Cannot wait for the release inlove.gif

Agreed! Wonderful job!

I don't even know what to say. wow_o.gif

Looking absolutley fantastic notworthy.gif

Cannot wait for the release inlove.gif

Agreed! Wonderful job!

I don't even know what to say. wow_o.gif

LordNeuro*Serbia*,

I believe it had a ring mount on top for a MG34. It was intended as the tanks AA gun. But strangely I haven't seen a lot of pictures/videos with them attached. There seems to be much more that don't show it then do.

will you make it with "Zimmerit" on it? smile_o.gif

if i remember correctly Zimmerit was something that the germans invented to counter the allied bazookas right? (to increase the protection against the bazooka round that is)

like a early "addon" armour...

it also worked a little like camouflage as it removed all shiny surfaces...

john, maybe you could correct me if im wrong?

will you make it with "Zimmerit" on it? smile_o.gif

if i remember correctly Zimmerit was something that the germans invented to counter the allied bazookas right? (to increase the protection against the bazooka round that is)

like a early "addon" armour...

it also worked a little like camouflage as it removed all shiny surfaces...

john, maybe you could correct me if im wrong?

zimmerit was inteded to prevent the use of magnetically attached anti-tank mines. But zimmerit wasnt used on the king tiger anymore due to the delay it caused during the production progress. And the fact that Germany was the only user of magnetic anti-tank mines anyway.

Quick questions:

1. Are you doing crew for it? If not, perhaps Vilas would agree to let his WW2 Russian soldier with the beret be retextured suitably to simulate an SS Panzer crewmember? The model is probably the closest one available and would increase the immersion immeasurably IMO until something better comes along. (better than having normal OPFOR units use them crazy_o.gif)

2. Does the hull MG work? whistle.gif

Cheers smile_o.gif

The kingtiger is so good that heving mg or noth is no mether. I just love thise tank and i hope it will be relisead soon. And i hope u will keep on doing ww2 addons.

Keep up the wery good work.

And just too say the mg is looking exelent just like the tank. I hope u will relise the mg for solders too if te=heat is not a big problem. Texture r loking just like the real thing. Exelent work. Whean matrix go online i wont u brein plugin. tounge2.gifnotworthy.gif

that's a tough question whether that mounted mg is needed (and i don't even speak about historical accuracy).

1. It can not be used by AI and i don't like features that are for player only.

2. as far as you add Ingunnercanfire=0 to the config to disable mg when comander  is inside - you'll lock commander sight - it will rotate but won't move up-down. This interfere player controls seriously. I did some tries but i don't see the way to avoid this limitation ((

+the model itself is a bit strange... i know it's old model, but the barrel seems to be too thin anyway...

move mg forward somehow - with cyrrent placemnet i don't think any anim for crew will fit

Quote[/b] ]1. Are you doing crew for it? If not, perhaps Vilas would agree to let his WW2 Russian soldier with the beret be retextured suitably to simulate an SS Panzer crewmember?

reskin of the reskin biggrin_o.gif nice idea... i guess it's better just lock the hatches wink_o.gif

btw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDfglolql2Q

can someone rip sound out of this video ? can be useful...

Jagdpanther next? pretty please?

That & some shermans, sherman fireflies, churchhills, etc

Quote[/b] ]was wondering how he would have gotten hold of Marfy's Königstiger, since neither Marcel, Rebus or I ever managed to get it, or any other Marfy tank for that matter. I've only ever been able to get hold of one or two texturefiles of the Königstiger. So I'm 90% sure the model is by John and not Marfy.

TRUE and Jojimbo too

Quote[/b] ]And John please stop calling people names

stinky hehe

b] ]Interesting Video for some [img]<a href=http://forums.bistudio.com/oldsmileys/smile_o.gif' alt='smile_o.gif'>

Restored King Tiger

wow

Rebus old partner how you do ...

ILOVE you Guys inlove.gif

REGARDS

That is correct,unfortunately after repeated e-mails I recieved no word confirming or denying whether i44 could include the King Tiger so it stayed out along with a heap of other tanks.Although Vex spoke to Marfy occasionally and with his specific supervision finished stuff,in my last correspondence with him Marfy clearly expressed that he was finished with OPF and had no desire or inspiration to complete the works.

Btw,keep up the good work John,almost looks real mate wink_o.gif

crazy_o.gif OH guys....srr. for that late , but you know....life is life.

back to .........what JOJIMBO i like u man really:::::::: welcome.gif

its good to see you here!!!!!!

ok i need some config help guys.....outsch i hate that config at ARMA....

MSNJOHNS_SKINN@hotmail.com add me if you outhere will help ,pls only seroius ppl.who are able to wright a great standalone config for my Tiger bbbaaabby...

greets

jojimbo

Please do not quote images. smile_o.gif

JOHNsArT.. bummer on the config, altho I was pretty good at OFP config'n. I haven't mastered Arma's yet.I tried a simple import of one of my addons and got confused.

jojimbo... good to see you !! welcome, welcome,welcome

Hate to bump, but is there any progress? this tank is my dream right now... thanks.

Hate to bump, but is there any progress? this tank is my dream right now... thanks.

I've been wondering the same thing but didn't want to bump the thread. I'm not sure if anyone ever offered to help with the config. Judging by the thread at least, that's where it left off.

I'd love to help with it, if I could. My config knowledge for ArmA is much to basic for this beauty.

just cerious ....

did he find a config guy yet?!

Hi guys ,

a small update about my Tigerssss ore Tigga´s ,

na im a joker - also i fixed everthing e.a. the config ...no i dont need help anymore...i figured ARMA out , that took long to learn..also working MG34 , various camos -not final- lots goes better and better ..ok im a bit out of time ..i not have full time to spend on this addon ore others( im a ooooold man hehe, that works hard in real live ) all i can say its done when its done...

some engine sounds and track sounds would be great offer for me ---also if you have some post a link to the file here or in my forum--

two Videos

and some screenies here

http://z10.invisionfree.com/JoHnS_ArT/index.php?showtopic=28

scroll down

arma3.jpg

www.JOHNSART.de