Sign in to follow this  
sander

Lowlands Warrior: OPFOR guerilla addon

Hi,

Now that Sinterklaas has arrived in the Netherlands, he has brought with him a new set of troops for good children of all ages to play with. The LLW OPFOR guerilla addon adds a number of irregular fighters dressed in camouflage for both temperate and arid climate zones. Also included in the package are some simple demonstration missions.

guerilla_AT_soldier_100kb.jpg

NB, as stated in the readme, this addon requires Queen's Gambit

Armaholic download for LLW OPFOR guerilla addon

ArmedAssault.info download mirror

Regards,

Sander

Very nice work sander notworthy.gif

Any chance of Dutch skins/Models? whistle.gif That would be realy cool

Lennard. wink_o.gif

oh SWEEEET!!!

i loved the LLW mod (addons) for OFP, and im sure i´ll love them for ArmA too smile_o.gif

Guest Ti0n3r

Aye, that's some damn nice camouflage! biggrin_o.gif

Thanks LLW Mod!

You are great people!

MfG Lee smile_o.gif *downloading*

Edith:

Very nice addon!

ArmA_LLW_Guer.jpg

Any idea why I get this error message?

ArmA_LLW_Guer_Error.jpg

ArmA_LLW_Guer_Error2.jpg

Hi,

Thanks for your kind comments. Dutch units will appear later on, but that will take some time.

===

I had accidentally packed an earlier version of a mission, with an end trigger condition never met due to the init line of the group leader being empty. A corrected version can be found here:

Depot Dolores - fixed

Regards,

Sander

Do you have Queen's Gambit?

The models are from QG so a few of the units may be dependant on QG content, in places where sander hasn't replaced the textures.

The Heavy Grenadier units shouldn't work either as they use the 6G30 launcher added in QG.

Looks great - can't wait to try it out when I get home!

Just curious, is there an easy way to flip them to the independent side? Just for a personal mod?

If not, please don't worry wink_o.gif

stew

The new guerilla looks great !!! notworthy.gif can't wait tro try NL troops wink_o.gif

PS:lee oswald whats the island of your screen sara-dry ?

As nicely smile_o.gif There is Oxygen and other tools , but next repainting BIS models. Top work, it truth. But it scants new elements in models.

Hi,

Having units in exactly the same attire on two sides would be most confusing and TK heaven in MP. An alternative to using the OPFOR guerilla's on the independent side is to use the LLW Sahrani Resistance (llw_arid_res.pbo & llw_temp_res.pbo).

For some missions using those independent side units:

Coop_mission_pack

There are seven missions in that archive:

* four with LLW Sahrani resistance

co09_llw_battery_included.Sara.pbo

co09_llw_everon_base.Sara.pbo

co09_llw_isla_de_victoria.Sara.pbo

co09_llw_last_tango.Sara.pbo

* three with Arma default units only

co10_countermobility.Sara.pbo

co12_paraiso_palace.Sara.pbo

co63_hunapu_pocket.Sara.pbo

===

Indeed these are only reskins, but having tools at one's disposal does not directly equate to being able to use them effectively. I take one step at a time and these units were the result of experimenting with changing rvmat references to use the SLA nohq.paa file instead of the QG Partisan one (which has the molle strips and damaged clothing and vest). Creating addons with adapted models with O2, let alone entirely new ones, is something yet to be mastered.

Regards,

Sander

Thanks Sander for the tip - I understand the TK issues, but I don't play MP - my reasoning was just becuase these guys look cool with an M4 in their hand killing bad guys! pistols.gif

I'll try your Res guys too!

Thanks again for such a great pack!

Stew

Looking good. I've just DL'd them and can't wait to try them out.

It's simple enough to side these with Independenant forces. You can either add them under a high-ranking Independant and set its probability of presence to 0%, or you can edit them in the mission.sqm.

I'll try your Res guys too!

You won´t regret it, they´re great too!

One of those guys even found his way into MrMurrays print version of the Editing Guide biggrin_o.gif

Hi, i though that you fixed the QG medic skin bug, bug seems there

too, it makes much more easy to spot the place of a squad at like

+400m; and that's very very bad, an example:

The Queen's Gambit Medic Bug:

the_QG_medic.jpg

There it's; in all it's glory. Let's C ya

Hi,

You thought wrong. No claim was ever made in any way that this would have been fixed by me. If I knew the solution, I would have added it in my Bugtracker item like I did for other reports. Quite apart from that, you should note the role played by the individual in the screen shot you provided. As a teamleader it surely ought to be his role to set a shining example to his men, which would make it a case of fails as designed.

Regards,

Sander

shit I hate asking this again for another unit release but I think it's necessary. Can someone please make a replacement config for the units in this addon. I'd really love to use these in the missions I play. I was gonna ask a couple people but I think they got sick of making rep. files for me, I've asked recently about IDF and a few others but neither person got back to me. I must have worn out my welcome. sad_o.gif

I dunno but William1 is usually the then oen who always pops up with some replacement config for the units, maybe ask him ( if you didnt already ).