T-80UK Comand Tank camo netted

T-80UM1 with ARENA system

T-90A

T-90S

BTR-80

BTR-80A

BTR-90

Changelog version 7.0

Not alot of changes,but significant ones.

Added the T-80UM1 with ARENA system...could use a proper script but works pretty good using shtora script.Although ARENA doesn't seem to be a spoofing system,but rather a destruction of incomming  missiles using projectlies,I'm hopeing someone will take on the task of scripting one.

Intergrated new NSVT and hatch  from marijus's 5.1 edit into All T-80's and 90's(hatch now opens in front of commander rather than behind,nsvt is more accurate in design)

Yet more Era,Shadow lod and texture tweaks(gettin sick of those...hehe)

Enjoy

Download:

http://files.filefront.com/Russian....fo.html

Would be nice to ask me before taking my texture and shtora script to your addon.  confused_o.gif

Otherwise i'm fine with sharing work when it's done in agreement.

No readme, no changelog, no credits...  confused_o.gif

Maybe it was too late - 04:53 to think about all things? Sadly that even Big didn't noticed it. Haste makes waste.

Armaholic link is disabled for now.

Wrong folder got rar'd,My mistake,it was late and I was workin on this all night.All credit stuff was in previous releases/threads and the project is well known,this was just an update thread to keep the work centralized as its now combining two different projects...both with an OPEN atmosphere.

download:

As for ike's comment,...

first off, I had made reference too wanting to use the shtora system in your thread when I had said I'd like to do the same to mine and you explained how it was done (Your project being based on others contributions from an "open" project),Secondly, it was not me who put your stuff into the "OPEN" project that this is,someone else did, Marjius,and his contribution to the project was important for many reasons and probably in TRIBUTE to your work.Thirdly,your were credited in the previous release and nobody said anything regarding any "Problems" in that release and an effort was made to make it co-exist with your work ie the T-80 paint scheme.Finally ,if you were interested in working as openly as you suggested above,why didn't you come forward when the T-90 pack was released?......or give any hint as to the project you were working on when we released the T-90 mbt package?...Or offer any input as too that project or any interest in co-operation until now??Not to mention that you stated in your own thread that modifiing the tank was allowed.Frankly I got no time for pettiness,which is why the T-72 ERA project stuff was so appealing.Which I will remind you is what YOUR project is based off.AND I'd like to point out, the VERY open nature of ModEmmaiks project is what has enabled  3 btrs 2 T-90s and a T-80 and a t-72 skin pack in less that 3 weeks.By someone that didn't even know how to do it.I will continue in my methods.

So, whats the difference from the pbos in the first post rar and this latest one?

EDIT: never mind, I see that both .pbo files are identical.

One more thing: is this BTR supposed to have such a mightly and powerful cannon!? It destroyed M1A1 very easily, not to mention other vehicles likes stryker and BMP...

hmmmm...can't comment there as I didn't do any of the configing in any of the projects....thats gonna have to be done by someone else with that skill.Play balance will have to be monitored and feedback given,and hopefully config'ers will adjust it as needed...whoever they may be tounge2.gif

I'm a bit lost... for those of us who haven't been following this whole project, Badger, can you edit your first post to explain what exactly this is what is in this pack?

There are so many T72, T90, and BTR addons that I'm confused about who is doing what and what each pack features as I haven't closely followed these addons.

Thanks,

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

As for ike's comment,...

first off, I had made reference too wanting to use the shtora system in your thread when I had said I'd like to do the same to mine and you explained how it was done (Your project being based on others contributions from an "open" project),Secondly, it was not me who put your stuff into the "OPEN" project that this is,someone else did, Marjius,and his contribution to the project was important for many reasons and probably in TRIBUTE to your work.Thirdly,your were credited in the previous release and nobody said anything regarding any "Problems" in that release and an effort was made to make it co-exist with your work ie the T-80 paint scheme.Finally ,if you were interested in working as openly as you suggested above,why didn't you come forward when the T-90 pack was released?......or give any hint as to the project you were working on when we released the T-90 mbt package?...Or offer any input as too that project or any interest in co-operation until now??Not to mention that you stated in your own thread that modifiing the tank was allowed.Frankly I got no time for pettiness,which is why the T-72 ERA project stuff was so appealing.Which I will remind you is what YOUR project is based off.AND I'd like to point out, the VERY open nature of ModEmmaiks project is what has enabled  3 btrs 2 T-90s and a T-80 and a t-72 skin pack in less that 3 weeks.By someone that didn't even know how to do it.I will continue in my methods.

Dude all i'm asking is send few words with PM to author if you want to use others work, theres no need for patronizing.

And i made my own addon because I started before your's were released and apparently we have some different view on things.

I give you permission to use Shtora scripts but please make your own texture so addons dont get mixed up.

Are you purposing a co-operative effort?...if so, its obvious I'm for it...And I believe we BOTH could have been mistaken for being patronizing...let sleeping dogs... smile_o.gif

girls the dolls head has already been bitten of by the boys so now you girls keep it nice and play together tounge2.gif before you tear its head off yet again and somebody else needs to fix it (better said DONT FIGHT WORK TOGETHER TO PRODUCE BETTER ADDONS ) ughhh big chief has spoken now go back to work you lazy girls :P

just kidding love these tanks and hope you guys can resolve the problems and work together to make it perfect

This addon doesn't work properly on dedicated... we have huge problems on our squadnight right now.... every mission featuring smurfC_ERA_102 with t90 crashes the server.... ouch.

One more thing: is this BTR supposed to have such a mightly and powerful cannon!? It destroyed M1A1 very easily, not to mention other vehicles likes stryker and BMP...

If hes not changed anything from the old pack then its the same weapon and ammo as the BMP2 in game. Will download and check

I haven't changed the config snoops...only made model changes and tried to get the material back on the BTR90,but I only got the desert version working with material.So the urban camos aren't "shiny"...but no biggie.

The differences are now clarified ? huh.gif

We had disabled the download on armabase.de smile_o.gif

Update version 2:

retextured the T-80's

Added the Camo net'd versions to T-80/90A's

Didn't bother with the T-90S or BTR's camo net wise...maybe next release.Thought about scripting the camo to toggle on/off...but had no idea how,let that be for somone else,don't think its really needed though and I think it would probably clutter up the action menu anyways.

pic:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/Badger343rd/Armor.jpg

Download:

Update version 2:

retextured the T-80's

Added the Camo net'd versions to T-80/90A's

Didn't bother with the T-90S or BTR's camo net wise...maybe next release.Thought about scripting the camo to toggle on/off...but had no idea how,let that be for somone else,don't think its really needed though and I think it would probably clutter up the action menu anyways.

pic:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/Badger343rd/Armor.jpg

Download:

Great job!

Thanks!

smile_o.gif

Well,i replaced brdm2(from wheeled config)with btr80(D).Now i get error msg:no entry config.cpp/animationsource dvere1 in editor when selecting brdm2,but it still works.Any idea? huh.gif

hmmm...config thing...got no idea whatsoever.Which brings me to the question ...is there someone out there that can do a config for a Canadian Leopard 2A6M that I can plug a model into.Got the leopard ready,just need a config to plug it into.Still needs some paint ,but I'll do that today.

hmmm...config thing...got no idea whatsoever.Which brings me to the question ...is there someone out there that can do a config for a Canadian Leopard 2A6M that I can plug a model into.Got the loepard ready,just need a config to plug it into.Still needs some paint ,but I'll do that today.

Quite a while, I have sent bionic a config for his 2A5 conversion. I dunno on which model you based your 2A6M huh.gif

The config is available at pastebin.com:

2A5 model.cfg

2A5 config.cpp

But to avoid conflicts with bionic's 2A5, I would prefer if you can rename bisWheeled_001 and Leo2a5wd names in the config.cpp plus the models p3d naming. wink_o.gif

BR,

mike

Thanks Mod...I think this is exactly what I need...I'll try the rename thing ,and post back here for someone to check it out for conflicts. thumbs-up.gif