Sign in to follow this  
madmike

why did you use your username

uh pretty much speaks for itsself in The Netherlands.

Flugel is some kind of likor in a very small bottle.. tastes good!

I used to play pen&paper role playing games for some years. In my D&D group I played the famous Paladin Feyst Esklavsson (Hail to Torm!!! ) who lived in the forgotten realms. But after 7 levels of being beaten up by any fucking (boss)monster, I was sick of being the good guy.

Hey, I had always to fight in the first line and these insane bad guys prefered always to attack me because of my aura. And if I only had to fight with orks or monsters of my level... But ####, NOO!!!

If orks, then a whole tribe... or better a Tanar-Ri... or a dragon..., wait two, hmm... no THREE dragons!!!

And I had not even yet my holy avenger!!!

Being resurrected two or three times the week is no fun!!!

So I went the dark path...

(evil laughter and fade to darkness)

Well, i must come forward and say that i'm a guy without imagination, since i stoly my name from one of my friends a couple of years ago, who didn't use it anymore

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Stealt Eagle @ Feb. 22 2002,14:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well, i must come forward and say that i'm a guy without imagination, since i stoly my name from one of my friends a couple of years ago, who didn't use it anymore<span id='postcolor'>

he won't mind since you forgot the "h" tounge.gif

Mine means sadist in spanish. I always use that name when playing over the net, or in forums. My friends started calling me sadico in a lan shop, because when i kill someone i start laughing evily while i blow the corpse to pieces. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Nobby @ Feb. 22 2002,16:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Stealt Eagle @ Feb. 22 2002,14:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well, i must come forward and say that i'm a guy without imagination, since i stoly my name from one of my friends a couple of years ago, who didn't use it anymore<span id='postcolor'>

he won't mind since you forgot the "h" tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

lol biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Look at the sig. Best plane of WW2 bar none!!! Mk VI since it was the model produced the most and the most common pathfinder! First in, last out.

Got my name now for ages ? Don t know how long exactly.

It s because of all the arcade machines i had to pik a 3 letter nick ( my fault for being that good )

It was Japaneise before, and shortened it to JAP.

Maybe cause my fav plane in cfs is the zero, but the weird thing is i had the name before they made a 286 hehe.

I m Belgian by the way.

Damn, sometimes i don t get myself. wink.gif

Marduk is the greatest band. I saw them three times (one in Wacken (Deutschland) and two in Paris) and it was three fucking great shows.

Back in school I managed to bring down the entire network in the IT block by tampering with my workstation.  A lot of students lost their unsaved work.  Only me and a friend knew I had done it.  He said I was a regular Cybergangster...

'Bout 2 months later our school got online (1994) and I decided to use it in my first chat room (sierra.com I think)...

The rest is history.

marcus Tullius Cicero

senatus romanus

XIV via Hadriana

Roma - Italia

tounge.gif

i used to ride for a pro bike company before broke my collar bone so that is the rider. my friends used to get mad cause i always "disappeared" on bike rides (they were slow) hence the ghost part. so i got the nickname after a comic character. biggrin.gif

Allied Command Europe - Follow On Force Attack

cause I like the idea of knocking off a handful of generals to end a conflict, instead of a many thousand troops.... and OFP is set in/near Europe.

I've been using my name for a long time, I even used it when playing Delta Force 1 and that's a looooooong time ago smile.gif

Personally i think it's a pretty nice name and i think it's a good name to use with that sentence under my posts. (Say farewell......)

It has something special...

Um, I just recently purchased a truck... yup, you guessed it, a Toyota Tacoma 4WD. It's my first truck so I'm all excited and the first time I came in here I couldn't think of any other screen name. Well it's not mine until another 4 yrs 'cause I'm making payments but, nah, it's mine. I just don't know if I shouldn't waited till after I graduated college 'cause the payments kinda hurt. Anyways, that's the story behind my name. Laters.

Hmmm... I thought MadMike might have come from Mad Mike Hoare, the ex-mercenary... Mine comes from a really cheesy late 70's one hit wonder. biggrin.gif

I thought MadMike was 'Mad' Mike Calvert (<or similar) one of the founders of the SAS (seen in Hidden in Dangerous i think with slightly changed name)

my current name is one of 3 i often use

2 from the same film

the first from the film was 'Animal Mutha' which i used thoughout the Delta Force games (+ a while in Rainbow 6)

+ CS

but i decided it was too cliched (there are at least 3 or 4 Animal Mothers /Mothas muthers muthas who i met online)

so i decided on a quote from the same film (the rest used to be in my sig- "is this me?")

NAME THAT FILM!

(yeah right -noones gonna know that wink.gif )