Sign in to follow this  
AASE

Canadian Forces

Quote[/b] ]If you look at page 82 of the ArmA Photography thread, there is a Canadian unit in the 3rd post and that looks very well done. You should take a look I think

Yes, there were a few retexes started. But new models are a better idea.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y111/CanadianTerror/WIP/cpat.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y111/CanadianTerror/WIP/cpat2.jpg

EDIT: These were just WIP's from before (by Shady)...nothing fancy, just retexes.

looks nice....but didnt the guy who posted that pic say that it was from vbs2?

any way good luck with this mod guys.

btw are those going to be released by any chance? tounge2.gif

I'm planning to bring the Tac-50 antimaterial rifle into ArmA, well known to be the standard AM rifle for Canadian Snipers.

Are you guys already working on it? Else I'll switch to another .50, it's useless working on the same rifle in more than a team smile_o.gif)

I am finishing the Windrunner M96 and already almost finishing a Steyr HS.50. Next would be McMillan's Tac-50. smile_o.gif

Anyway, good luck with your project I already like it wink_o.gif

if u guys really want some decent canadian forces try getting a hold on sabre. since he made some damn good awsome ones..

i made some canadian place holders They are not very acurate models but my CADPAT came out very nice. If you would like the PSDs just PM me and i would be glad to donate then to your MOD. I think they would be good starters for you.

we need Canadians as west and Quebecois as east, let them fight in arma smile_o.gif)))

I'm not sure Canada needs a civil war, thanks.

it's just a game, lol

this would be fun, Quebecois vs Canadians on Winter Sahrani wink_o.gif

we need Canadians as west and Quebecois as east, let them fight in arma smile_o.gif)))

I'm not sure Canada needs a civil war, thanks.

it's just a game, lol

this would be fun, Quebecois vs Canadians on Winter Sahrani wink_o.gif

I disagree.

@ Canadian Terror

LOL!

I wish you all the best for your mod, and when I could do anything in arma (addon building, skinning,etc) I would help you but I could only give you these few links (but I think you all know them)

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=B2r3C0PJ1LM

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=qaC-w2dIxZc&feature=related

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=mxSmkwWNsOE&feature=related

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=LhFAsFh7vYs&feature=related

Good luck for your mod thumbs-up.gif

Hey fellow Hosers I'm Canadian to and appreciate what it is your doing.

Wish I could help but I'm a plumber not a ArmA writer.

Let's see some Grizzlies. yay.gif

hey guys got some pics of the canadian units.. unf they are so far only for vbs2 but ill remake them for arma... p.s. they are sabres work but still i got to do some stuff before they are working correct in arma.... config stuff and model issue..

dk

can3fs2.jpg

can4wv2.jpg

Canadians aren't involved in the Iraq war.

I thought you were.... huh.gif

Nope, never were. We committed some airborne tankers (Canada Dry 1 & 2), cf-18s (I still have the t-shirt), some air transport aircraft, a field hospital, some naval units, and a couple of thousand troops to the first Gulf War... (I'm probably forgetting much of it)... but we had no involvement in the current... situation.

There are volunteers from some SOF unit in Baghdad. I don't remember the particulars, and they may not even be operating there now, but they were in 04-05 for sure. If I remember correctly, they were operating under the canadian flag, but not under the guise of the government and they were *not* contractors.

Quote[/b] ]they were operating under the canadian flag, but not under the guise of the government and they were *not* contractors.

They were these

Canadians aren't involved in the Iraq war.

I thought you were.... huh.gif

Nope, never were. We committed some airborne tankers (Canada Dry 1 & 2), cf-18s (I still have the t-shirt), some air transport aircraft, a field hospital, some naval units, and a couple of thousand troops to the first Gulf War... (I'm probably forgetting much of it)... but we had no involvement in the current... situation.

There are volunteers from some SOF unit in Baghdad. I don't remember the particulars, and they may not even be operating there now, but they were in 04-05 for sure. If I remember correctly, they were operating under the canadian flag, but not under the guise of the government and they were *not* contractors.

What I should have said was that Canada wasn't involved. Certainly, Canadians have been involved in one way or another as volunteers or civilians or what have you.

Seriously there a shit-ton of Canadian mercs who are all over Africa and the Middle East. A bunch of them had relations with "Executive Outcomes" before they got disbanded by the South African government (cocksuckers). They continued on in various "hodge-podge" oufits of Ukrainians, Tahitians, South Africans, Liberians, etc... but still remained valuable assets as the US forces have found them to be.

For sho' Canadian infantry/airborne/SF are some bad-ass mofos who kick more ass the most of us fuck on any day of the week. They got a bad rap in Somalia (airborne disbanded and all that shit) because they were doped up on some homicide inducing anti-Malaria drug.

So that was more of just some "cover your ass" coverup shit by brass and Canadian politicians. Those of you in the Canadian Army, despite your beaver fetishes (not that that's a bad thing), I salute you for a fucking rock solid professional job in Afghanistan and Iraq and I hope you guys keep kicking serious ass. I look forward to Canadian mod's and will be proud to make some damn good missions for ya all ay?

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Seriously there a shit-ton of Canadian mercs who are all over Africa and the Middle East. A bunch of them had relations with "Executive Outcomes" before they got disbanded by the South African government (cocksuckers). They continued on in various "hodge-podge" oufits of Ukrainians, Tahitians, South Africans, Liberians, etc... but still remained valuable assets as the US forces have found them to be.

For sho' Canadian infantry/airborne/SF are some bad-ass mofos who kick more ass the most of us fuck on any day of the week. They got a bad rap in Somalia (airborne disbanded and all that shit) because they were doped up on some homicide inducing anti-Malaria drug.

So that was more of just some "cover your ass" coverup shit by brass and Canadian politicians. Those of you in the Canadian Army, despite your beaver fetishes (not that that's a bad thing), I salute you for a fucking rock solid professional job in Afghanistan and Iraq and I hope you guys keep kicking serious ass. I look forward to Canadian mod's and will be proud to make some damn good missions for ya all ay?

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

The Canadian Airborne at that time was composed of a bunch of neo nazi dirtbags. They cleaned up their act but could not escape the bad press they had already caused, with new videos of old nefarious activities constantly surfacing. They were disbanded because the unit was shamed and it was a good move politically. JTF 2 got a lot of good operators, so it wasn't all bad.

Rather a heavy allocation of 84mm guns in that squad, isn't

there? Are they supposed to be some kind of support element?

Heavy Weapons Platoon?tounge2.gif

Seriously though - great stuff DK wink_o.gif

well basicly i know i compare it to much with the danish army group system that contains 2 at 2 rifle and to lsw men

Everyone knows it would be against Toronto not the Quebecois.

icon_rolleyes.gif

biggrin_o.gif

any way

the key word there is - Quebeck vs Canada smile_o.gif))

Hey DK thats sweet man the pics look really good i sent you a message so check yuour inbox