Sign in to follow this  
an_enlarged_stomach

Did anyone notice

just checked the campaign, looks like we're army in there yes

Quote[/b] ]US Army Stryker Squad Rifleman\n2nd Squad - 3rd Platoon - Bravo Company

Did anyone notice that theres smoke coming from the Air Filter on the HMMWV's? lol... Sad part is that there is a muffler modeled on the bottom, An its was like that in OFP too. Or am I wrong?

Just like the M1A1 smoke in OFP.

I've never checked if it is fixed in ArmA now.

actualy, it seems thay are a meu,   bikilink

although,   not sure who put it there

Click link, scroll to the top and read the yellow rectangular box, the one with the exclamation point.  smile_o.gif

yes, that s why i checked the campaign, and found out that we're US Army Stryker Squad Rifleman\n2nd Squad - 3rd Platoon - Bravo Company

well, i though they all were marines, aftherall, the us army don't use harriers, neither does the usaf, just the marines, isn't it the same for the cobras? thought the army just used the apaches now....

marines don't use blackhawk's, stryker's, or littlebirds.

Owned.

Wikipedia is your friend.

what kind of response is this? banghead.gif

What can you expect from weapon expert who only read wikipedia rofl.gif

Well, no, because like I said, the Marines only show up later (with their vehicles) in the campaign to save the Army guys. The infantry troops are an Army Stryker Brigade, hence the Army pattern uniforms.

The only vehicles used exclusively by the USMC are the AH1Z and Harrier, the others listed have been used by the Army at least once AFAIK.

Cameron is right, it's pretty obviously an understrength SBCT with a MEU reinforcement in the storyline.

Welcome to the internet. Would you like to buy a clue?

The AH-1 in ArmA is the AH-1Z. The AH-1Z has 4 rotor blades. Thanks for wasting our time being ignorant.

You just earned another WL. No need to thank me.

Owned.

Wikipedia is your friend.

what kind of response is this?  banghead.gif

What can you expect from weapon expert who only read wikipedia  rofl.gif

Like they say, there is an Ass in every assumption. Keep on banging your head against that wall chief, it might jar something into action.

I'm gonna risk breaking Board Rule:

§18) No public discussion on how the forum is moderated

By asking how a moderator will punish a minor infraction of Rule:

§1)No Flaming/Flame-baiting/bigotry

Which was only brought on by a flagrant violation of board rule:

§7) Search before posting

Ah, well the thread was already hijacked, might as well get it locked. See ya'll on the battlefield. rofl.gif

Yeah I broke a forum rule and was "rude" (zomigosh) to someone. The +1WL I wear with pride because it was microphone_eater that was the rudest first. I can't tell if its blinding simplemindedness or maliciousness that compels him to clog the forums. He didn't ask something like "Aren't the AH-1s supposed to have 2 rotor blades instead of 4?" That would have been the proper attitude to take. Instead he basically said was "Hey, look what dumb BIS did. They gave the AH-1s the wrong number of rotors." That's what offended he so much was not his ignorance but rather the way he expressed his ignorant opinion.

He has 22 total posts and has made 9 near useless threads. What kind of ratio is that? What message are we sending when every tiny thought that pops into someone's head, violating forum rules mind you, becomes another 5 word new thread? Where's the punishment for violating respect for your fellow forum-goers?

Quote[/b] ]§18) No public discussion on how the forum is moderated

I can understand why this rule exists but it's frightening similar to Nazis, China, etc. It's extremely frustrating to try to exist in an environment where the higher-ups can do whatever they want with you and you're not even allowed to have any word in the matter.

I am curious when do WLs get removed? I've helped 300 forum-goers and insulted 3. Why do I only get WLs added and never get them taken away? I guess it doesn't matter. This post explaining my actions and attitude will probably be taken as some hostile act against the guys upstairs and I'll get more WLs, suspension, or whatever. It's what I get for caring.

Frederf, shut up, man. Discussing moderation can be achieved quite easily through PMs. All this 'frighteningly similar to nazism' bullshit is DISGUSTINGLY insulting to people who actually experienced the business end nazism and their families. Get off your soapbox, and stow your ridiculous comments, and try formulating a PM that will help your cause rather than some stupid tyrade that will only hurt it.

Did anyone notice...

That the M249 doesnt have a trigger?

Post weird/odd stuff that you find smile_o.gif .

Did anyone notice...

Post weird/odd stuff that you find smile_o.gif .

They get the British "Daily Express" paper on Sahrani (if

that's weird/odd - for the tourists or expats I 'spose):

raghead.jpg

The M249 doesn't only not have a trigger, the ammo belt also runs backwards - i.e. it feeds from the gun to the magazine.

i guess because i fly it all the time, i never look at it from the outside. didnt noticed it was 4 blades. searching the net real quick didnt produce anything immediate.. is this an ingame "ARMA" thing, due to game engine, "intellectual property/likeness issue, or just an oddball mistake? or is it based off a real (limited version), or concept cobra?

If you read the thread at all, you would have found that the cobra version in arma is the AH-1 Z. It is not yet in service.

Nice to know Frederf is helping the community in so many ways... It's not acceptable to take your frustration from your bad day out on others... They don't deserve it and you should know better.

You're the one who was "owned".

Did anyone notice that all of you got ripped off with the single player portion of this game? tounge2.giftounge2.giftounge2.giftounge2.giftounge2.giftounge2.giftounge2.giftounge2.giftounge2.gif

Did anyone notice that all of you got ripped off with the single player portion of this game?   tounge2.gif  tounge2.gif  tounge2.gif  tounge2.gif  tounge2.gif  tounge2.gif  tounge2.gif  tounge2.gif  tounge2.gif

No, I don't play multiplayer, although I did not enjoy the campaign or any of the missions that came with the game.