Sign in to follow this  
Αplion

HWM - HAC Huey UH-1H

Just don't think that we will forget all about you guys...it's just that we really want to release it, knowing that a lot of people would love to fly it.

Who knows, maybe by the time we reach the release date (quite soon), we'll have something to please most of you... wink_o.gif

Definately gonna need the feedback after release, so you're all kinda part of the team !!!

Thanks to all of our Greek friends for being so cool with all of those request - yes, we're all keen for your wonderful Huey!

Thanks! notworthy.gif

The Greek are cool since the invent their mythology.

I'm asking now, can i make a retext only to make it a little bit more similar to the Argentina's Hueys?

I have to put "Ejercito Argentino" (Argentine Army) and the circle flag, but since that the Greek and Arg. flag use the same colors, perhaps i won't have to do that.

The Greek are cool since the invent their mythology.

I'm asking now, can i make a retext only to make it a little bit more similar to the Argentina's Hueys?

I have to put "Ejercito Argentino" (Argentine Army) and the circle flag, but since that the Greek and Arg. flag use the same colors, perhaps i won't have to do that.

The Greek roundel seems to be a darker blue color.

Wikipedia

Yeap, you are true, thanks. And it's "Fuerza Aérea Argentina", not "Ejercito Argentino".

Damn, wikipedia knows everything!

Sorry, but we can't give that permission.

So far we've decided that we're going to release, except for Greek Version a RACS and a USA version. These 3 versions will be camo depended that means that they will have their own camo scheme.

For further versions we don't have any plans icon_rolleyes.gif .......

So far this thread has been very helpfull to us (nose problem) in order to improve our work, but, the best thing is to wait a bit, to publish the addon and then we can talk further about requests.

Don't forget that the huey, is going to be part of an addon pack, so don't expect it to be released very soooon.

wOOT notworthy.gif

This huey looks extremely good. I was hoping someone would do a US version of this one, but you already do. I can't wait for this huey to be completed so it can be used in Vietnam missions. Keep up the good work, because you are pleasing all the huey-lovers in the community. And I am a die-hard huey-lover wink_o.gif Nothing like the sound of the good old huey.

totally agreed. too bad it isnit sooooon but soon tounge2.gifrofl.gif about 99% of this fourm cant wait for it. tounge2.gif

So far we've decided that we're going to release, except for Greek Version a RACS and a USA version. These 3 versions will be camo depended that means that they will have their own camo scheme.

For further versions we don't have any plans icon_rolleyes.gif .......

So far this thread has been very helpfull to us (nose problem) in order to improve our work, but, the best thing is to wait a bit, to publish the addon and then we can talk further about requests.

Don't forget that the huey, is going to be part of an addon pack, so don't expect it to be released very soooon.

You are mean... huh.gif

Well, at least we are gonna have the Huey, that the important thing.

And now that i remember, there were like 3 WIP Hueys, where are those?

The way u represent things is like this one sucks. well... what i think is that if i dont like a mod/addon i dont post anything and i just dont download it.

whatever...

cydon i dont think thats what hes saying, i think hes saying one huey is better than no hueys. hes not saying its rubbish, hes ust saying its a petty its not coming soon, but the fact its coming is GREAT!

yeh, lovely work guys keep it up and i cant wait for the release biggrin_o.gif

For further versions we don't have any plans  icon_rolleyes.gif .......

You are mean...  huh.gif

And now that i remember, there were like 3 WIP Hueys, where are those?

There is just one huey form HWM and we might see about two additional texture variations. I think this is clear.

The way u represent things is like this one sucks. well... what i think is that if i dont like a mod/addon i dont post anything and i just dont download it.

whatever...

Wow, calm damn, take a pill...

I never said that THIS Huey was rubbish, although i can't retex it i'm going to (well the comunity) have the Huey.

take a pill...

I dont like your tone.

U said that above but u edited your post.

Edit about the pill? I didn't, or tell me what did i edit.

I said that with that "tone" because i wasn't being rude with HWM.

But what the hell, nobody care about a fight between you and i so lets finish this now, shall we? smile_o.gif

take a pill...

I dont like your tone.

He didn't edit his tone, or else you would have seen just under his post that it would have said that he did.

But I do agree with you about his tone. He's getting irritating.

Abs

Ok, guys, Just relax, there is no need to begin a fight, and cause this topic to get locked.

Thanks in advance

Calm down guys, no need for fight here. Keep this for in-game wink_o.gif

Anyway I believe that it was just a misunderstanding and everything is OK now.

I want to believe that we all are friends sharing the same passion smile_o.gif

I consider this is over. I didnt say he was rude to HWM he was rude to me.

now, here is something for you to think:

I have planted HUGE nuke to Whitehouse and I will blow it off unless you wont gimme FDF version of this! ..........................

With love:

-Mr.X

ok and now I would like to say that this chopper, is just AWES-O-ME! inlove.gif

nah, just blow the white house off = less problems in the world.  rofl.gif

they said that they will make us and some other skin...

Just an addition, a new proxy by HWM forcing all troops into huey hold their weapon faced down as this is the normal procedure. By this way it is minimizing the danger of an "by mistake" firing of the weapon which can cause damage to the engine above.

handle.jpg

(Delta team member showing his finger to the officer) '...here is my safety, sir...'

Black Hawk Down, the movie wink_o.gif