Sign in to follow this  
ERC-Blackwater

Oh the load of BS!

I'm sick and tired of BI's bullshit. They're fake videos. They're fake sounds inside the Armed Assault Combat Operations Trailer. They make bullshit to sell they're game instead of just fixing the shit. The INCREDIBLY REALISTIC A.I, which was supposed to be fixed from OFP still sucks incredible balls. Its the most primative A.I system I've ever had to play. Fix ArmA, screw ArmA 2 and Screw the god damn expansion pack. What in the hell are you thinking? If ArmA 2 comes out in 2008, which I believe it'll be delayed till 2010. It'd be fuckin' nice to recieve that for free if the shit acually fucking works properly. Becuase if not... you can blow it out your ass.

Thank you!

I agree here with you. But don't use so much dirty words. Message to BIS : WE WAN'T ARMA TO BE FIXED we payed for that!!

i am shure he never play arma... but must be a cool gangsta...

go out and play other games and never ever post such a crapy

post !!!!

lern proper english.

close such threads !!!!!

I think BIS devs are adult mature people, they probably would listen IF people on this board had constructive criticisms to come with instead of bashing.

I like Arma, whats there to fix? Works great on my computer anyway, I just want more mods and addons, particular WWII and Vietnam.

And ArmaII(Game2) sounds great, an updated engine cant be bad in anyway.

If doctor asks one to eat his medicines, then one should do as doctor asks.

LOCK!

Mike Hawk is as awesome as this thread is yay.gif

Welcome to the western world ERC-Blackwater! Get used to it! If you can't fix it, put up or shut up. Plain and simple. I do apologize if that pissed you off, but unless you are a computer scientist, mate.......!!!!! You will have a WL box to your name for pointless vent like that. Get with the program, dude! Be part of the solution and not part of the problem. Hell, understand empathy and know that ain't that easy to make yours and our dreams a reality. Find a vallium or a zanax and have a good nights sleep.

Peace out dude.

Alext223.

I think BIS devs are adult mature people, they probably would listen IF people on this board had constructive criticisms to come with instead of bashing.

I like Arma, whats there to fix? Works great on my computer anyway, I just want more mods and addons, particular WWII and Vietnam.

And ArmaII(Game2) sounds great, an updated engine cant be bad in anyway.

something about the devs trikes me odd. They randomly reply on these boards, and when they finally do all they do is come here and close OFP2 thread crazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

how about some answers to our questions huh.gifhuh.gif

post !!!!

lern proper english.

close such threads !!!!!

Are you fuckin' shitting me? Did you just tell me to learn proper english?

Most of the things you are inappropriately ranting about are not true; don't play their amazing games if you don't like them.

Whats not true? You can simply go watch a you tube video to support any one of those facts.

post !!!!

lern proper english.

close such threads !!!!!

Are you fuckin' shitting me? Did you just tell me to learn proper english?

Sorry had to laugh at that ! smile_o.gif

post !!!!

lern proper english.

close such threads !!!!!

Are you fuckin' shitting me?  Did you just tell me to learn proper english?

Sorry had to laugh at that !  smile_o.gif

lollersquare worthy

biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Most of the things you are inappropriately ranting about are not true; don't play their amazing games if you don't like them.

Whats not true?  You can simply go watch a you tube video to support any one of those facts.

Do you compare youtube videos made by members of the community with the vanilla product from BIS?

Whats not true? You can simply go watch a you tube video to support any one of those facts.

Do you compare youtube videos made by members of the community with the vanilla product from BIS?

Apparently if the game was fine, there wouldn't be threads like this. And if gameplay videos don't show how the game is, do you prefer a trailer?

@Celery: I asked him to see if I did understand him correctly, it was not about what I prefer..

If it was about the youtube vs original product then I can understand that you will be dissapointed as alot of the youtube-movies are made to look good, show of addons and concepts. Many have added sounds and effects that doesnt come with the vanilla product.

As if your post will suddenly awaken BIS from their slumber of stupidity.  Your brilliantly formed opinion will open their eyes in ways that other threads have not...please.

Arma development policy

The surroundings of BIS

Upgrade problems

ArmA is just ... disappointing

Fixing ArmA

Something i just dont get.

Sprocket Troubleshooting thread.

Most of the Arma - OFFICIAL MISSIONS section,

Much of the Arma - Multiplayer section...to name a few

Throw a stone and you will find one.

You got hosed by BIS, join the party.  But yet another angry, babbling, profanity ridden post means jack sheet in the scheme of things.

I'm liking the discussion about 'lies' in youtube videos...

Have you watched Hollywood movies and believed those sound effects were there when the film was shot...yes? Ok.

whistle.gif

lern proper english.

Oh my lord that is so sigged!

P.s. Fix Arma!

*sigh*

I don't know about anyone else but when someone swears at and insults me, I don't feel inclined to do what they ask.

If. You. Don't. Like. The. Game. Then. Take. It. Back. For. A. Refund.

This is a forum for the community. You (Blackwater) are not a part of this community, so just do everyone a favour and don't post here.

Thankyou.