Sign in to follow this  
Doolittle

DAnti-Cheat System

The script-kiddie stuff stopped working so you revert to crashing the servers and making lame Duke Nukem quotes? Bravo, you fucking losers rofl.gif

Ooops, testosteron overload alert! People in need of recognition? icon_rolleyes.gif

DACS might be confused with DAC2 when it's released. Just information, maybe you'll disagree smile_o.gif

does this still keep idiots from servers or did they find a way to get around doolittles fix? if not, i wonder why there are so less protected servers out there. afaik cheaters have to run a init file to get their hacks working, isnt it possible to block those init files for all users who connect?

=- @ Nov. 28 2007,14:05)]does this still keep idiots from servers or did they find a way to get around doolittles fix?

I wonder the same thing. It's hard for me to gauge how well it's doing since I don't run a server myself. I esp. need feedback from you guys so that I can make it better.

Hi Doolittle!

Thanks a lot for your nice tool! It´s running well and so we don´t have any problems with cheater at the moment.

If you need anything from us, contact me!

Thanks from your clan: 5th Special Forces

Reguards

5th | Col.Hammer

Same with our server. The tool caught a few people using modified files and locked them up rofl.gif

It seems not to cause any troubles what so ever. Or at least I have not had any complaints from people trying to join our server and/or playing on it.

Hi Doolitle,

first i would like to thank you for the time you spend in doing something against the cheaters. notworthy.gif

It`s sad but we still had cheaters on our MCY server mad_o.gif

But: by far not so much as there were without DACS, it happens from time to time confused_o.gif

Hell yeah, I hope it isn't PROPER modified bullet sounds addon that DACS locks me up for... banghead.gif

last couple of days the public server keeps getting crashed when theres about 15 - 20 people on it.

How do i check to see who crashing it?

I run XR - Sahrani Life and been runing the latist DACS and cheaters have been managed to bypass it and crashing people to desktop by lucky i can detect most of there scripts they run when i search my logs.

Question i wanted to ask you doolittle is How do i block people connecting to server using XAM? I see a bunch of stuff in dacconfig but not sure what to edit and stop XAM users connecting banghead.gif

Aussie, no way to see who crashes it. sad_o.gif

brit, you need to put the XAM CfgPatch text in the dacsDisabledPatches setting, but I don't know what that is. Sorry...

New version! I sent it out in e-mail. Allows you to determine what to do with cheater if detected (the bad guys have figured out how to bypass locked keyboard so we need to do something else).

Doolittle

I Could hook you up with a test server maybe if you like. I been runing latist dacs which locks up users using the new XAM which you no but its been pretty useless now vs cheaters

I'm locked up on some servers without real reason  mad_o.gif  they seem to have DACS running. Now everybody on the server is informed "[bW] zGuba is motherhacker" and I can't explain this because I have disableuserinput = true. Oh, how unfortunate.  pistols.gif  pistols.gif  pistols.gif  pistols.gif  pistols.gif  pistols.gif  pistols.gif  pistols.gif  pistols.gif Yeah, I know - realism modifications are forbidden.

Old DACS can lock up XAM users. i update XR server with new one tomorrow. remove XAM as you shouldnt be using it on servers  that dont support it anyway

[EDIT] Nevermind i see you didnt use XAM. you connected with DDE1 @PLv2 @truemods @Ul @gameplay @realism

Any UI Modification like truemods UI, PROPER UI will activate DACS but e.g. the Proper Compass UI fix wont activate it. smile_o.gif

Any UI Modification like truemods UI, PROPER UI will activate DACS but e.g. the Proper Compass UI fix wont activate it. smile_o.gif

New DACS is not as critical about... certain.. modifications. Are you sure this is with new version? (I reverted back to old style cheat checking)

Thanks for info.

EDIT - removed sth smile_o.gif

Well I'm going to wipe out some addons from MP gaming and move fixes to @Fix folder.

Quote[/b] ]New DACS is not as critical about... certain.. modifications. Are you sure this is with new version? (I reverted back to old style cheat checking

XR was runing old dacs at the time he connected. its now updated with new one.

Notice! DACS will falsely detect XAM users as cheaters. Please modify your dacsconfig.sqf file and have this in your "dacsDiabledPatches" variable:

dacsDisabledPatches = "[""""XAM_classes""""]";

This will mean that anyone joining your server with XAM will be told they cannot join and will be disconnected... rather than having the system accuse them of cheating.

I will try to work out an XAM fix in a while...

Thanks to brit~XR for helping identify this issue!

Doolittle

Hell yeah, I hope it isn't PROPER modified bullet sounds addon that DACS locks me up for... banghead.gif

alot of the @proper mods will be caught by dacs

Next ver. of Doolittle Anti-Cheat System.

Fixed:

Had forgotten to sign earlier release

Doesn't detect XAM users anymore as cheaters (please report any more false positives you find)

Removed option to pick how to handle cheaters as 1.09 changed some stuff, now they will always just be disconnected from server

Note this addon is changing name to dooacs.pbo and dooacsconfig.sqf since there is a great addon out called DAC - Dynamic AI Creator and we don't want name confusion!

Peace!

Doolittle