Sign in to follow this  
Doolittle

DAnti-Cheat System

How do you let Extended work but not require it for your addon?

Maybe I make a EE friendly version..

How do you let Extended work but not require it for your addon?

Maybe I make a EE friendly version..

You should ... is soo yesterday to be non XEH ... lol

dolittle i heard its possible to use your mod to write timed messages? is it possible?

Im looking for a script or what ever is required so i can send messages every 60 second for the whole duration of the map, can you help me with this task please?

Thanks in advance!

Sorry it took so long! Okay, new version 6 is out. See first post.

New: requires Extended Event Handlers addon

New: kicks users of new cheat that uses action menus

Also added option to kick users who use addons that add ACTION MENUS. Understand there are MANY addons out there that add action menus to let you adjust view distance, etc. However cheaters are using this too so I made it an option if you want to kick those people (kick msg is slightly different if someone has added action menus). Note users of "new cheat" mentioned above will be kicked regardless of if you turn this switch on or off.

Feedback welcome! Take care!

Doolittle

There are reports this addon doesn't work with Linux? Can anyone verify this? Or know how to fix it?

Is there anyway to make a string that you can add which will allow certain addons. Like you have one to disable certain ones.

You mean like "only allow these addons"? If I added an allowedAddons then it would ignore disabledAddons, okay?

You mean like "only allow these addons"? If I added an allowedAddons then it would ignore disabledAddons, okay?

Would be a very nice addition to this indeed biggrin_o.gif

And this would allow a server to stop addons from being used without having to enable "signed addons only" which stops people from using good unsigned addons.

(Yeah I know you can sign them yourself and share with the server visitors wink_o.gif )

i just installed on our server and the admin has said that the cpu% has gone up to between 75% to 100% and i am going to have to take it off.

anyone else reporting these issues?

Just a note: a cheat came out recently that adds to user actions. DooACS defaults to having user actions checking off since many popular view distance mods like to use this. However if you wish to eliminate this cheat from showing up on your server, change dooacsconfig.sqf line to:

Quote[/b] ]dooacsUserActionsOff = "true";

I cant believe i first see this now, i installed this 2 days ago on my server. I used to have a lot of server crashes and i now believe that these crashes was due to hackers. The last 2 days this caught 8 hackers only 1 of them managed to bomb the mainbase before he was autokicked. I now actually can ban hackers by looking through the log-file. This actually works - great work Doolittle thx. For the first time my server have been running long enough to finish whole map of Hohei Evolution smile_o.gif

1 question - it somtimes kicks players for "corrupted memory" does this have anything with hacks ??

Dorph @ July 03 2008,08:59)]1 question - it somtimes kicks players for "corrupted memory" does this have anything with hacks ??

It shouldnt do that, sure it isnt something else? It isnit programed to kick with that ??

Also it doesnt give a chance for a player to use cheats.

Quote[/b] ]I cant believe i first see this now, i installed this 2 days ago on my server. I used to have a lot of server crashes and i now believe that these crashes was due to hackers.

Same here! A shame battleye and signature checking could not stop these kids from doing that.

Only with doolittles anti-cheat it works now.

Doolittle i hope you will further develop this! Awesome work!

Regards, Christian

If you guys want to fight the latest loser cheats just put this in your dooacsconfig.sqf file:

Quote[/b] ]dooacsDisabledPatches = "[""""Schleiflshackpack"""", """"Schleiflsspawnhack""""]";

Exellent stuff there Doolittle.... will put that in straight away.... yay.gif

A lot are asking me for this anti-cheat... it can be downloaded from the first post in this thread!  smile_o.gif

I put this in our server yesterday and i forgot the eventhandlers and it crashed the server so i then put the eventhandlers in and it still crasghed the server had to remove them to get the server to reboot back up.

Had no probs with the previous version that we used

Any ideas why this would be?

The "readme" is a bit limited to its use. Just wanted to know how I ban certain addons from my server. I have seen how to do the xam but how you worked that out I dont know.

I assumed it would be just putting the addon name in the dooacsconfig.sqf but I guess there is more to it than that.

Could some one assist me please  biggrin_o.gif

--edit--

Ok I found out how Thanks guys