Sign in to follow this  
JOHNsArT

KINGTIGER

Hey --> i show some progress updates.

so now i know how the shadowlod  (selfshadow) work in Arma ->tnx to BDFY who gave me tips to solve the problem, buddy you forget to say that tya needs to triangulate  :ph43r:

--tnx again mate.

tnx to ATstWalker mate who helped me in a few things out  smile_o.gif

then tnx to me hehe , i learn  alot of more about O2 etc.....puhh damned config argg , i hate configs!!!!!

also here are screens->-< its a work in progress collection , my final Tiger2 will look alot more better then now with different colorshemes overworked rvmats etc........ignore the complete tracks i dont use this in the final.

keep the poly low buddys..->hehe<

greets John

t_8.jpg

t_9.jpg

t_wall.jpg

@Soldat-Hans

i hope this Year

@xira

i have one done SDKFZ 251-ausf D a ,Sturmtiger and many more ....na no Panther.i only focus of late war armor

@yes we need WW2 Inf. but im sure they will come ...im planing a Tiger2 crew.....what i need is time.   banghead.gif

t_5.jpg

t_6.jpg

t_7.jpg

thats it for first....keep this thread updated whistle.gif

JOHN

JOHNSART.de welcome.gif

Hmmmm, wait what? The Panther can be technically late war, maybe a Panther G with the infared(FG 1250)? That somewhat is "late war" if you will wink_o.gif . Besides why not, it's one hell of a tank.

Amazing, truly amazing art there.

Say John, would it be possible you could enlighten the community a bit on how you achive such a great realistic look?

Maybe even a lil tutorial or something?

I think that would help many to produce better looking Addons for ArmA, think of it please.

JOHNsArT - plz, oh plz, do consider modern or semi-modern stuff, like M60A3+ERA or M1 (not A1) or Sheridan...

The model u have shown is superior to anthything I have seen so far in ArmA, but I cant think of anything more useless for ArmA gameplay (with all those choppers & jets) than a rare WW2 German tank... I know there are a lot of WW2 fans on these forums, & I don't want to upset them, but let's admit it - more WW2 stuff means less modern stuff - for evry Tiger there could be M2A2 or Ah64D or T90 or BTR90 etc., etc. Is that what u want? Stuff from the 1st half of XX century in a game about MODERN warfare?..

looks good, but let's wait for LATE release  tounge2.gif

whoops, nearly forgot, increadible work!  thumbs-up.gif

P.S. Leopard 2A6 newest version is made by Germany, Late "peace" time, you know... nener.gif

JOHNsArT - plz, oh plz, do consider modern or semi-modern stuff, like M60A3+ERA or M1 (not A1) or Sheridan...

[..]

Is that what u want? Stuff from the 1st half of XX century in a game about MODERN warfare?..

modern wars no more plz, ww2 rulah tounge2.gif

Hey --> i show some progress updates.

....puhh damned config argg , i hate configs!!!!!

Awesome textures (not to mention the model itself). Outstanding work John. notworthy.gif

Pleased to learn there are other config haters on the forum rofl.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]buddy you forget to say that tya needs to triangulate

and that in needs to be sharpened - you can find it all in the biki;)

Although i'm more interesed in finishing flak38 i got some words to say:

Whu are you spending lots of polies on armor stuff (bucket,shovel, air intakes ) but leave wheels that cover half on the sideview awfully lowpoly ? Better remove some stuff or replace it with normal maps but make wheels round wink_o.gif

nd i suggest to decrease the shine in materials wink_o.gif looks cool i agree but unreal. just bored to see everything shining in modern games (like latest MOH)

it's batlle tank covered with zimmerit that maked its color dull.

Quote[/b] ]let's admit it - more WW2 stuff means less modern stuff - for evry Tiger there could be M2A2 or Ah64D or T90 or BTR90 etc., etc. Is that what u want? Stuff from the 1st half of XX century in a game about MODERN warfare?..

Modern warfare amateurs can shut up (at leat in this topic) and play standart arma or BF2 wink_o.gif Arma\OFP engine is great for ww2 modification, it's due to luck of the interest in this game (quite good engine but awfull game) i don't think threre'll ever be one for Arma.

Addon makers will do what they like. want anything else that _you_ like ? - pay for it wink_o.gif as any job it ca be done with some investment.

John, you are a God amongst men - that looks jaw-droppingly awesome notworthy.gif

*Hasn't read through whole thread, so forgive me if it's already been asked* Will the hull machine gun be implemented?

Again, amazing work! inlove.gif

That looks just perfect smile_o.gif

Great work thumbs-up.gif

Quote[/b] ]and that in needs to be sharpened - you can find it all in the biki;)

Although i'm more interesed in finishing flak38 i got some words to say:

Whu are you spending lots of polies on armor stuff (bucket,shovel, air intakes ) but leave wheels that cover half on the sideview awfully lowpoly ? Better remove some stuff or replace it with normal maps but make wheels round wink_o.gif

nd i suggest to decrease the shine in materials wink_o.gif looks cool i agree but unreal. just bored to see everything shining in modern games (like latest MOH)

it's batlle tank covered with zimmerit that maked its color dull.

i agree totaly replace some parts on the tank..like the rope ,the weels will be rounder next whistle.gif

yes the shaders its shining a bit to much ....but i liiiiiiiike it so much .

na as i wrote im not finish ....i like you BDFY-

-------------------------------------------

Quote[/b] ]Say John, would it be possible you could enlighten the community a bit on how you achive such a great realistic look?

Maybe even a lil tutorial or something?

I think that would help many to produce better looking Addons for ArmA, think of it please.

my english is toooo bad for writing a tutorial , srr.

---------------------------------------------

Quote[/b] ]JOHNsArT - plz, oh plz, do consider modern or semi-modern stuff, like M60A3+ERA or M1 (not A1) or Sheridan..

im thinking about it.....i like sience COD4 modern stuff.

greets mates

Hey John I sent you a message....but, If you say your english skills are bad( same as me sad_o.gif ) thank ok, its your decision smile_o.gif

Keep it up ! Great work you made and you are making notworthy.gif

Dont have to be in English John biggrin_o.gif Im pretty sure some nice guy will translate your native tongue into English. For the good of the community yay.gif

Will there be an AA mounted machine gun or one for the radio operator?

This tank is coming together very well, it is amazing to see the details brought out in game.

i don't know if SUPER is enough word to tell,

i wish to see more such units as PIV, Panter, Tiger, T34, Sherman and than we can toy with WW2 wink_o.gif (as i will do normals for my weapons)

i like WW2 atmosphere in games smile_o.gif

this Kingtiger is highest quality thing smile_o.gif