Download:

http://rapidshare.com/files/104510921/SLX_Vehicles_1.1_Bridges_Fix.7z

(requires SLX Vehicles v1.1)

SLX Vehicles XAM v1.0 Bridges Fix

- HMMWV (all desert XAM types) can now pass all the bridges without

getting stucked

Download:

http://rapidshare.com/files/104512900/SLX_Vehicles_XAM_Bridges_Fix.7z

(requires SLX Vehicles XAM v1.0 and SLX Vehicles v1.1))

slxbridgehi5.th.jpg

Thank you Mr Groch!

I've read the topic you've made about this problem and I'm glad you where willing to find the problem and fix it.

Great job! biggrin_o.gif

U mnie tez ^^

piwo.jpg

(Translation: And from me too)

Anybody got any idea how to do SLX_Vehicles with McNools des camo? Or maybe we should wait few weeks and just ask SLX to make it? Lol

If it's possible to make them with XAM tex why it's that hard to make with McNools?

Is there a way to keep the doors open??? It just works when getting out or in the vehicles? Cant there be an option to where you can open the doors and close them huh.gif

I believe the one chopper released awhile back for the IDF addons had an animated door/ramp that had an open and close option in the action menu. Also didn't EddyD's aircraft shelters also have an option to open and close the doors? In that case, I'd like to assume that we could possibly/maybe/hopefully have an open/close option in the menu for these vehicles. Oh boy do I! inlove.gif This way it doesn't look too silly getting into a vehicle and then have the door open, hehe. If not, I'll still be happy. I love these. thumbs-up.gif

Does this work in multiplayer? Just got hooked into evolution and now I can't play SP because MP is so great, lol.

Oh and how do I install this, no instructions. If it's in the readme, just let me know, I haven't looked at it yet. Thanks...

Does this work in multiplayer? Just got hooked into evolution and now I can't play SP because MP is so great, lol.

It works in MP, but both sides need tohave this addon - client and

server. If not - you will have strange hood and doors behaviour...

I believe the one chopper released awhile back for the IDF addons had an animated door/ramp that had an open and close option in the action menu. Also didn't EddyD's aircraft shelters also have an option to open and close the doors? In that case, I'd like to assume that we could possibly/maybe/hopefully have an open/close option in the menu for these vehicles. Oh boy do I!  inlove.gif This way it doesn't look too silly getting into a vehicle and then have the door open, hehe. If not, I'll still be happy. I love these.  thumbs-up.gif

Yes plz make open and close door an option biggrin_o.gif

I believe the one chopper released awhile back for the IDF addons had an animated door/ramp that had an open and close option in the action menu. Also didn't EddyD's aircraft shelters also have an option to open and close the doors? In that case, I'd like to assume that we could possibly/maybe/hopefully have an open/close option in the menu for these vehicles. Oh boy do I!  inlove.gif This way it doesn't look too silly getting into a vehicle and then have the door open, hehe. If not, I'll still be happy. I love these.  thumbs-up.gif

I think that it's redundant. Yes, the doors opening / closing shall be easily accesable via script or init line. There is one exception - hoods, thah should have "close" option accessible from outside vehicle "if (hood opened) and (alive vehicle)". IMHO the less actions in option menu, the longer player stays alive...

Make it so when you 'get out' the door auto-closes, but when you 'eject' it stays open.

Oh! Good idea. Never would have thought about ejecting. That's right, when you eject, especially in the middle of a battle, last thing on your mind is "Oh crap, forgot to close the door!". biggrin_o.gif

Nice touch. I second that! thumbs-up.gif

well this combined with option to choose which side / doors of vehicle You want leave (if You can from your position)

give nice tactical results

i mean let say u take incoming fire from left, so you exit vehicle at right and use it as cover ...

ofc doors stays open so u have another cover from the front/back

well this combined with option to choose which side / doors of vehicle You want leave (if You can from your position)

i mean let say u take incoming fire from left, so you exit vehicle at right and use it as cover ...

Yes that woudl be awsome. Like that cover, giveing the option to open and close the doors just would be lovely wink_o.gif

zGuba, I agree with you, options and minds shorten your life.

Well.... about covering with doors... and now I see bf2 maniacs(without insult, dont be angry) who open doors and then close to fire and open and close to fire and so on and so on xP

Hah that would be funny, I would love to see on MP someday guys shooting from the roof of vehicles or shooting while falling from building like sucidial angels. Hah xD

Cheers,

Vultar

I think that it's redundant. Yes, the doors opening / closing shall be easily accesable via script or init line. There is one exception - hoods, thah should have "close" option accessible from outside vehicle "if (hood opened) and (alive vehicle)". IMHO the less actions in option menu, the longer player stays alive...

lol crazy talk there more option if know how to use does not make your life shorter lol. Option make game play more involving for the play to react in game makes it more fun ya dig wink_o.gif

This is a really great idea. The immersion factor increases tw hundred fold with the opening doors/hoods, the pay off for being able to leave your door open would further that immersion factor even more.

When/If possible. Thanks to Solus(and friends?) for even this addon!

This is a really great idea. The immersion factor increases tw hundred fold with the opening doors/hoods, the pay off for being able to leave your door open would further that immersion factor even more.

When/If possible. Thanks to Solus(and friends?) for even this addon!

It can be made as 2nd version of config, not everybody need it. I like the way SLX Mod in OFP alters default gameplay without making it too complicated.

In two weeks SLX in Arma alters everything and Solus' his coding skills have grown since OFP SLX biggrin_o.gif

Just have a bit off patience and you'll be able to enjoy some AWESOME features.

Hopefully Solus is back to release it himself biggrin_o.gif

In two weeks SLX in Arma alters everything and Solus' his coding skills have grown since OFP SLX biggrin_o.gif

Just have a bit off patience and you'll be able to enjoy some AWESOME features.

Hopefully Solus is back to release it himself biggrin_o.gif

I'm going to buy some patience pills biggrin_o.gif