Sign in to follow this  
Commando84

how many copies of arma do you own?

How many copies of arma do you own or have bought? I have bought 3 copies tounge2.gif i actually bought 2 for lan use, then this friday i thought what the heck, 1 more biggrin_o.gif im maybe gonna go away and start studying on a different place so i thought hey a big lan party, might be the last one in a long while so i gather some people and make sure i got games for those that i know are intrested smile_o.gif

Only one  wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Why?

I imagine a lot of people bought the Czech/German version, then the English, and then Combat Operations, as there was such a large time game between he releases.

Only bought one here.I only have 1 pc that will run it ok and thats my laptop.When I get a video card to replace a failed one I may get another copy

6600gt died in home pc, currently has tnt2ultra , lol

Ouch Bratty! I know your pain! Sort of. My 6800 died on me (I'm forever amazed at how women can break things so easily) and I'm stuck with a 5950XT. The pain! I used to be able to run Oblivion on pretty much the highest settings, now I can't even run it in super low. Oh and I own one copy. Maybe if I had 2 decent PC's I'd shell out for another and LAN it up.

Bah, only one copy.

Maybe someday, if I have a second computer at home and if some occasional friend may visit, I may own a second copy wink_o.gif

Malick

3 copies: A Czech copy (got it by mail a week after its initial release), a German copy (because I couldn't read Czech and wanted to get rid of the Starforce protection) and finally a UK copy (because I got a 5 euro discount on it - silly reason, I know).

Currently I only have 1, the Sprocket version. I'm planning to get the gold version, if it's released.

Just the one for the me. TBH, I'm the only person in my circle that plays ArmA! Besides for the clan nights, (Which whom I play with , I don't even know 'em from a bar of soap!wink_o.gif Just I.

Guest Ti0n3r

I bought the CZ version the day it was released. But I was so disgusted by the bugs that I got rid of it. Then I bought the 505 version in July.

So, two wow_o.gif

I got Sprocket DL version last November, but I was never satisfied with having only an electronic copy. This June I bought a new computer and the US version 1.06 to go with it.

Two here, one Czech copy (thanks Sniperandy), and one Combat Operations for me 'bro.

One czech JRC special edtion (with thanks to shenzu -the driver-, the czech jrc guy -who took the time to come out and not offer us a coffee after our 20hrs ass buster ride- and last but not least the kiosk rasta man who sold me a delicious beer -he´s cool).

German special edition came via mail, nothing special there tounge2.gif

edit: typo

heh 4 , 2 for me, and 2 for my friend... multiple problems as the reason for buying more copies so i only use one :P

3 copies

1. d\l from sprocket --> never do that again...

2. UK version --> tired of asking for more keys when I upgraded my computer from sprocket

3. Bought US version @ EB day it came out.

I use the three now for Lan and it's the only game myself and friends play and I have GRAW1 and 2 and R6Vegas and we don't lookat them anymore <-- wasted money on them

Downloaded the bucket of bugs from the digital supplier. That was the German version.

Bought a boxed copy from Amazon when the UK version came out.