Sign in to follow this  
madmike

why did you use your username

Fetish = A special girlfriend I had years ago. But it represents any girlfriend now.

Fool = Me when my girlfriend is around.

I act like a complete fool when my fetish is near.

I read the book and hueys rock soooo:

I used this name for CFS but it didnt last long kus it sounded like I was a scared Hawker pilot.

Well,, as an old (online) sim pilot I had to have a callsign. 19 99 is basicly unit- and aircraftnumber.

Why Snake? Why not Viper!?

It's all about the way a snake attack its prey, often without the prey even knowing the its 'murderer' is near. Kinda like me when I'm flying against my oponent.

Viper is such a usual name..,,

smile.gif

Well i got this name while playing cs cause at the time i was reading the newspaper and there was an article about some Liberation front, so i come up with Rhubarb Liberation Front and used this for a while, then i joined a clan called -[MONKEY]- and i changed it to Monkey and its kinda stuck for every game i play except DoD.

I already said this elsewhere. When I first played Delta Force 1 MP, I noticed the kill messages "A was killed by B".

So I thought about what to fill the blanks in with and chose The Avon Lady.

No matter which way it goes, "A Tough Chump killed The Avon Lady" or "The Avon Lady killed A Tough Chump" doesn't make the chump look very good.

Of course, my main worry will be when I confront my arch-nemesis, Mary Kay. mad.gif

BTW, SpaceAlex, nice aurora avatar!

I got my from age of empires 1, the day it came out, i was creating a new player and i was distracted by that horrible hercules show, and i accidently typed "christopherucles", and then i decided that it would sound cool if i cut off the U, and ive been using it ever since. The problem is most people cant pronounce it. Its pronounced "Cristofercles". My previous nick ceejle came from when i was 4 years old and i used to play battletech on the amiga, and i made that one from my the sound of my initials (CJL).

and you pronounced it marvelously.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I already said this elsewhere. When I first played Delta Force 1 MP, I noticed the kill messages "A was killed by B".

So I thought about what to fill the blanks in with and chose The Avon Lady.

No matter which way it goes, "A Tough Chump killed The Avon Lady" or "The Avon Lady killed A Tough Chump" doesn't make the chump look very good.

Of course, my main worry will be when I confront my arch-nemesis, Mary Kay.  mad.gif

BTW, SpaceAlex, nice aurora avatar!<span id='postcolor'>

Your "*Ding* *dong* Avon Calling!" thing will get you through any hardhips you may face, I wish I had such a swanky thingy something like "*ding* *dong* RedStorm calling" confused.gif

I got it from my parents! John C Flett. Sometimes JCFlett to save space.

I guess its kind of eccentric coming to a forum under your real name but thats the kind of guy I am.

It's not very smart to use your real name over the internet! wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It's not very smart to use your real name over the internet! <span id='postcolor'>

It's not so dumb either. Names don't mean much in isolation and we've been using them in all other forms of human interaction since the dawn of civilisation. No, I'll use my name rather than hide behind an alias anyday.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (John C Flett @ Feb. 17 2002,12:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">No, I'll use my name rather than hide behind an alias anyday.<span id='postcolor'>

So, you're a Scottish Salsa dancer are you? wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ Feb. 17 2002,12:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">goooood morning avon smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Erm, afternoon Wobble! You've been busy lately, I see............ biggrin.gif

well its 5:15 am here.. and yes.. very very buisy.. lots of... "shit"

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">So, you're a Scottish Salsa dancer are you? <span id='postcolor'>

I've never called myself Scottish and I don't do much Salsa these days. The dance scene in Edinburgh has become a bit of a joke in the past couple of years. ( Glasgow is great though! ). Only one decent club and a lot of bad teachers teaching bad salsa. But yes, amongst other things thats me.

I can only think of two Israelis I knew in the Salsa here. Brother and sister. The worlds surely not that small is it Avon?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (John C Flett @ Feb. 17 2002,13:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The worlds surely not that small is it Avon?<span id='postcolor'>

Are you on Priestfield Road?

Well this is my nickname co its my last name. i'm very original.

I've been using the net from the time before graphical web browsers, and used the name Pacman for years. Well, obviously there are a few more Pacman's out there now, so a few years ago, I got bored and found the Naminator http://www.gamespy.com/naminator/ . So, new name, hopefully one I won't have to leave again due to over-popularity:-)

Comes from my days when I was (kinda still am) a D+D nerd. Blink Dogs are wild dogs capable of teleporting. They are the natural enemies of Displacer Beasts (a big ass cat with tenticles that projects an illusion). So I did not create the name from scratch but I like it so I use it.

Tovarish = Russian for "Comrade". I always thought it was one of the coolest-sounding words in the russian language, & I grew up in communist countries (Cuba & the USSR) so it kind of fits, plus i usually play as the russians in mp.

fan of james bond films and started using it one day as my cs game handle, and it stuck?

it was johnno at one time as my last name is johnston