Sign in to follow this  
Mr Sarkey

Saharni Television

Heres an idea I've been playing with, creating a TV Station for Sahrani and Armed Assault. It is much like a development of Hoppers' radio. I'm thinking all sorts of things could be featured, including AAN: World News that keeps up to date with community releases, temp site and demo of the software I selected at :

Sahrani TV Homepage

At the moment I'm wondering whether this would work and if people would be willing to contribute. Everything is in a development stage at the moment.

All comments appreciated.

Thanks.

Sounds very cool...

But.. its called "Sahrani" smile_o.gif

I realised but did not bother to correct this as I'm merely testing. Thanks though.

<span style='color:darkblue'><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:verdana'>Awesome.</span></span></span> I could really get into that Supershooter

yay.gif  pistols.gif

Nice! I am really looking forward to this. Anyone know EvE online's TV program? Ill be watching this... Should really team up with Hopper...

Thnaks. Still wondering whether to have it on-demand as it is now, or to have it scheduled streaming... (so if you were to leave the tv for a minute and then came back you will have missed a minute of that show.)

arent you suppose to write a tv schedule before you do that smile_o.gif.

or we miss the programme we wanna watch.

nice addition to the radio maybe you can copy the text from some news site and make a lip file using at&t and have the newscaster say it in the studio .

good luck with it all.

I like the streaming version, but as it is now, with the ability to toggle through other video via the youtube carousel. pretty cool. Streaming kind of reminds of TV programming, where 'you' show 'me' something which I think is pretty cool.

You have to be careful though, because as we all know "Video killed the Radio star"  rofl.gif

Thnaks. Still wondering whether to have it on-demand as it is now, or to have it scheduled streaming... (so if you were to leave the tv for a minute and then came back you will have missed a minute of that show.)

you should probably do both...

I love Sahrani Radio, and I would definitely watch this!

I love Sahrani Radio, and I would definitely watch this!

I do too, but i don't like the rap... and other stuff of that nature... I wish it had more ArmA content, more jerry hopper!

Anyways its good that Jerry has noticed this.

Thanks, Im still working on this and I think an on-demand version will be made available 48 hours after broadcast on a "live" or streaming version. Obviously I'm building up content and ideas. Anythings is appreciated.

..... wink_o.gif

super8.png

For example: Super 8: Time Trials , coming soon.

whistle.gif

Sounds really good

Have a look at eve t.v that started out just as a idea now it's massive. You've got a huge amount of content you could use. I'm sure it would work, yay.gif

Good Luck

MAGPIE