can be below 2.6 ghz, it will probably be laggier.

OFP Resistance 1.96 is REQUIRED to play this mod.

The following operating systems are not tested but UFM may work on them:

Windows 7 32-bit

Windows 7 64-bit

Windows XP 64-bit

Linux distributions(Ubuntu, Fedora, etc.)

The following operating systems are tested and UFM works on them:

Windows XP 32-bit

Windows Vista 32-bit

Windows Vista 64-bit

Older windows versions

If you use one of the non-tested operating systems, please send me an email through "Contact Us", and notify me if it is stable or not. Thank you.

I would like to thank all the below people and any others I forgot. Credits go to:

AEF(Trains, Ports, and other buildings)

Baracken

BAS

BD Grenades

Berghoff Nature

DMX(Police)

ECP

Facetex

FFUR

JAM

MapFact

OFP Poland

Red Hammer Studios

SLX

WW4 mod(Sanctuary)

SUCH team

If I forgot your name or forgot to get permissions I apologize, so please let me know and I will remove the links and get the appropriate action taken.

Please keep in mind that is looks like it is just FFUR installed, but there is much more than that. Until I can contact the creator, I cannot modify any of his content in any way, shape, or form, which means you will be using his .exe for the time being. :)

Edited by ultimateflashpoint

Sounds very interesting mate, but how about a bit more information about what is in the pack?

Does this replace the default BIS units? Which replaces which? What sounds/effects/features have you taken from where?

2GB is a big download, for a relatively unknown package, you might want to take some screenshots and perhaps some videos so people can see your work.

Guys, if your going to vote It Sucks then atleast give a little reason why. Remember, it is still a beta after all.

It sounds interesting, but unfortunately my PC wouldn't be able to run it :(

Hello, thanks for putting this together. I've downloaded all the files, but I'd like a bit of information before I install the mod. My OFP installation is already over 29 GB large. What does the installer do (what and to where are the files installed)? Will it be easy to remove the mod if I decide not to keep it? I'm interested in giving it a try, but I'd like to be able to remove it easily. Thanks!

What are the differences to FFUR 2007 SLX 2.5?

Is this UFMod more a big collection of addons or what exactly does it change/improve? Are your listed addons implemented or are they only useable with editor?

Sounds very interesting mate, but how about a bit more information about what is in the pack?

Does this replace the default BIS units? Which replaces which? What sounds/effects/features have you taken from where?

2GB is a big download, for a relatively unknown package, you might want to take some screenshots and perhaps some videos so people can see your work.

I think just about everything is replaced, which is from alot of mods implemented together.

It sounds interesting, but unfortunately my PC wouldn't be able to run it :(

What are your specs. There are some exceptions. On my old comp with a 2.6ghz proc, 1GB Ram, and a 128MB gfx card, it ran swell. The only problem it had which I think was RAM related(not enough), was when I put more than about 200 units on a custom battle it would crash. But I have tried it with many more soldiers on my new one and I have not had a single crash.

Hello, thanks for putting this together. I've downloaded all the files, but I'd like a bit of information before I install the mod. My OFP installation is already over 29 GB large. What does the installer do (what and to where are the files installed)? Will it be easy to remove the mod if I decide not to keep it? I'm interested in giving it a try, but I'd like to be able to remove it easily. Thanks!

It goes into the FFSX folder. And I will remind you that I put the Berghoff wrp files into the world folder, with a zip of the originals in case you need them.

yeah, some pics would be nice :D

I will try to get some later then. :)

What are the differences to FFUR 2007 SLX 2.5?

Is this UFMod more a big collection of addons or what exactly does it change/improve? Are your listed addons implemented or are they only useable with editor?

Basically, it is a huge addon pack. I made a small addon for FFSX that did some big chnages to the config file but I decided not to implement it just yet. As of right now, I have not impletement any of the new features into the campaign, but when this mod is in its final form, I expect to release several large campaigns, such as a conflict between Everon and Nogova, with both sides being playable. :bounce3:

Inspite of the negetive biased polling I am going to download this anyways. I hope it's worth 2.5gb space on my hard drive and serveral hours of d/l time...:confused:

I installed it - looking forward to the planned items mentioned above.

Edit: I reverted back to the BurnsAEC islands.

Im confused. Is there actually anything new in this mod, or is just a collection of addons?

So do I, though it seems that so far nothing has been affected by it.

Liking this mod! It's nice having lots of mods compressed into one, makes things easier to keep track of.

Edited by chris64

Im confused. Is there actually anything new in this mod, or is just a collection of addons?

As of yet, there are no core changes, although I am planning on making some shortly with a update release.

Hey I Get this error when loading.

I have all the required addons for that but for some reason it says that, but I have not had any issues. :)

So do I, though it seems that so far nothing has been affected by it.

Liking this mod! It's nice having lots of mods compressed into one, makes things easier to keep track of.

Alot of the reason I made this for. :)

When I'll finish all OFP campaigns (CWC, Resistance and Red Hammer) I'll try this mod. It looks like really interesting...I've a small request: can you post some screens and maybe more infos about the mod? (I mean Features exc.)

Regards,

otreblA ;)