Sign in to follow this  
GIJOE94

Rahmadi life sim

Hi folks, I'm making a mission in arma which alows you to wonder and explore the SLA controled island-Rahmadi. From buying cars to watching the view of the loverly rahmadi island from above you take on the role of a Nogovan tourest in Rahmadi.

Features:

-AI Civillian and Military units walking freely to different places.

-Passing cars from Urals to catchable buses

-Taxi calling using your radeo

-You can buy stuff ( Cars + Gunz)

-You live in a hotel (Which other people stay in to!wink_o.gif

Just requirs a few addons!

Hopefully I cn release soon! biggrin_o.gif

Hi folks, I'm making a mission in arma which alows you to wonder and explore the SLA controled island-Rahmadi. From buying cars to watching the view of the loverly rahmadi island from above you take on the role of a Nogovan tourest in Rahmadi.

Features:

Sounds pretty sweet, what you should do is add an area somewhere in the north part of sahrani where the Americans and SLA are always fighting, that way if you feel like it you can go check out a war zone.

Features:

Sounds pretty sweet, what you should do is add an area somewhere in the north part of sahrani where the Americans and SLA are always fighting, that way if you feel like it you can go check out a war zone.

That would be fun, that way if your feeling bored you could step out on the battlefield or something.

So how many addons are you looking at adding into this mission, and would this mission be a MP or SP?

Yes, but what will a player actually do in the mission?

Rahmadi is tiny, you could bicycle all over it in an afternoon,

and buying "Cars and Gunz" will be fun for about 6 seconds.

Did ArmA 1943 already pas over your interest???

Instead of paying attention and spamming, why not just pay no mind, and let projects with no interest in them actually die?

Abs

you know why? Because I have to vent my laughter somewhere!

Buying cars on Rahmadi?! rofl.gif I mean I could understand Sahrani, but that little tiny island that even, good ol' Placebo, wouldn't even call it an island.

When asked, "How many islands will ship with the game?"

He responded "One."

I dont get me started on using a Taxi to get to 1 out of 6 buildings on the whole map.

Anyways, good concept, poor location.

Still workin on arma 1943, so don't worry.I was working on the mission long befor the arma 1943 mod and stopped when we began the arma1943 mod. Scince some work has stopped in my spare time I am making this mission. You can select players useing the T button (Obviously) to US infantry SLA infantry. U need: SLX sound mod, Vilas's OFP vehicles pack + Vilas's mod and also RC's SLA beriev be-32 plane and NSX addon. I will include MY special Su-29 russian aerobatic plane (Which is not yet finnished scince it has no cockpit so if you can make one please help) which no one else in the ArmA armed assault has (Possibly).

here you are folks! The mission. It is beta so it's not that good now but it will be updated. Requires: RC be-32 pack, vilas's OFP vehicles, Vilas mod and my su-29. Download su-29

here

Stick mission in your mission folder or single player mission folder and su-29 in your addons folder. Any probs post here.

Nice ideas GIJoe, sounds like GTA a bit. However, i would use Sahrani or maybe a desert version of it so there's more space to roam and i'd PM a moderator so they can move this to 'User missions'.

Still, very interesting project. smile_o.gif MP coop planned? That would rock.

single player....

so much for cops & robbers ....

guess all of us have to keep waiting

You got a bit beat really, search ArmedAssault.eu, the guys from the Crime City mod for OFP are working on something for Sahrani wink_o.gif

I will do sahrahni, but it will take ages cus of it's size. You like the su-29? If anyone would like it multiplayer, you can edit the mission if you wan't but just give credit to me.

bullshitgt3.jpg

that mission is a complete mess ,you really need to contain your enthusiasm and start from the bottom and slowly make your way up preferably with one thing at a time.

did you even make it ?

Quote[/b] ]here you are folks! The mission. It is beta so it's not that good now but it will be updated. Requires: RC be-32 pack, vilas's OFP vehicles, Vilas mod and my su-29. Download su-29

it needs mcnools desert vehicles too and there is one trigger saying you can oly afford one car but you can get in them all ?

long way to go but keep trying it is a start if nothing else.

yeah, i like YOUR SU-29. Can you post some pics of it please. What program did you use? whistle.gif

Good isn't it. I had it made for me, but the person gave up work on it (Without doing the cockpit) and ave it to me to do what I like with it. Thats why I need someone to help with cockpit. I know the mission needs updating. I am working on it. It's only beta.

...So how is it yours of you didnt make it???

It would be yours if YOU made it, not if you had to ask sombody to make the cockpit....

banghead.gif you'll never learn it.... banghead.gif you should stop claiming other peoples work as your own - it's a shame - really!

uhm is this a mission/missin bundle or are you doing some addons?..

cause if its a mission/mission bundle then its in the wrong forum XD...

if its an addon youre planing there good luck.. youve put the bar for yourself pretty high smile_o.gif

I know we all must accept new-comers to the community, but GIJOE94 please take a minute to think about what you post on these forums.

The general maturity of the members here ranges, but most are at least in the 20's and above range group. (With obviously younger members too), but don’t think your fooling anyone here, but yourself.

Your posts are very blunt and some what offensive in how you talk to members on the forums; with a great deal of over exception on your behalf, and it really does sound like your acting your age here.

Now I do apologize if I have established a typical stereotypical view here, but in all honestly, you cannot just order people about, in a voluntarily based community, or claim work that is not yours. The  more experienced members have been in this community for many years, and we have seen this attitude many times. And I am not speaking on behalf of the community, just my views on the matter

You need to start small, join a mod team, learn the ropes if you REALLY do want to start a modding career, and develop your skills and knowledge that way.

This is my personnel advice by the way and you can take it or leave it; but in all honestly you will just end up with a lot of spam in your topics with little water under the bridge for your pitches and askings for help.

I am not criticizing you, but I do think you need to be told or directed in your method of approach for your benefit.

I normally turn a blind eye at this kind of thing, but I wanted to give some input to the matter.

Nick

I say focus attention ArmA 1943

Second a life sim well look at Crime City its bound to come out from someone rofl.gif ( thats when evolution drops in players and they all go to CC rofl.gif )

But yeh Rahmadi is too small.

I know we all must accept new-comers to the community, but GIJOE94 please take a minute to think about what you post on these forums.

[...]

Your posts are very blunt and some what offensive in how you talk to members on the forums; with a great deal of over exception on your behalf, and it really does sound like your acting your age here.

Now I do apologize if I have established a typical stereotypical view here, but in all honestly, you cannot just order people about, in a voluntarily based community, or claim work that is not yours [...]

Nick

Smiley, where the heck are you getting this tosh from? Are

you sure you even posted this in the right thread? I haven't

seen any instances where GIJOE has been "very blunt and ...

offensive in how [he talks] to members on the forums"! On

the contrary, he's been admirably restrained in the face of

some of the banal and petty criticism he's been getting, and

grateful for advice on other occasions. Your accusation is

unjust and unworthy!

That is a good point though.

GIJOE94, dude u have to learn to make these things yourself, you cant turn around and say its yours when someone else made it. And you cant rely on being the " team leader " a mod is a collection of Addon Makers / Sound Editors / Scripters / Modellers. Even team leaders play a role by doing something of the above. Learn something like that man.