Sign in to follow this  
ba2

Spanish army mod pack 2

It will try to release the terrorist units without they depend on the rest of mods.

Pardon by the English

Please do try. biggrin_o.gif

Honestly, the dependence of this mod is the only thing that keeps me from using your vehicles/units on a regular basis. I've been a huge fan of your stuff since the first release for ArmA. Unfortunately, I don't use them very often. This would not be the case if the vehicles/units could be used without starting up the entire mod. I love your content, but I love using a lot of other AddOns/Mods as well.

Great work on those terrorists. The depth and detail of the units, especially their clothing, is remarkable. I look forward to the final product. Thanks again.

I hope the Chinook and terrorists are released in a separate pack!

Manzilla, you can use the vehicles and such without using the entire mod (thus can use the vehicles along with any other addons you use). I've done a private experiment trying it out, so I can use their vehicles for toying around in the editor (I, too, use other addons and don't want to have to load the entire wopping mod on top of everything else wink_o.gif ).

BTW, I understand someone here wants a more precise and accurate vision of the "OPFOR", but to the creators, please do not let one opinion sway you from releasing those enemies on its own. Their too good to pass up, as you can tell from many of our begging for their release, hehehe.

Quote[/b] ]BTW, I understand someone here wants a more precise and accurate vision of the "OPFOR", but to the creators, please do not let one opinion sway you from releasing those enemies on its own. Their too good to pass up, as you can tell from many of our begging for their release, hehehe.

Heh, well, in this case, then they could simply add a different 'vehicleclass' for the 'Hamasi' (The one with the baclava and green bandana) looking terrorist, and then use it to form a sort of little 'sunni' squad.

Instead of taking the model out of the .pbo. ;]

The terrorists should not be put in the same side than the regular moroccan army since nowadays, both of spanish and moroccan armies fight against a common enemy.

I understand that the MOD's conceptors mainly focus on the spanish army, nonetheless it would be appreciated to add a few moroccan squads in the 'cfggroups' as well, despite being just some representative OPFOR forces.

Regards,

TB

I hope the AAV is released in a separate pack!

Fixed4U

I would love to have a standalone AAV... smile_o.gif

Count me in on those who are all for the models of all the troops, vehicles, and everything being released! They are great!

Well, first of all want to say that i'm not part of the mod, i'm just a fan that share their work with all the community biggrin_o.gif

Sencond, thunderbird84, at this moment i don't know if te mod will be about morocco vs spain, maybe they will recreate the operations of the spanish army on libano or afghanisthan, so this terroristss will be perfect with the atmosphere of this mod smile_o.gif

Will ask to peloton about it smile_o.gif

Is there any ETA on a next release?

I don't think so, but i can give you a few news... smile_o.gif

Peloton told me a few days ago that terrorist units will be released as a standalone pack (maybe with another pbo, ffaa_faces, the one where the arabian faces are), regarding vehicles, they will not be released standalone, and also the whole mod will be translated by me (so expect a lot of mistakes nener.gif)

Quote[/b] ]Peloton told me a few days ago that terrorist units will be released as a standalone pack

Great news Sir! smile_o.gifxmas_o.gif

The insurgents look very good indeed.

May I suggest you make the blood textures on them extra good...

Ive got the feeling I will see them pwned and dead quite often...

Thanks Txalo and Peloton!

Muchas gracias! pistols.gifpistols.gif

Exceptional!

These units will be used in my mission for my friends!

Call me clueless, but where's the download link for them? Or has the front page link been updated to include them? huh.gif

Call me clueless, but where's the download link for them? Or has the front page link been updated to include them? huh.gif

they are finished, but they haven't been release to the public yet, and no, i don't know when are they going to be available smile_o.gif

Maybe i have to open a new thread in a&m: discussion huh.gif

Ok good, thought I was just totally stupid here for a second. lol

no , the terrorists are very bad , but they look very good , errr... well you know what i mean biggrin_o.gif

keep it up ! thumbs-up.gif

Hello, we expect to release the new versión of the mod first week of May.

Our mission editors are already downloading the final packs so we could release the mod with some missions.

A few more shots waiting for the incoming pack 3 smile_o.gif

MLV Lince (WIP)

ffaa-MLV-1_800600.jpg

BO 105 (Finished)

ffaa-BO105-1-1_800600.jpg

I wonder if this new version 3.2 that included the units insurgents

I wonder if this new version 3.2 that included the units insurgents

Yes smile_o.gif

Is not compatible with SLX...?

No es compatible con los efectos SLX...?

Goooooood Job.