Sign in to follow this  
Red_153D

Red's Fix v1.2

Is it signed?!?!?

Please. One single question mark is enough. Not an orgy of question and exclamation marks.

Great, couldn't find any compatibility issues or bugs :-)

Added it to the list. Thanks for your work, Red!

Is it signed?!?!?

Please. One single question mark is enough. Not an orgy of question and exclamation marks.

Ok sorry about that...

Well is it signed ?

Yes, it is. And BIKEY for server admins is included.

could you look into the styker gunner seat bug? When your in first person you cant see anything apart from the nice textures and the cross hair but not what your aiming at, if you know what i mean

could you look into the styker gunner seat bug? When your in first person you cant see anything apart from the nice textures and the cross hair but not what your aiming at, if you know what i mean

Yeah, I'm still working on it: IMAGE

<s>Ah, Red, there's one thing: Your M249 fix is overwriting the replacement model (which already has a fully animated ammo belt btw) used in our add on list.

Is there any chance you could make a version that excludes your M249 fix? Would be much appreciated, sorry for bothering you with this.

Edit: M16A2 is being reverted, too. :-/</s>

Sorry! Strike that, me was too tact- and thoughtless.

Is there any chance you could make a version that excludes your M249 fix? Would be much appreciated, sorry for bothering you with this.

Or you just... mod his mod, for personal use, so that he doesn't have to make 1400 versions to cater everyone's wishes? wow_o.gif

My apologies, it's a blatant request :-/

I tried to delete the M249 entries but only caused havoc and error messages en masse (I do suck at scripting).

Seeing the M249 fix is rather unnecessary as the replacement uses a much more sophisticated model to begin with, I dared to ask publicly as more people might find this useful - retrospectively a rather tasteless approach, you're right, Inkompetent. Sorry!

This looks like an interesting patch, thanks. Ill have to give it a try.

This is just a shot in the dark, but I was wondering, could some of the bugs you have fixed in this been causing problems with objects loading LODs or textures? I suspect there maybe a problem with the dash board texture in the 5ton Covered Truck. And also the water tower at Cayo. If this is incorrect, please don't mind my crazy ramblings biggrin_o.gif

Great work!

The only thing I'm still missing in Your models are Solus Vehicles' fixed glasses.

My apologies, it's a blatant request :-/

I tried to delete the M249 entries but only caused havoc and error messages en masse (I do suck at scripting).

Seeing the M249 fix is rather unnecessary as the replacement uses a much more sophisticated model to begin with, I dared to ask publicly as more people might find this useful - retrospectively a rather tasteless approach, you're right, Inkompetent. Sorry!

The D

I would find it useful so I don't think it hurts to ask, I know a bunch of people on this forum don't like the PM method of asking.  Asking out in the open gives the creator the option of just ignoring you.  What you do for the community is really specail and how you make this game something it wasn't ROCKS!!!! (yes Inkompetent I used more then one and that is to impart how AWESOME I mean the word ROCKS).

But at the same turn it is not a bad thing to not persue 1400 requests for changes or fixes and no one should have hurt feelings either way.

SO @D, thanks for asking.

Red_153D.  Thanks for the great fixes to the little things that we do notice.  

Styxx

Thank you very much for the kind words, Styxx. However, Inkompetent (whom I take for one of the more mature and most decent forum users here) does have a very good point, doesn't he. As a mod author I wouldn't want to serve several dozens of different config versions just because some hillbilly has a different opinion on how his work should look like :-)

Personally, I temporarily disabled Red's fix - only because I absolutely can't stand the original models and couldn't find a way (and, indeed, the time) to find a way to disable these particular entries. However, it's a great piece of work by Red here and highly recommendable for everybody!

Picture 2 - have all armored vehicles those new sight?

Is it possible without dirty glass? Great job.

About the AK, it looks awesome, except for the handguard, where the hand is even farther off.

You'll have to choose between the lesser of two evils, I'm afraid huh.gif

Is it possible to get the weapon replacement as additional addon?

Cause it's overriding my weapon replacement and I haven't a clue how to fix it. Changing the modfolder-priority didn't help.

Maybe you could make HMMWV glasses bulletproof?

Or maybe even add shields to M2 and Mk19?

Forgot to say, awesome job.

Hi, the U.S. M113 Ambulance and the RACS Ambulance share the

same display name, which is a bit confusing if you put empty ones

in the editor, and you could had enabled the BIS M24 Desert rifle

that only needs a config (and be added to an ammo box) apart of

that... this is a great addition. Let's C ya

How about removing the little devil mask from the front of blackhawk, or maybe repainting blackhawk into black?

Hi, i think that you've pathed the MH-6 to the yankee one instead

to the RACS one, i could be wrong and remember bad, but if im not

wrong... previously, the RACS MH-6 was desert colour painted; and

now it's black. Let's C ya