Sign in to follow this  
yurapetrov

Blackhawks and seahawks

Nice pack idea. good luck with it. You may wanna look for blueprints for the Q version. And may wanna give the sensor on the back a less disco ball effect... it looks kinda suspicious at the moment. Otherwise kool stuff man

AWESOME!

Can't wait for them since I am a Black Hawk lover smile_o.gif

nicelooking textures

I'd make the images under 100kb if I were you wink_o.gif

good work yura!

One question: why don't you answer to my or Kenowrt PMs?huh.gif

See, you are still a BHD MOD member, at least tell us what are your decisions wink_o.gif

Yeah looks nice Yura! Visit BHD forum we are about to release a beta and need that blackhawk from you.. wink_o.gif

yurapetrov ordinarily 5 images of well over 100kb each would result in a warning level at least, but let's pretend for the sake of niceness that due to this only being your second post in a year you weren't aware of the 100kb image rule, next time there'll be no pretence, please check your filesizes in future.

And may wanna give the sensor on the back a less disco ball effect... it looks kinda suspicious at the moment.

haha, funny that infrared jammers are commonly referred to as a "disco ball" though smile_o.gif

alq144.jpg

Nice work on them, and I have to agree with the others, that L model looks great!

Nice ,but is this your own model or BAS model for OFP : ?

My own of course :-)

progress with firehawk

firehawk2zq8.jpg

What i really like about this, is the fact that these aren´t "only" reskins but actually modelled like their real counterpart.

Very good work smile_o.gif

Wow, nice choppers, really.

Mostly I would even prefer the halfcivil one, I mean the FireFighter^^.

The 60L is looking awesome of course, but I need a civil chopper so don´t get me wrong.

Keep up the good work.

is there any release date for the mh-60L? and the other choppers of course?? inlove.gifinlove.gifsmile_o.gif

Where do you guys see an MH-60L? All I see is the Marine's VH, a seakhawk, and a firehawk. Maybe you guys are refering to the seahawk which is not an MH-60L. The seahawks came in the following models:

YSH-60B

SH-60B

NSH-60B

SH-60F

NSH-60F