Sign in to follow this  
celery

Queen's Gambit owner statistics

Poll question: Are you going to get Queen's Gambit?

I made this poll to deduct if there is hope for mainstreaming Queen's Gambit addons in public playing. What we think about the expansion has been discussed in other topics already, but its role in mission making is an interesting subject.

Personally, I do not plan to buy it.

But I do not think missions developers should refrain from using the new addons when the mission benefits from that.

When there are enough cool missions or new islands/addons that utilize the QG stuff, more people will buy it.

Guest Ti0n3r

I have it and i reeeally like it yay.gif

I urge everyone to get it. Royal Flush campaign is a masterpiece worthy to be placed next to Cold War Crisis & Resistance. And Porto is great. I especially like the Battle of Porto MP mission.

No, I don't have it. None of the stores has QG confused_o.gif

Same here. mad_o.gif

Same here. mad_o.gif

yup same.

And i believe my stores won't have them either.. thats why i said i won't have it

Shame!

I don't have it yet, but I'm planing to get it 'till the end of this week wink_o.gif .

still undecided. and the fact that there's a lot of other cool stuff out right now (and coming soon) doesn't make it any easier... sad_o.gif

i'll eventually buy it, but probably wait until it's (even) cheaper.

I voted yes, but unfortunatly til theres a US release I won't have it can only use PayPal an metaboli don't use already emailed an asked em banghead.gifgoodnight.gif And like the other mentioned with games like Crysis, COD4. ET:QW's might be kinda hard to get at later date, dependin on (not rantin) future player protection. But the island looks like an I'd like to see a 50 man or so mass paradrop outta that plane 8)

Voted Yes. As soon as I get a better system I'll buy or download it. The only really bad thing in ArmA was the campaign as I understand. In QG it seems to be addressed.

For sure I will buy it... when the next Patch is out!

got it yesterday. I just adore merc stuff...  notworthy.gif

You wanted to say:...A-Team stuff wink_o.gif

Got it as a D/L the day after it was released. Prob was it was D/L'n at 40kb/s! Good thing I had to sleep and go to work the next morning. Phew! I like it. IMO, its just 2 campaigns and a few cool addons. Its all good, and again, IMO, for those who have their doubts, you ain't really missing much, but if you can afford the $20 USD, get it.

P.S. Wanted to get a hard copy, but when I enquired at EB games, they didn't even have it on computer! Bugger waiting for that!

Same here. mad_o.gif

yup same.

And i believe my stores won't have them either.. thats why i said i won't have it

Shame!

Same goes for me. I'm not willing to import another copy so I'll have to wait until its available in Canada.

Yeah I'll buy it. As soon as I can sell some blood and I can get a hard copy. Two reasons only: to support BIS and make sure I have whatever is needed to be compatible with any new mods that may come out.

And that's my donation to "Most uplifting story of the day." whistle.gif  tounge2.gif

Own it, like it biggrin_o.gif

If I can support such great games as this, then I will yay.gif

Well..yes. My copy should arrive today or so.

Its very likely that people will want to use the new buildings and objects in their islands wich should make QG worth something.

But if/when i decide to make a few missions i dont think i'll ever use it (whats there worth using anyway? ).

im a fan so i will get it eventually, just that i got into school and moved far off and stuff so in a month when i got the hang on my economy hopefully i will buy it smile_o.gif its on my to do in a near future list biggrin_o.gif

I will buy it for sure. I would already have it if i wanted a download version, but i prefer hard copy, so i guess i'll wait untill some local store gets it.

Will buy...when it comes out, I'm rather curious about the campaigns and wether or not things will turn the way I have a feeling they will after the end of Arma's campaign....things weren't..quite right, I think theres more to it then most believe.