and a ammocart

ammotrolly.jpg

if some one will help me with make ammocart for use like a ammobox

need some work on the shelters like animations for the doors

and shadows lods and maybe more need most help with this

help.gifhelp.gif

Looks niiice, Can't wait for these

One teeensy little criticism is that the textures look a little..well, plain

But don't let that stop you, it's awesome work and I know I couldn't have done it

As in customizing your wapon layout on your plane?  If so, that whould be great.  Is it even possible to do on armed assault?

As in customizing your wapon layout on your plane? If so, that whould be great. Is it even possible to do on armed assault?

I think RockSL has been working on something of that nature?

now you can take ammo from the ammocart for your planes and choppers smile_o.gif

and one of the shelters go do the same for ammo , refuel and repair , still many things to do

cya later

is there anychance of ammo carts with only one sort of ordinance per cart? like one with GBU12s, one with AIMs, etc

nice looking ammo carts! what about making a few old ones that are rusty and maybe have a few rusty old bombs that could be like left behind abadoned base style stuff?

Great ammo carts... They surely give more atmosphere to the hangers.

thumbs-up.gif

Cool stuff!

these will come in very handy...

I was wondering since your making those ammo carts... How about a fire extinguisher, and a APU???

Also I would like to ask the 10 000 000 dollar question...

Do these shelters actually provide cover for the aircraft??? Or can I level the whole thing with 1 LGB??

eddyD, please do not write whole topic titles in capital letters.

Quote[/b] ]§12) Do not type in all capital letters

Typing in all caps equals according to standard net etiquette to yelling. It is also difficult reading such posts.

smile_o.gif

Dude, I just looked at your page, how come there are hardly any aircraft and addons converted over to Arma??? That's crazy, I don't know what I'd do for f4 phantoms, f-16s, tomcats, fa-18s, mig-23s and other migs, and especially the carriers, hell even I see a CH53...that is crazy, wonder why there are hardly any aircraft addons so far... sad_o.gif Maybe people are working on them and trying to make them look a bit prettier...could be.

Sorry anyways sweet addons, I really like the details you put into the weapon carts and those desert bunkers are really nice too. Great job man! notworthy.gif

Yes, the reason why is because it makes little sense to import lower quality 3d models and skins of key aircrarft into Armed Assault, when just waiting a little longer will bring aircraft 3d models & textures with military flight sim quality.

In addition, there are enhancements available to create and/or customize HUD displays.

Yes, the reason why is because it makes little sense to import lower quality 3d models and skins of key aircrarft into Armed Assault, when just waiting a little longer will bring aircraft 3d models & textures with military flight sim quality.

In addition, there are enhancements available to create and/or customize HUD displays.

Hey mate.

A little offtopic I know.

How is seawolves doing? I am a former 688i hunter killer player from there, and of course also a former SWAF member (back when it was formed in june 2001).

Is janes working on some new software?

little update on one of the shelters

has4ammo.jpg

has4ammo2.jpg

has4ammo3.jpg

has4ammo4.jpg

i go make this one for rearm , repair and refuel shelter

still lots work on it

cya later

eddyD