Sign in to follow this  
Shadow NX

Russian Federation Units V.1

Looking at Spetsnaz you can forget these were once BIS models. Just a couple of mesh changes and brand new textures and suddenly we got a brand new model.

They look outstanding!

I cant belive this! that looks so awesome!!

I wanna go flying around with the RHS hind with 10 speznaz es in and then drop em to a battle field, and get shot down by FDF AA and then try to escape! biggrin_o.gif

Sweet looking Spetsnaz, Shadow NX. thumbs-up.gif

Oh ... and i really, really miss the excellent RHS GRU-Units. Especially the one with the cowl (hood). Do u have any plans to add something similar to a further release/pack? Would be lovely! inlove.gif

MfG Medicus smile_o.gif

Its not planned atm cause i dont even have someone who can edit soldiers availeable ( in a scale of completely new gear and such ) but if there will be completely new units ( most probably based on the BIS units ) then im sure we will have a few guys in the suits with hoods as i also loved that Stalker like look.

Arrrrrgh!  mad_o.gif  I'll kill you for not making those screens in my size (1152x864)!

I just love the last 2 pics! There's something truly natural and real about them! Well, the first one is great too but scores only 9/10 due to the stupid hand through the GP30!  sad_o.gif  BIS should have done something about this since they made GLs on their guns too! banghead.gif

OK Cameron didnt find the time to make the Spetsnaz because hes pretty busy atm.

However i would really prefer to release the pack with the spetsnaz so is anyone up to make them?

Its not a huge task as its only one model with already made textures and normals, a config that can be used is also already there.

I will handle the config settings of loadouts and stuff.

So basicly the texture paths just need to be changed and the config slightly altered

If anyone is intrested then please contact me quick.

Amazing, better than real wink_o.gif

A quest: it's your intention to release these pack with alternative config wich allow to use six_tracers and sound mods?

I'd like to see those Spetsnaz too but wouldn't it be better to release it with out them for now and when Cam has time release the Spetsnaz as a supplemental? You never know if someone else can meet the same standards as Cam's work. Unless of course you get someone you know can produce the same caliber of work.

Just a thought, either way it doesn't matter to me. I'd rather wait until you get em done to your standards and get them in the V2 release. Regardless of what happens this version is going to be amazing.

Seems they wont be ready anytime soon at all as all the MLODs availeable have a pretty stupid bug that keeps us from puttign them ingame without reworking the model a lot.

Seems they wont be ready anytime soon at all as all the MLODs availeable have a pretty stupid bug that keeps us from puttign them ingame without reworking the model a lot.

Well actually he said "drinking alot of coffee" - not alot of reworking biggrin_o.gif

Maybe your modelling guys can do some crunch days, working in shifts to fix the model and everthing would be fine before monday huh.gif

Just a small suggestion: Can you reenable the crack sound on your weapon because when you use the fdf sound pack, it is strange that every weapon around make crack crack but not the RHS weapons.

I hope you can understand me, sorry for my bad english.

Thanks to Shadow NX, Skaven, Cam, NSX, Kenji and all the people who work on this amazing addon!  notworthy.gif

yay.gif

Quote[/b] ]Seems they wont be ready anytime soon at all as all the MLODs availeable have a pretty stupid bug that keeps us from puttign them ingame without reworking the model a lot.

You mean BIS released something that wasnt quite ready? wow_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Seems they wont be ready anytime soon at all as all the MLODs availeable have a pretty stupid bug that keeps us from puttign them ingame without reworking the model a lot.

You mean BIS released something that wasnt quite ready?  wow_o.gif

I think he was referring more to the MLODs converted by Synide.

Off-topic, whats with the attitude recently Canadian-Terror? This is one of many posts I've read of yours with a sarcastic slant to it.

And here I thought I was getting nicer in my old age. smile_o.gif

Nah, I think 8 times out of 10 im constructive. I just call em as I see them.

Sorry for the offtopic. smile_o.gif

Indeed its a problem with Synides MLOD models, whatever we do they wont show up correctly in ArmA :/

Really sucks as the Spetsnaz were one of the things i liked most.

im preparing the release files atm also wrote Profe a PM about russian versions of the readmes.

Or do we have any volunteer that can do this really quick?

Actually its the last thing i need before all is ready.

Oh and not to forget: awesome screens NSX!

Very sweet looking weapons (and units of course)! thumbs-up.gif

... but i think i'll need more medicine to forget about the spetsnatz whistle.gif

Edit:

Quote[/b] ]im preparing the release files atm

Well that's the medicine i need! tounge2.gif

MfG Medicus smile_o.gif

Good news

Q1184 and NSX both work on parts of the readme translations now

I may be wrong but i guess ours dont have it cause the fdf config is made to work with the BIS weapons and weaposn that also use the sounds directly from the BIS weapons.

So not really our fault i think ( not the FDF crews either ).

That AWM looks sweet but it's missing the bolt handle.  Is that a graphics error?

GD Mast